Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Game: ichi-hachi-yon hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [41]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    You're welcome.
    -pats topic and kicks it out the hut-
    -drags it back- cot.
    -forgot what that stands for-
    It means change of topic, missy.
    -takes notes- But i don'' have any ideas for a topic.
    Don't need an idea, just type whatever pops in your head first and go with it.
    -tick tock tick tock- I got nothing. Besides I'm trying to finish reading the first 50 chapters of a manga.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of my_unfair_hour

    my_unfair_hour

    [42]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 370
    deershadow wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    I'll sleep in the daytime then.

    (humms while walking back to juubantai office) I got lots of amanatto for him, so he better be nice to me. (walks into Ht's office) I'm back, taichou!
    I bet you think you're so clever, don't ya?

    (glares)
    Only if you agree with that sentiment.

    (flinches) Um, I've brought amanatto for you, taichou. (smiles nervously)
    Go to hell.

    (still glaring) And I thought you were getting me tea...


    Oh, the tea! I, uh.. (laughs nervously) I kind of.. forgot about it?
    >_>

    (holds out empty cup) Then you can get me some now.
    -pats- Good girl.

    Oh, of course! (takes the cup and dashes out the door, sighs in relief) That was close...
    Do that again and I'll cut you. -_-

    (yells) And you'll be doing your share of the paperwork when you get back!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [43]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    You're welcome.
    -pats topic and kicks it out the hut-
    -drags it back- cot.
    -forgot what that stands for-
    It means change of topic, missy.
    -takes notes- But i don'' have any ideas for a topic.
    Don't need an idea, just type whatever pops in your head first and go with it.
    -tick tock tick tock- I got nothing. Besides I'm trying to finish reading the first 50 chapters of a manga.
    Manga topic is not nothing. ; That could take a while.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [44]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    there's actually people.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [45]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    Do that again and I'll cut you. -_-

    (yells) And you'll be doing your share of the paperwork when you get back!
    -looks- funny.
    Edited on 06/08/2008 9:06pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [46]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    I'll sleep in the daytime then.

    (humms while walking back to juubantai office) I got lots of amanatto for him, so he better be nice to me. (walks into Ht's office) I'm back, taichou!
    I bet you think you're so clever, don't ya?

    (glares)
    Only if you agree with that sentiment.

    (flinches) Um, I've brought amanatto for you, taichou. (smiles nervously)
    Go to hell.

    (still glaring) And I thought you were getting me tea...


    Oh, the tea! I, uh.. (laughs nervously) I kind of.. forgot about it?
    >_>

    (holds out empty cup) Then you can get me some now.
    -pats- Good girl.

    Oh, of course! (takes the cup and dashes out the door, sighs in relief) That was close...
    Do that again and I'll cut you. -_-

    (yells) And you'll be doing your share of the paperwork when you get back!
    -salutes- Aye aye, miss grumpy.

    (hears) Damn. (gives a heavy sigh) I wonder if it's possible to come down with the flu in the span of ten minutes.. (gets his tea, starts walking back) Or maybe I could pretend to faint... (walks back into the office, smiles) Here's your tea, taichou!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [47]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    You're welcome.
    -pats topic and kicks it out the hut-
    -drags it back- cot.
    -forgot what that stands for-
    It means change of topic, missy.
    -takes notes- But i don'' have any ideas for a topic.
    Don't need an idea, just type whatever pops in your head first and go with it.
    -tick tock tick tock- I got nothing. Besides I'm trying to finish reading the first 50 chapters of a manga.
    Manga topic is not nothing. ; That could take a while.
    And what manga can we possibly talk about? ; Actually I'm almost done, I started reading it in the morning hours.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [48]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Should be "" imo.
    cub is a surprise.
    A surprise of coolness.
    that's not a surprise.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [49]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    there's actually people.
    Shocking.

    rainy_humour wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    Do that again and I'll cut you. -_-

    (yells) And you'll be doing your share of the paperwork when you get back!
    -looks- funny.
    -claps- That is the intended goal.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [50]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    You're welcome.
    -pats topic and kicks it out the hut-
    -drags it back- cot.
    -forgot what that stands for-
    It means change of topic, missy.
    -takes notes- But i don'' have any ideas for a topic.
    Don't need an idea, just type whatever pops in your head first and go with it.
    -tick tock tick tock- I got nothing. Besides I'm trying to finish reading the first 50 chapters of a manga.
    Manga topic is not nothing. ; That could take a while.
    And what manga can we possibly talk about? ; Actually I'm almost done, I started reading it in the morning hours.
    The pathetic and inevitable ending to IY? ; -pats- Good girl.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [51]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Should be "" imo.
    cub is a surprise.
    A surprise of coolness.
    that's not a surprise.
    Aw... but it's coolness.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [52]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    there's actually people.
    Shocking.

    rainy_humour wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    Do that again and I'll cut you. -_-

    (yells) And you'll be doing your share of the paperwork when you get back!
    -looks- funny.
    -claps- That is the intended goal.
    and there were tornado watches.

    funny owls.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [53]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    A surprise of coolness.
    that's not a surprise.
    Aw... but it's coolness.
    it's a known fact.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [54]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    You're welcome.
    -pats topic and kicks it out the hut-
    -drags it back- cot.
    -forgot what that stands for-
    It means change of topic, missy.
    -takes notes- But i don'' have any ideas for a topic.
    Don't need an idea, just type whatever pops in your head first and go with it.
    -tick tock tick tock- I got nothing. Besides I'm trying to finish reading the first 50 chapters of a manga.
    Manga topic is not nothing. ; That could take a while.
    And what manga can we possibly talk about? ; Actually I'm almost done, I started reading it in the morning hours.
    The pathetic and inevitable ending to IY? ; -pats- Good girl.
    I read the latest chapter that came out i don't read the series. ; And still nto done.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of my_unfair_hour

    my_unfair_hour

    [55]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 370
    deershadow wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -pats- Good girl.

    Oh, of course! (takes the cup and dashes out the door, sighs in relief) That was close...
    Do that again and I'll cut you. -_-

    (yells) And you'll be doing your share of the paperwork when you get back!
    -salutes- Aye aye, miss grumpy.

    (hears) Damn. (gives a heavy sigh) I wonder if it's possible to come down with the flu in the span of ten minutes.. (gets his tea, starts walking back) Or maybe I could pretend to faint... (walks back into the office, smiles) Here's your tea, taichou!
    -sighs- eot. >_> And this can be continued later.. -logs out-

    (nods) Good, and now the paperwork. (takes a large stack of the paperwork and dumps them into MR's arms) Work, now.
    Edited on 06/08/2008 9:21pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [56]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    A surprise of coolness.
    that's not a surprise.
    Aw... but it's coolness.
    it's a known fact.
    So?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [57]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Aw... but it's coolness.
    it's a known fact.
    So?
    not a surprise.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [58]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    And what manga can we possibly talk about? ; Actually I'm almost done, I started reading it in the morning hours.
    The pathetic and inevitable ending to IY? ; -pats- Good girl.
    I read the latest chapter that came out i don't read the series. ; And still nto done.
    I don't read it anymore, just read the manga thread here to get the gist. (And they obsess over IYxKa way too much. ) ; You will be.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [59]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    there's actually people.
    Shocking.

    rainy_humour wrote:
    my_unfair_hour wrote:
    Do that again and I'll cut you. -_-

    (yells) And you'll be doing your share of the paperwork when you get back!
    -looks- funny.
    -claps- That is the intended goal.
    and there were tornado watches.

    funny owls.
    Tornado sirens are fun to listen to.

    -claps some more- Yay.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [60]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Aw... but it's coolness.
    it's a known fact.
    So?
    not a surprise.
    Nonsense.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.