Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Game: ichi-hachi-yon hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [81]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -pouts- Hey..

    Aw, now what will you listen to?
    i see someone lives in or near the tornado alley.

    thoughts.
    Heh, details..

    Ooh, those can be fun to listen to.
    which i don't.

    interesting..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [82]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    the one you like.
    -tackles him-
    then why tackle?
    For fun.
    but he doesn't like that.
    Say what?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [83]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -pouts- Hey..

    Aw, now what will you listen to?
    i see someone lives in or near the tornado alley.

    thoughts.
    Heh, details..

    Ooh, those can be fun to listen to.
    which i don't.

    interesting..
    Fascinating.

    Sure it is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [84]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    then why tackle?
    For fun.
    but he doesn't like that.
    Say what?
    poor guy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [85]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh, details..

    Ooh, those can be fun to listen to.
    which i don't.

    interesting..
    Fascinating.

    Sure it is.
    really now..

    -watches-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [86]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    then why tackle?
    For fun.
    but he doesn't like that.
    Say what?
    poor guy.
    He'll be fine.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [87]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh, details..

    Ooh, those can be fun to listen to.
    which i don't.

    interesting..
    Fascinating.

    Sure it is.
    really now..

    -watches-
    Yep. -takes notes-

    Woo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [88]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    but he doesn't like that.
    Say what?
    poor guy.
    He'll be fine.
    on what grounds?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [89]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Fascinating.

    Sure it is.
    really now..

    -watches-
    Yep. -takes notes-

    Woo.
    on yourself?

    fun fun..P
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [90]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    but he doesn't like that.
    Say what?
    poor guy.
    He'll be fine.
    on what grounds?
    Me being Hto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [91]Jun 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Fascinating.

    Sure it is.
    really now..

    -watches-
    Yep. -takes notes-

    Woo.
    on yourself?

    fun fun..
    Nope.

    If you say so.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [92]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    He'll be fine.
    on what grounds?
    Me being Hto.
    good for you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [93]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Yep. -takes notes-

    Woo.
    on yourself?

    fun fun..
    Nope.

    If you say so.
    -pats- right..

    woo!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [94]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    He'll be fine.
    on what grounds?
    Me being Hto.
    good for you.
    Sure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [95]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Yep. -takes notes-

    Woo.
    on yourself?

    fun fun..
    Nope.

    If you say so.
    -pats- right..

    woo!
    Sure.

    -pouts-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [96]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Me being Hto.
    good for you.
    Sure.
    unless it's not?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [97]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Nope.

    If you say so.
    -pats- right..

    woo!
    Sure.

    -pouts-
    a warm room.

    -pats-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [98]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Me being Hto.
    good for you.
    Sure.
    unless it's not?
    Not what?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [99]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Nope.

    If you say so.
    -pats- right..

    woo!
    Sure.

    -pouts-
    a warm room.

    -pats-
    -gives you an air conditioner-

    -nods-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [100]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    good for you.
    Sure.
    unless it's not?
    Not what?
    not good for you?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.