Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Game: ichi-hachi-yon hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [101]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Sure.

    -pouts-
    a warm room.

    -pats-
    -gives you an air conditioner-

    -nods-
    good.

    -looks- a maybe g.m.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [102]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    good for you.
    Sure.
    unless it's not?
    Not what?
    not good for you?
    Nonsense.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [103]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Not what?
    not good for you?
    Nonsense.
    now where's the drawing?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [104]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Sure.

    -pouts-
    a warm room.

    -pats-
    -gives you an air conditioner-

    -nods-
    good.

    -looks- a maybe g.m.
    Yep, now use it mister.

    -waves-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [105]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Not what?
    not good for you?
    Nonsense.
    now where's the drawing?
    -blinks- What drawing?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [106]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Nonsense.
    now where's the drawing?
    -blinks- What drawing?
    HT drawing?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [107]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -gives you an air conditioner-

    -nods-
    good.

    -looks- a maybe g.m.
    Yep, now use it mister.

    -waves-
    that needs to be installed.

    -waves back-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [108]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Nonsense.
    now where's the drawing?
    -blinks- What drawing?
    HT drawing?
    Hmm... lots of those to draw.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [109]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -gives you an air conditioner-

    -nods-
    good.

    -looks- a maybe g.m.
    Yep, now use it mister.

    -waves-
    that needs to be installed.

    -waves back-
    Indeed, but it's well worth the effort.

    Will there be a niban g.m. then?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [110]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Yep, now use it mister.

    -waves-
    that needs to be installed.

    -waves back-
    Indeed, but it's well worth the effort.

    Will there be a niban g.m. then?
    -humms around-

    it's an eventual matter.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [111]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -blinks- What drawing?
    HT drawing?
    Hmm... lots of those to draw.
    and of h-maru.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [112]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Yep, now use it mister.

    -waves-
    that needs to be installed.

    -waves back-
    Indeed, but it's well worth the effort.

    Will there be a niban g.m. then?
    -humms around-

    it's an eventual matter.
    Good for you.

    Really now...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [113]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -blinks- What drawing?
    HT drawing?
    Hmm... lots of those to draw.
    and of h-maru.
    He's probably easier.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [114]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Hmm... lots of those to draw.
    and of h-maru.
    He's probably easier.
    -points to -16-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [115]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Indeed, but it's well worth the effort.

    Will there be a niban g.m. then?
    -humms around-

    it's an eventual matter.
    Good for you.

    Really now...
    -closes a program-

    sure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [116]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Hmm... lots of those to draw.
    and of h-maru.
    He's probably easier.
    -points to -16-
    -looks- Well I don't have to draw him just like that..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [117]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Indeed, but it's well worth the effort.

    Will there be a niban g.m. then?
    -humms around-

    it's an eventual matter.
    Good for you.

    Really now...
    -closes a program-

    sure.
    -looks for snack-

    -throws scc- Woo for eventually..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [118]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    He's probably easier.
    -points to -16-
    -looks- Well I don't have to draw him just like that..
    -gasps- no wings?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainy_humour

    rainy_humour

    [119]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 8,752
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Good for you.

    Really now...
    -closes a program-

    sure.
    -looks for snack-

    -throws scc- Woo for eventually..
    right...

    and it's now. g.m.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [120]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,423
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    rainy_humour wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    He's probably easier.
    -points to -16-
    -looks- Well I don't have to draw him just like that..
    -gasps- no wings?
    Of course there'd be wings.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.