Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Game: The chocolate pie hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [1]Jul 4, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    Salutations, I'm DJ and I haunt this establishment. Be forewarned of the possibly ridiculous and random encounters you will run into here. .... Last thread started since the end of December 2010. Oh my. Now to actually start on my essay. -flees-

    Introduction

    Here you are, just wandering along the forums minding your own business, when suddenly you see the huts. ..Or maybe you were caught in one of the myriad of newcomer traps laid throughout the immediate area. Regardless, you're now in the huts. Congratulations!

    So, what are the huts of random "IY" thoughts?

    Quite simple, really. The huts are a place to hang out and chat. Some people call them lounge threads, others call them off topic threads, but here they are called a "hut of random 'IY' thoughts".

    So what's with the number in the thread title?

    Well, it would be dull to have "hut of random 'IY' thoughts" repeated over and over with each hut, would it not? -nods- Glad we agree.

    What about "silver prefecture"?

    The huts have a system. Every 10 huts is a village, and every 100 huts is a prefecture. Along with that, silver is often used to denote "second", so add it up and you'll find that this is the 223nd hut. Such a minuscule number, right?

    And "Game:"?

    That helps to distinguish it from the regular IY discussion threads.

    Okay... so what am I supposed to chat about?

    Whatever you want I suppose... ..as long as it's about Ht. ^_^ (jk.. maybe.)

    Anything else?

    Have fun, of course.
    Edited on 07/05/2011 9:26pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [2]Jul 4, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    What about the ice castles?
    I have to figure out how to build one of those first..
    ..Have fun with that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [3]Jul 4, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    -looks around- Hi, I'm DJ and .

    ...
    What is it that draws you to trains?
    It's a screaming metal deathtrap?
    Sounds like a bankai ..So you like screaming metal deathtraps?
    Maybe it is a bankai.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [4]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    -applauds- Very nice.

    It'd be the twenty-third hut outside the silver prefecture, though you can call the hut whatever you want.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [5]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    There must be one even more lmer ; Indoor..or else hungry critters might want to run off with it
    Oh probably. ..And that's kinda scary. ; What critters?
    The power to make waffles appear than disappear instantly? ; Thats the name of an animal right? critter?
    But waffles are tasty. Who on earth would want to make them disappear? ; An animal in general, yes.. It's not a specific animal as far as I'm aware.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [6]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    What about the ice castles?
    I have to figure out how to build one of those first..
    ..Have fun with that.
    Then let's be off, to Google!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [7]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    -applauds- Very nice.

    It'd be the twenty-third hut outside the silver prefecture, though you can call the hut whatever you want.
    -takes notes and cackles- Poifect.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [8]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    What about the ice castles?
    I have to figure out how to build one of those first..
    ..Have fun with that.
    Then let's be off, to Google!
    A whole new world?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [9]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -applauds- Very nice.

    It'd be the twenty-third hut outside the silver prefecture, though you can call the hut whatever you want.
    -takes notes and cackles- Poifect.
    -nods- Missy batowl shall come up with a fitting name I'm sure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [10]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    What about the ice castles?
    I have to figure out how to build one of those first..
    ..Have fun with that.
    Then let's be off, to Google!
    A whole new world?
    And bam, that Aladdin song is my head.

    -grabs microphone and hops on stage- A dazzling place I never knew, but when I'm way up here it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you... la la la, whatever the rest of the song lyrics are, la la la...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [11]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    What about the ice castles?
    I have to figure out how to build one of those first..
    ..Have fun with that.
    Then let's be off, to Google!
    A whole new world?
    And bam, that Aladdin song is my head.

    -grabs microphone and hops on stage- A dazzling place I never knew, but when I'm way up here it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you... la la la, whatever the rest of the song lyrics are, la la la...
    -films- Intentional plan was a success! Mwahahaha.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [12]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -applauds- Very nice.

    It'd be the twenty-third hut outside the silver prefecture, though you can call the hut whatever you want.
    -takes notes and cackles- Poifect.
    -nods- Missy batowl shall come up with a fitting name I'm sure.
    Even if it makes everyone hungry?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [13]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    What about the ice castles?
    I have to figure out how to build one of those first..
    ..Have fun with that.
    Then let's be off, to Google!
    A whole new world?
    And bam, that Aladdin song is my head.

    -grabs microphone and hops on stage- A dazzling place I never knew, but when I'm way up here it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you... la la la, whatever the rest of the song lyrics are, la la la...
    -films- Intentional plan was a success! Mwahahaha.
    Oh, so that's how it is.. -plots-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [14]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -applauds- Very nice.

    It'd be the twenty-third hut outside the silver prefecture, though you can call the hut whatever you want.
    -takes notes and cackles- Poifect.
    -nods- Missy batowl shall come up with a fitting name I'm sure.
    Even if it makes everyone hungry?
    Even then. Better than the predictable things I would come up with I'm sure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [15]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -applauds- Very nice.

    It'd be the twenty-third hut outside the silver prefecture, though you can call the hut whatever you want.
    -takes notes and cackles- Poifect.
    -nods- Missy batowl shall come up with a fitting name I'm sure.
    Even if it makes everyone hungry?
    Even then. Better than the predictable things I would come up with I'm sure.
    Well you now get to assume that the hut is edible.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [16]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    -films- Intentional plan was a success! Mwahahaha.
    Oh, so that's how it is.. -plots-
    Plotting, huh? The suspense is killing me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [17]Jul 6, 2011
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    I like this hut -eats the wall-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [18]Jul 6, 2011
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    -looks around- Hi, I'm DJ and .

    ...
    What is it that draws you to trains?
    It's a screaming metal deathtrap?
    Sounds like a bankai ..So you like screaming metal deathtraps?
    Maybe it is a bankai.
    Yours?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [19]Jul 6, 2011
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    There must be one even more lmer ; Indoor..or else hungry critters might want to run off with it
    Oh probably. ..And that's kinda scary. ; What critters?
    The power to make waffles appear than disappear instantly? ; Thats the name of an animal right? critter?
    But waffles are tasty. Who on earth would want to make them disappear? ; An animal in general, yes.. It's not a specific animal as far as I'm aware.
    The bad mutant ; Small, round and furry?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [20]Jul 6, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Maybe it is a bankai.
    Yours?
    No. If I had a bankai it would involve snow and lightning. Because I'm awesome like that.
    Edited on 07/06/2011 7:09am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.