Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Game: The chocolate pie hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [841]Sep 26, 2012
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:

    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    No. Not even close. Multiple glow stick sword fight? The lottery?
    That means you can get a piggyback too Lightsabers? I would trade something like an alchemist..in a heartbeat O_O
    -hops onto your back- Giddyup. How dangerous and exciting.


    Elric brothers?

    -bucks- Indeed, I wonder if you can make it any color I think that would be kidnapping or something
    WHHHEEEEE! Light saber rave?

    No one will know?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [842]Sep 26, 2012
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,449
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Its a hard thing to do the rules of nature ...Is there a T? Yes -continues- It looks like that went over your head Whats this "kids books" you speak of
    Good to know you agree. Wha? No one ever gave me a rulebook about that... >_> Uh... sure. -flips tile-

    -- No, you're just talking nonsense. How should I know?
    Good to see what the topic was It was implied? -gets a dictionary- I want to make sure I spell this right

    Thats distracting though, just look at it write I'm spouting about oddlys? You were/are a kid, weren't/aren't you?
    Nah... It was? -pouts- Hm... -ponders if Wheel of Fortune has a rule prohibiting that-

    So? About... what now? My memories say so, yes. Unless...
    Edited on 09/26/2012 7:24pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [843]Sep 26, 2012
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,449
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Interesting conspiracy theory But hes red and small and slightly adorable Or time travel to when such an idea was thought of and whack em' on the head?
    But I don't have a tinfoil hat... oiyo.. Well as long as you have something to keep yourself from getting arrested... go for it!
    Time for you to do arts and crafts? idkwtm No time to go to jail with such revelations
    -hops to kitchen, comes back with foil- Now what? It means "only in your opinion". Right..... good luck.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [844]Sep 26, 2012
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,449
    DJSagittarius wrote:

    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    I wonder what happens if they sucked your blood or something else out instead. Then, I'll throw a bunch of tumbleweeds.


    You'd... become one of them! You'll need a mountain's worth of tumbleweeds I think.
    Aw schnaps. I get to be a firebending skeleton. ... Maybe they will run away in fear?

    I hate those ones and the bosses with spears. >_> Finally getting close to 70 though, then I get to spend forever farming for materials to tailor high gear stuff, yay... Hm.. Maybe if I try to make myself look bigger and ferocious... -waves arms around- roar.. roar..... Nope, don't think that'll work.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [845]Sep 26, 2012
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,449
    DJSagittarius wrote:

    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    It does according to Wikipedia.
    -looks- Aw.. the scientist created it, not found in nature... that just sucks all the wonder and awe out of it. imo anyway..
    ...Oh. I'll just go sit over in my corner or shame.

    -drags you back- Psh.. nonsense. -hands magnifying glass- Now go find a 102-leaf clover.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [846]Sep 27, 2012
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,512
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:

    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    No. Not even close. Multiple glow stick sword fight? The lottery?
    That means you can get a piggyback too Lightsabers? I would trade something like an alchemist..in a heartbeat O_O
    -hops onto your back- Giddyup. How dangerous and exciting.


    Elric brothers?

    -bucks- Indeed, I wonder if you can make it any color I think that would be kidnapping or something
    WHHHEEEEE! Light saber rave?

    No one will know?
    Bucking is not a good sign Will there be strobe lights or black?

    Someone would miss them
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [847]Sep 27, 2012
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,512
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Its a hard thing to do the rules of nature ...Is there a T? Yes -continues- It looks like that went over your head Whats this "kids books" you speak of
    Good to know you agree. Wha? No one ever gave me a rulebook about that... >_> Uh... sure. -flips tile-

    -- No, you're just talking nonsense. How should I know?
    Good to see what the topic was It was implied? -gets a dictionary- I want to make sure I spell this right

    Thats distracting though, just look at it write I'm spouting about oddlys? You were/are a kid, weren't/aren't you?
    Nah... It was? -pouts- Hm... -ponders if Wheel of Fortune has a rule prohibiting that-

    So? About... what now? My memories say so, yes. Unless...
    eot? Maybe you should go back before the rule was made and unmake it? Won't know till someone tries

    Is it a reporter, a student? I think its apparent what it means How is there a unless, whats unless!?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [848]Sep 27, 2012
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,512
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Interesting conspiracy theory But hes red and small and slightly adorable Or time travel to when such an idea was thought of and whack em' on the head?
    But I don't have a tinfoil hat... oiyo.. Well as long as you have something to keep yourself from getting arrested... go for it!
    Time for you to do arts and crafts? idkwtm No time to go to jail with such revelations
    -hops to kitchen, comes back with foil- Now what? It means "only in your opinion". Right..... good luck.
    Now grab that potatoe I might need to start typing these down You make it sound like I'm still going -worried-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [849]Sep 27, 2012
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871

    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:


    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    I wonder what happens if they sucked your blood or something else out instead. Then, I'll throw a bunch of tumbleweeds.


    You'd... become one of them! You'll need a mountain's worth of tumbleweeds I think.
    Aw schnaps. I get to be a firebending skeleton. ... Maybe they will run away in fear?


    I hate those ones and the bosses with spears. >_> Finally getting close to 70 though, then I get to spend forever farming for materials to tailor high gear stuff, yay... Hm.. Maybe if I try to make myself look bigger and ferocious... -waves arms around- roar.. roar..... Nope, don't think that'll work.
    I'm still waiting for Elchculus to cough out a teardrop. -sigh- Hm... use your shadow? nudges- Get it? Haaah.. hah.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [850]Sep 27, 2012
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:

    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    It does according to Wikipedia.
    -looks- Aw.. the scientist created it, not found in nature... that just sucks all the wonder and awe out of it. imo anyway..
    ...Oh. I'll just go sit over in my corner or shame.

    -drags you back- Psh.. nonsense. -hands magnifying glass- Now go find a 102-leaf clover.
    In my corner of shame? Gladly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [851]Sep 27, 2012
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:

    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    No. Not even close. Multiple glow stick sword fight? The lottery?
    That means you can get a piggyback too Lightsabers? I would trade something like an alchemist..in a heartbeat O_O
    -hops onto your back- Giddyup. How dangerous and exciting.


    Elric brothers?

    -bucks- Indeed, I wonder if you can make it any color I think that would be kidnapping or something
    WHHHEEEEE! Light saber rave?

    No one will know?
    Bucking is not a good sign Will there be strobe lights or black?

    Someone would miss them
    ...Oh poo. Both? Both is seemingly good. I think

    This is where MIB comes in.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [852]Sep 27, 2012
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,512
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Bucking is not a good sign Will there be strobe lights or black?

    Someone would miss them
    ...Oh poo. Both? Both is seemingly good. I think

    This is where MIB comes in.
    Maybe that bull though ...I think this needs to be explored

    You can't just erase everyone memoery of them Can you?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [853]Sep 28, 2012
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Bucking is not a good sign Will there be strobe lights or black?

    Someone would miss them
    ...Oh poo. Both? Both is seemingly good. I think

    This is where MIB comes in.
    Maybe that bull though ...I think this needs to be explored

    You can't just erase everyone memoery of them Can you?
    What bull? o_o Aw heck yeah! The impossible is always possible?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [854]Sep 30, 2012
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,512
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Bucking is not a good sign Will there be strobe lights or black?

    Someone would miss them
    ...Oh poo. Both? Both is seemingly good. I think

    This is where MIB comes in.
    Maybe that bull though ...I think this needs to be explored

    You can't just erase everyone memoery of them Can you?
    What bull? o_o Aw heck yeah! The impossible is always possible?
    The one I let loose, hop on, lets see who gets the best time -dangles keys- Preparations are being made With alittle hard work, but I like looking at the clouds instead
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [855]Oct 10, 2012
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Bucking is not a good sign Will there be strobe lights or black?

    Someone would miss them
    ...Oh poo. Both? Both is seemingly good. I think

    This is where MIB comes in.
    Maybe that bull though ...I think this needs to be explored

    You can't just erase everyone memoery of them Can you?
    What bull? o_o Aw heck yeah! The impossible is always possible?
    The one I let loose, hop on, lets see who gets the best time -dangles keys- Preparations are being made With alittle hard work, but I like looking at the clouds instead
    No way hosay. o_o Pics or it didn't happen Why look at clouds when you can make it snow.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [856]Oct 11, 2012
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,512
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    The one I let loose, hop on, lets see who gets the best time -dangles keys- Preparations are being made With alittle hard work, but I like looking at the clouds instead
    No way hosay. o_o Pics or it didn't happen Why look at clouds when you can make it snow.
    Not even running from the bulls? ...I think you'll have to take my word for it Explain this, I can snow-dance?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [857]Oct 17, 2012
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,449
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Good to see what the topic was It was implied? -gets a dictionary- I want to make sure I spell this right

    Thats distracting though, just look at it write I'm spouting about oddlys? You were/are a kid, weren't/aren't you?
    Nah... It was? -pouts- Hm... -ponders if Wheel of Fortune has a rule prohibiting that-

    So? About... what now? My memories say so, yes. Unless...
    eot? Maybe you should go back before the rule was made and unmake it? Won't know till someone tries

    Is it a reporter, a student? I think its apparent what it means How is there a unless, whats unless!?
    But I don't have a time machine.. I bet someone already has. Or they (attempt to) sneak their phone in to get "help" with solving them.

    It's whatever a blue blob thing does... Nope. Unless... aliens.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [858]Oct 17, 2012
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,449
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Time for you to do arts and crafts? idkwtm No time to go to jail with such revelations
    -hops to kitchen, comes back with foil- Now what? It means "only in your opinion". Right..... good luck.
    Now grab that potatoe I might need to start typing these down You make it sound like I'm still going -worried-
    Baked potatoes... now I'm hungry. Nonsense, you shall remember them. I have no idea... are you?
    Edited on 10/17/2012 7:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [859]Oct 17, 2012
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,449
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Aw schnaps. I get to be a firebending skeleton. ... Maybe they will run away in fear?
    I hate those ones and the bosses with spears. >_> Finally getting close to 70 though, then I get to spend forever farming for materials to tailor high gear stuff, yay... Hm.. Maybe if I try to make myself look bigger and ferocious... -waves arms around- roar.. roar..... Nope, don't think that'll work.
    I'm still waiting for Elchculus to cough out a teardrop. -sigh- Hm... use your shadow? nudges- Get it? Haaah.. hah.
    Or a Beo ice crystal? Dream on. Hahaha... I'll get out a magic book that conjures shadows of animals... genius! -goes looking for one-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [860]Oct 17, 2012
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,449
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ...Oh. I'll just go sit over in my corner or shame.
    -drags you back- Psh.. nonsense. -hands magnifying glass- Now go find a 102-leaf clover.
    In my corner of shame? Gladly.
    Never! Might take you a while...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.