We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Game: The chocolate pie hut of random "IY" thoughts

qtwanderer

[861]Oct 18, 2012
    • level: 27
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Good to see what the topic was It was implied? -gets a dictionary- I want to make sure I spell this right

Thats distracting though, just look at it write I'm spouting about oddlys? You were/are a kid, weren't/aren't you?
    Nah... It was? -pouts- Hm... -ponders if Wheel of Fortune has a rule prohibiting that-

So? About... what now? My memories say so, yes. Unless...
    eot? Maybe you should go back before the rule was made and unmake it? Won't know till someone tries

Is it a reporter, a student? I think its apparent what it means How is there a unless, whats unless!?
    But I don't have a time machine.. I bet someone already has. Or they (attempt to) sneak their phone in to get "help" with solving them.

It's whatever a blue blob thing does... Nope. Unless... aliens.
    A time portal? Pat would never allow it!

Its a blue blob Spouting oddlys= to talk in a mysterious manner with funny words, that do not make much sense Explains alot
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[862]Oct 18, 2012
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Time for you to do arts and crafts? idkwtm No time to go to jail with such revelations
    -hops to kitchen, comes back with foil- Now what? It means "only in your opinion". Right..... good luck.
    Now grab that potatoe I might need to start typing these down You make it sound like I'm still going -worried-
    Baked potatoes... now I'm hungry. Nonsense, you shall remember them. I have no idea... are you?
    Baked sweet potatoes? Powerful-ness I wouldn't be able to read Bl on occasion there

DJSagittarius

[863]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 46

deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ...Oh. I'll just go sit over in my corner or shame.
    -drags you back- Psh.. nonsense. -hands magnifying glass- Now go find a 102-leaf clover.
    In my corner of shame? Gladly.
    Never! Might take you a while...
    Can I just cheat and draw one or something?

DJSagittarius

[864]Oct 28, 2012
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    The one I let loose, hop on, lets see who gets the best time -dangles keys- Preparations are being made With alittle hard work, but I like looking at the clouds instead
    No way hosay. o_o Pics or it didn't happen Why look at clouds when you can make it snow.
    Not even running from the bulls? ...I think you'll have to take my word for it Explain this, I can snow-dance?
    No thanks. Aw.. not even a drawing? Sode no Shirayuki, is that you?

DJSagittarius

[865]Oct 28, 2012

deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Aw schnaps. I get to be a firebending skeleton. ... Maybe they will run away in fear?
    I hate those ones and the bosses with spears. >_> Finally getting close to 70 though, then I get to spend forever farming for materials to tailor high gear stuff, yay... Hm.. Maybe if I try to make myself look bigger and ferocious... -waves arms around- roar.. roar..... Nope, don't think that'll work.
    I'm still waiting for Elchculus to cough out a teardrop. -sigh- Hm... use your shadow? nudges- Get it? Haaah.. hah.
    Or a Beo ice crystal? Dream on. Hahaha... I'll get out a magic book that conjures shadows of animals... genius! -goes looking for one-
    I'm trying to get a new staff. I'll leave the new equipment for later. Dinosaurs?

qtwanderer

[866]Oct 29, 2012
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    The one I let loose, hop on, lets see who gets the best time -dangles keys- Preparations are being made With alittle hard work, but I like looking at the clouds instead
    No way hosay. o_o Pics or it didn't happen Why look at clouds when you can make it snow.
    Not even running from the bulls? ...I think you'll have to take my word for it Explain this, I can snow-dance?
    Walk with bunnies? ... It might be possible, if I knew how I wonder if she really looks like she did in the filler

DJSagittarius

[867]Oct 30, 2012
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Walk with bunnies? ... It might be possible, if I knew how I wonder if she really looks like she did in the filler
    Is there a catch to this? Stick figure drawing? I heard the mangaka drew them.

qtwanderer

[868]Oct 30, 2012
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ..The rabbits are small? It would be comical No ___? O_O Thats something worth taking note of!

DJSagittarius

[869]Oct 30, 2012

qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ..The rabbits are small? It would be comical No ___? O_O Thats something worth taking note of!
    Aww. How adorable. No arguments there. Now go forth and draw. Or I may be wrong. Never really did follow that filler arc. Or the anime in general. ...-googles- Okay he designed them or something... >_>

Edited on 10/30/2012 7:45pm
    Edited 2 total times.

qtwanderer

[870]Oct 31, 2012
    DJSagittarius wrote:

qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Aww. How adorable. No arguments there. Now go forth and draw. Or I may be wrong. Never really did follow that filler arc. Or the anime in general. ...-googles- Okay he designed them or something... >_>

But there are many of them, like legion status My path is clear, I know what I must do! So you were right all along I like the lines -attempts to walk on them-

DJSagittarius

[871]Oct 31, 2012
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:

qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:

But there are many of them, like legion status My path is clear, I know what I must do! So you were right all along I like the lines -attempts to walk on them-
    Legion of Doom bunnies? Go forth valiant warrior! Acrobat?

qtwanderer

[872]Oct 31, 2012
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ]But there are many of them, like legion status My path is clear, I know what I must do! So you were right all along I like the lines -attempts to walk on them-
    That would adorable Yes -hacks away- Once upon a time I had to, though I had to keep secret my phobia of heights

DJSagittarius

[873]Nov 3, 2012
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ]But there are many of them, like legion status My path is clear, I know what I must do! So you were right all along I like the lines -attempts to walk on them-
    That would adorable Yes -hacks away- Once upon a time I had to, though I had to keep secret my phobia of heights
    But.. evil bunnies. What are you hacking? Blindfolded acrobat?

deershadow

[874]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 59
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Good to see what the topic was It was implied? -gets a dictionary- I want to make sure I spell this right

Thats distracting though, just look at it write I'm spouting about oddlys? You were/are a kid, weren't/aren't you?
    Nah... It was? -pouts- Hm... -ponders if Wheel of Fortune has a rule prohibiting that-

So? About... what now? My memories say so, yes. Unless...
    eot? Maybe you should go back before the rule was made and unmake it? Won't know till someone tries

Is it a reporter, a student? I think its apparent what it means How is there a unless, whats unless!?
    But I don't have a time machine.. I bet someone already has. Or they (attempt to) sneak their phone in to get "help" with solving them.

It's whatever a blue blob thing does... Nope. Unless... aliens.
    A time portal? Pat would never allow it!

Its a blue blob Spouting oddlys= to talk in a mysterious manner with funny words, that do not make much sense Explains alot
    Isn't that pretty much the same? Who?

Busy doing whatever blue blobs do when they're not taking notes.. Hm... cryptic sounds cooler. Aha.. They explain everything.

deershadow

[875]Nov 3, 2012
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Time for you to do arts and crafts? idkwtm No time to go to jail with such revelations
    -hops to kitchen, comes back with foil- Now what? It means "only in your opinion". Right..... good luck.
    Now grab that potatoe I might need to start typing these down You make it sound like I'm still going -worried-
    Baked potatoes... now I'm hungry. Nonsense, you shall remember them. I have no idea... are you?
    Baked sweet potatoes? Powerful-ness I wouldn't be able to read Bl on occasion there
    What's wrong with just potatoes? Oh dear.. That'd probably be for the best, it's getting too crazy.

deershadow

[876]Nov 3, 2012
    DJSagittarius wrote:

deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    -drags you back- Psh.. nonsense. -hands magnifying glass- Now go find a 102-leaf clover.

Sure. You'd just have to keep track of how many leaves you've drawn thus far... Probably easier said than done.

deershadow

[877]Nov 3, 2012
    DJSagittarius wrote:

deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Aw schnaps. I get to be a firebending skeleton. ... Maybe they will run away in fear?
    I hate those ones and the bosses with spears. >_> Finally getting close to 70 though, then I get to spend forever farming for materials to tailor high gear stuff, yay... Hm.. Maybe if I try to make myself look bigger and ferocious... -waves arms around- roar.. roar..... Nope, don't think that'll work.
    I'm still waiting for Elchculus to cough out a teardrop. -sigh- Hm... use your shadow? nudges- Get it? Haaah.. hah.
    Or a Beo ice crystal? Dream on. Hahaha... I'll get out a magic book that conjures shadows of animals... genius! -goes looking for one-
    I'm trying to get a new staff. I'll leave the new equipment for later. Dinosaurs?

Aha.. I destroyed my last scythe... T_T Managed to make a new one, though this time I'll probably just stay at +8 forever.. Sure! As long as they're herbivores.

DJSagittarius

[878]Nov 4, 2012
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:

deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:

Sure. You'd just have to keep track of how many leaves you've drawn thus far... Probably easier said than done.
    Okay, I'll grab 34 three-leaf clovers and tape them together.

DJSagittarius

[879]Nov 4, 2012

deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Aha.. I destroyed my last scythe... T_T Managed to make a new one, though this time I'll probably just stay at +8 forever.. Sure! As long as they're herbivores.
    Scythe is fun. When I'm not doing Siglint/Beokros and chugging down a bunch of potions. But you have that tumbleweed smell.

DJSagittarius

[880]Nov 4, 2012

Well since blogs are gone.
    Here's an obligatory post of photos from Comic Con.