Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Game: The chocolate pie hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [941]Jan 8, 2013
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:

    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Okay, I'll grab 34 three-leaf clovers and tape them together.
    Better hurry before winter makes them all "disappear".
    You mean winter dumps like two feet of snow? Oh yes please.
    Sure. Been a long time since I've seen that much at once. Then you could walk around in snowshoes.
    Oh I wish there was a blizzard. Go away warm weather.

    There can be a blizzard. ...As long as it magically stays off the roads.
    Better get those plow trucks ready.
    And making those salt companies happy?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 100Worlds

    100Worlds

    [942]Jan 9, 2013
    • member since: 02/04/12
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 18

    qtwanderer wrote:
    You're welcome. So who is she? She looks like a ninja/samurai type of gal.


    Not sure, I just saw and decided to use it


    Just noticed you all been here since 2005 I feel like such a noob around you guys.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [943]Jan 9, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    100Worlds wrote:

    qtwanderer wrote:
    You're welcome. So who is she? She looks like a ninja/samurai type of gal.


    Not sure, I just saw and decided to use it


    Just noticed you all been here since 2005 I feel like such a noob around you guys.

    Its still looks like something I should be watching, bet its full of action!

    Ah...yeah, I guess we have been here awhile. Time really did fly by ^-^ ...is DJ the reason you joined?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [944]Jan 9, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Potato-themed food? -waves- Is she even his type--after typing that sentence, I couldn't help but laugh
    Hm... possibly. I doubt anyone is...
    Jello? Aww, he lives the warrior's life
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [945]Jan 9, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Not this time Riddles too?! Introduce them Imagine the look on his face ...scary, sorta
    I can google if I want to.. -pouts- And what are you going to do about it?

    They probably did that already. Uh... grumpy. But cool.
    Why not bing it up? Answer back with a riddle of course

    They move quick for blobs ..priceless Lots of things can fit those descriptions
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 100Worlds

    100Worlds

    [946]Jan 9, 2013
    • member since: 02/04/12
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 18

    qtwanderer wrote:
    100Worlds wrote:


    qtwanderer wrote:
    You're welcome. So who is she? She looks like a ninja/samurai type of gal.


    Not sure, I just saw and decided to use it


    Just noticed you all been here since 2005 I feel like such a noob around you guys.


    Its still looks like something I should be watching, bet its full of action! Ah...yeah, I guess we have been here awhile. Time really did fly by ^-^ ...is DJ the reason you joined?


    Nope it was for Xiaolin Showdown, but apparently the site is pretty dead.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [947]Jan 9, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    100Worlds wrote:
    Nope it was for Xiaolin Showdown, but apparently the site is pretty dead.
    IS that the show with the bald kid called yomi...or was it omi?

    Yeah the site is pretty dead, sad to say, which is why I only frequent this thread and a couple others. Mostly anime type shows
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 100Worlds

    100Worlds

    [948]Jan 9, 2013
    • member since: 02/04/12
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 18

    Yes and his names Omi


    Wish I was around when it was more active

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [949]Jan 9, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    Ah, I liked that show, he was the funniest.

    I hope the final act is shown on AS, that might bring around more people. That or I have to find a new site and I suck at finding forum sites So I stick around here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 100Worlds

    100Worlds

    [950]Jan 10, 2013
    • member since: 02/04/12
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 18

    qtwanderer wrote:
    Ah, I liked that show, he was the funniest. I hope the final act is shown on AS, that might bring around more people. That or I have to find a new site and I suck at finding forum sites So I stick around here.


    XS on adult swim? Nah I don't think so. XS is coming out with a new series called Xiaolin Chronicles. You could join Xiaolin Showdown Fansite, that's where I usually posts. The place could use a little more activity, but it's more active than this site.

    Edited on 01/10/2013 9:36am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [951]Jan 10, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    100Worlds wrote:
    XS on adult swim? Nah I don't think so. XS is coming out with a new series called Xiaolin Chronicles. You could join Xiaolin Showdown Fansite, that's where I usually posts. The place could use a little more activity, but it's more active than this site.
    Oh, Final Act of Inuyasha..but a new XS series?

    Is there any info on it out yet? I'm always interested in checking a place out first, so why not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 100Worlds

    100Worlds

    [952]Jan 10, 2013
    • member since: 02/04/12
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 18
    Oh, silly me

    And yes, the new series comes out in April. It has a facebook page with tons of info.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [953]Jan 10, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    Been waiting for it to come back on for awhile (inu)...true I can watch subbed but I want to see it dubbed. And without buying it.

    I am going to check this out, with the lack of shows I have to entertain me...its been kinda boring on the old tube. Hopefully Omi is the teacher now, never cared for raymundo- I think thats the kid's name
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [954]Jan 10, 2013
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Potato-themed food? -waves- Is she even his type--after typing that sentence, I couldn't help but laugh
    Hm... possibly. I doubt anyone is...
    Jello? Aww, he lives the warrior's life
    Pudding? I thought that was obvious, given how he doesn't seem to want anything other than a good fight...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [955]Jan 10, 2013
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Not this time Riddles too?! Introduce them Imagine the look on his face ...scary, sorta
    I can google if I want to.. -pouts- And what are you going to do about it?

    They probably did that already. Uh... grumpy. But cool.
    Why not bing it up? Answer back with a riddle of course

    They move quick for blobs ..priceless Lots of things can fit those descriptions
    Is there a difference? -waits with anticipation-

    They bounce around at the speed of light? Doubt he'd think so. Not all things though, so it's an important distinction.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [956]Jan 10, 2013
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    100Worlds wrote:
    Just noticed you all been here since 2005 I feel like such a noob around you guys.

    -waves- Hello. Years are just numbers, right? Frivolous little numbers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [957]Jan 10, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Potato-themed food? -waves- Is she even his type--after typing that sentence, I couldn't help but laugh
    Hm... possibly. I doubt anyone is...
    Jello? Aww, he lives the warrior's life
    Pudding? I thought that was obvious, given how he doesn't seem to want anything other than a good fight...
    Same brand? A perfect candidate to lead his squad, a not so good one to fight the main bad guy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [958]Jan 10, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,455
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Not this time Riddles too?! Introduce them Imagine the look on his face ...scary, sorta
    I can google if I want to.. -pouts- And what are you going to do about it?

    They probably did that already. Uh... grumpy. But cool.
    Why not bing it up? Answer back with a riddle of course

    They move quick for blobs ..priceless Lots of things can fit those descriptions
    Is there a difference? -waits with anticipation-

    They bounce around at the speed of light? Doubt he'd think so. Not all things though, so it's an important distinction.
    Like Fiji and Galas 36 people walk into a bar, how many times can you take 6 from 36?

    That would make them almot atoms Has he ever laughed? Scientificy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [959]Jan 13, 2013
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Potato-themed food? -waves- Is she even his type--after typing that sentence, I couldn't help but laugh
    Hm... possibly. I doubt anyone is...
    Jello? Aww, he lives the warrior's life
    Pudding? I thought that was obvious, given how he doesn't seem to want anything other than a good fight...
    Same brand? A perfect candidate to lead his squad, a not so good one to fight the main bad guy
    Who knows.. Well, he's not the main good guy, so it'd be against the "rules" if he whooped the main bad guy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [960]Jan 13, 2013
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,420
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Not this time Riddles too?! Introduce them Imagine the look on his face ...scary, sorta
    I can google if I want to.. -pouts- And what are you going to do about it?

    They probably did that already. Uh... grumpy. But cool.
    Why not bing it up? Answer back with a riddle of course

    They move quick for blobs ..priceless Lots of things can fit those descriptions
    Is there a difference? -waits with anticipation-

    They bounce around at the speed of light? Doubt he'd think so. Not all things though, so it's an important distinction.
    Like Fiji and Galas 36 people walk into a bar, how many times can you take 6 from 36?

    That would make them almot atoms Has he ever laughed? Scientificy
    So no difference at all then. Uh.. my brain wants to say 6 times, but this is a riddle, so....... Once! Only one 6 in 36.

    -gasps-Is that super blob evolution? Um...... not really. ...What?
    Edited on 01/13/2013 7:56pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.