Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Game: The chocolate pie hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [981]Feb 26, 2013
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,430
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Well they can't be happy if there's no snow. ...
    Hm.. that means when it's not winter they're sitting around with little calendars crossing off the days until next winter... Possibly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [982]Feb 28, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    The jello Aww...lots of development for him though
    How could it know? And ICH gets kicked back home, mwahahaha....
    Jello is tasty, it must know something.. Laughter cause more back story or because he got kicked out?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [983]Mar 1, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Those apples would be unhappy to hear this! And my brain wants to unbaffle itself, for you are correct!

    Like "mon"? Party-pooper? What was revealed
    Good thing apples don't have ears. >_> -throws scc all around-

    -shrugs- -throws scc on whoever that is- Is that a question or a statement?
    So says the non-apple Should start making those edible, like candy. Then again, you could just throw candy instead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [984]Mar 7, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,817
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    this is like looking through yearbooks, and i'm certainly glad it is.
    the file name provides no clue on what that is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [985]Mar 29, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487
    A very unhappy birthday to you..

    To me?

    To you! lade dah dah doo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [986]May 25, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,817
    qtwanderer wrote:
    A very unhappy birthday to you..

    To me?

    To you! lade dah dah doo
    I see the light's been on for almost two months.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [987]May 28, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    A very unhappy birthday to you..

    To me?

    To you! lade dah dah doo
    I see the light's been on for almost two months.
    I was hoping it wouldn't get there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [988]May 28, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,817
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    A very unhappy birthday to you..

    To me?

    To you! lade dah dah doo
    I see the light's been on for almost two months.
    I was hoping it wouldn't get there.
    -sends you the hydro bill for April and May- Have fun with that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [989]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    A very unhappy birthday to you..

    To me?

    To you! lade dah dah doo
    I see the light's been on for almost two months.
    I was hoping it wouldn't get there.
    -sends you the hydro bill for April and May- Have fun with that.
    -Gets out a credit card- I'm sure this could handle it, found it while cleaning
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [990]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,817
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    I was hoping it wouldn't get there.
    -sends you the hydro bill for April and May- Have fun with that.
    -Gets out a credit card- I'm sure this could handle it, found it while cleaning
    you sure that's not expired?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [991]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    I was hoping it wouldn't get there.
    -sends you the hydro bill for April and May- Have fun with that.
    -Gets out a credit card- I'm sure this could handle it, found it while cleaning
    you sure that's not expired?
    Hopes are crushed, for it is. I'm sure if we just sweep everything under the rug they will resolve themselves. Perfect plan!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [992]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,817
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    -Gets out a credit card- I'm sure this could handle it, found it while cleaning
    you sure that's not expired?
    Hopes are crushed, for it is. I'm sure if we just sweep everything under the rug they will resolve themselves. Perfect plan!
    Maybe it's hardwood flooring.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [993]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487

    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    -Gets out a credit card- I'm sure this could handle it, found it while cleaning
    you sure that's not expired?
    Hopes are crushed, for it is. I'm sure if we just sweep everything under the rug they will resolve themselves. Perfect plan!
    Maybe it's hardwood flooring.
    ...Push it all into a closet instead?


    How in the Gods did you do it!?

    Edited on 05/29/2013 6:35pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [994]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,817
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Hopes are crushed, for it is. I'm sure if we just sweep everything under the rug they will resolve themselves. Perfect plan!
    Maybe it's hardwood flooring.
    ...Push it all into a closet instead?
    with doors wide opened for two months, i'm sure the furniture would all haven been looted.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [995]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Hopes are crushed, for it is. I'm sure if we just sweep everything under the rug they will resolve themselves. Perfect plan!
    Maybe it's hardwood flooring.
    ...Push it all into a closet instead?
    with doors wide opened for two months, i'm sure the furniture would all haven been looted.
    Nonesense, I am a great guard person! Not one thing here is out of place
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [996]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,817
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    with doors wide opened for two months, i'm sure the furniture would all haven been looted.
    Nonesense, I am a great guard person! Not one thing here is out of place
    oh really now. I see missing items (or not seeing them).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [997]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    with doors wide opened for two months, i'm sure the furniture would all haven been looted.
    Nonesense, I am a great guard person! Not one thing here is out of place
    oh really now. I see missing items (or not seeing them).
    Such as?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [998]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,817
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Nonesense, I am a great guard person! Not one thing here is out of place
    oh really now. I see missing items (or not seeing them).
    Such as?
    person A, and person B, and person _ ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [999]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,487
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Nonesense, I am a great guard person! Not one thing here is out of place
    oh really now. I see missing items (or not seeing them).
    Such as?
    person A, and person B, and person _ ?
    Interesting you should bring them up, who makes the next hut? And I think it was the wind. Came out the sky one day and must've swept them away off into the twilight of dusk and dawn
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [1000]May 29, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    -coughs-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.