Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Game: The zombie hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [121]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871

    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Aww yeeaa!
    -climbs a tree-
    We have a tree house?

    Edited on 05/30/2013 11:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [122]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 33,770
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ... -googles- They look lame.
    thus cliché .

    and bed calls.
    Touché. and good night to you.
    lots of " é " . and good day.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [123]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 33,770
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Sounds like they both equal frustration Thats not enough?
    that's how the series goes. too small ?
    100 posts, one tenth of a hut.
    Poor guy Depends on what fills it
    All thanks to you and coincidence
    being author's favorite is hardly poor. fish?
    will need more than one person for that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [124]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    ore-wa wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ... -googles- They look lame.
    thus cliché .

    and bed calls.
    Touché. and good night to you.
    lots of " é " . and good day.
    I only see three in this post.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [126]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,445

    DJSagittarius wrote:


    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Aww yeeaa!
    -climbs a tree-
    We have a tree house?


    Uh, yeah sure -peeks into window-

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [127]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,445

    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Sounds like they both equal frustration Thats not enough?
    that's how the series goes. too small ? 100 posts, one tenth of a hut.
    Poor guy Depends on what fills it All thanks to you and coincidence
    being author's favorite is hardly poor. fish? will need more than one person for that.
    Ah, a protagonist? Fishy projects one plus one plus one?

    Edited on 05/31/2013 11:13am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [128]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:

    DJSagittarius wrote:


    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Aww yeeaa!
    -climbs a tree-
    We have a tree house?


    Uh, yeah sure -peeks into window-

    Whatcha looking at?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [129]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,445
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Whatcha looking at?
    A person on the tv
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [130]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Whatcha looking at?
    A person on the tv
    Out the window and through a binoculars? >.>
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [131]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,445
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Whatcha looking at?
    A person on the tv
    Out the window and through a binoculars? >.>
    It would be weird if I went into a strangers house and did this indoors
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [132]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Whatcha looking at?
    A person on the tv
    Out the window and through a binoculars? >.>
    It would be weird if I went into a strangers house and did this indoors
    Unless you were invisible.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [133]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,445
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Whatcha looking at?
    A person on the tv
    Out the window and through a binoculars? >.>
    It would be weird if I went into a strangers house and did this indoors
    Unless you were invisible.
    -looks at telescope- That beyond my tech-capabilities
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [134]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Unless you were invisible.
    -looks at telescope- That beyond my tech-capabilities
    This refractory telescope shall do wonders for us.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [135]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,445
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Unless you were invisible.
    -looks at telescope- That beyond my tech-capabilities
    This refractory telescope shall do wonders for us.
    Unless someone takes the idea from us
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [136]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Unless you were invisible.
    -looks at telescope- That beyond my tech-capabilities
    This refractory telescope shall do wonders for us.
    Unless someone takes the idea from us
    I think not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [137]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,445
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Unless you were invisible.
    -looks at telescope- That beyond my tech-capabilities
    This refractory telescope shall do wonders for us.
    Unless someone takes the idea from us
    I think not.
    We're gonna need a lawyer
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [138]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 33,770
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    lots of " é " . and good day.
    I only see three in this post.
    -sends you to your protégé- now there are five.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [139]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 33,770
    qtwanderer wrote:

    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Poor guy Depends on what fills it All thanks to you and coincidence
    being author's favorite is hardly poor. fish? will need more than one person for that.
    Ah, a protagonist? Fishy projects one plus one plus one?

    wonder what's he classified as -reads- tritagonist...or quad-. I never put protagonist as dp. they smell? 1+1+1. there.
    Edited on 05/31/2013 3:55pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [140]May 31, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    qtwanderer wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    I think not.
    We're gonna need a lawyer
    To patent it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.