Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

How to Contribute to Inuyasha (revised)

Chikazu

[81]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 7
    Sessho, this may be a little odd for a question, but what do you mean when you tell people to PM you?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sesho2022

[82]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 47
    Chikazu wrote:
    Sessho, this may be a little odd for a question, but what do you mean when you tell people to PM you?

Send me a personal message--that's the name for the "email" system on this website.

Chikazu

[83]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 7
    Thanks!

sesho2022

[84]Mar 5, 2007
    Chikazu wrote:
    Thanks!

You're welcome.

Element-17

[85]May 1, 2007
    • level: 28

sessho2022, I know this may not apply to you because you're an Editor for very lively shows like Inuyasha, but you're still an Editor, so maybe you can help me out:

If I submitted an Allusion for a very slow show page, about how long do you think I should wait before I get a response on whether it was Accepted or Denied? At the time I wrote this, I've been waiting three days, and it's still Pending.

sesho2022

[86]May 1, 2007
    Element-17 wrote:

sessho2022, I know this may not apply to you because you're an Editor for very lively shows like Inuyasha, but you're still an Editor, so maybe you can help me out:

If I submitted an Allusion for a very slow show page, about how long do you think I should wait before I get a response on whether it was Accepted or Denied? At the time I wrote this, I've been waiting three days, and it's still Pending.

Seven days at the most, for older shows. BTW, there's an Ask the Editors forum, where you can get a lot of help. Welcome to the forum!

Element-17

[87]May 2, 2007
    • level: 28
    sesho2022 wrote:
    Element-17 wrote:

Seven days at the most, for older shows. BTW, there's an Ask the Editors forum, where you can get a lot of help. Welcome to the forum!
    And if there's no response after seven days or more, what should I do? Try re-submitting it?

deershadow

[88]May 2, 2007
    • level: 59
    Element-17 wrote:
    And if there's no response after seven days or more, what should I do? Try re-submitting it?
    If the submission is not processed after seven days then the tv.com staff will process it. Editors have a maximum of seven days to process submissions, the limit is three days if the show is really popular. The editor could be MIA, or maybe they're on vacation and cannot check for subs. Check their profile to see if they made a blog about them leaving for an extended period of time.

ore-wa

[89]May 2, 2007
    • level: 43
    deershadow wrote:
    Element-17 wrote:
    If the submission is not processed after seven days then the tv.com staff will process it. Editors have a maximum of seven days to process submissions, the limit is three days if the show is really popular. The editor could be MIA, or maybe they're on vacation and cannot check for subs. Check their profile to see if they made a blog about them leaving for an extended period of time.
    and definition of "popular show": a show in the Top 20 list.
    Edited on 05/02/2007 4:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.

FunLovin_bunnys

[90]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    Thanks for telling me how to post properly, i was getting a little confused about submiting stuff.

sesho2022

[91]Sep 19, 2007
    FunLovin_bunnys wrote:
    Thanks for telling me how to post properly, i was getting a little confused about submiting stuff.

You're welcome. You can also PM me if you still have questions about submitting, after reading this. You can also find the instructions from a link in my blog.
    Edited on 09/19/2007 8:06pm

inuyashaxfanx23

[93]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 4
    do u think that now that the manga is over that they will start the anime again?

sesho2022

[98]Jun 23, 2008
    inuyashaxfanx23 wrote:
    do u think that now that the manga is over that they will start the anime again?

I think this question belongs in the other pinned thread about the end of the anime. This thread is about making submissions to the guide here. Thanks!

BIGJNFan

[99]Sep 19, 2008
    • level: 11
    I just wanted to say about a part in a Inuyasha episode that I think is really really funny I have to replay that part a lot when I watch the episode. It is when Kagome said Inuyasha fetch boy. It is a very very fun & funny part.

sesho2022

[100]Oct 20, 2008
    BIGJNFan wrote:
    I just wanted to say about a part in a Inuyasha episode that I think is really really funny I have to replay that part a lot when I watch the episode. It is when Kagome said Inuyasha fetch boy. It is a very very fun & funny part.

This is a thread only about questions you have for submitting. You should discuss the funny parts you enjoy in another thread. It would make a good topic.