Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Inuyasha: The Final Act --spoilers!

xo-AnimeFan-xo

[41]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 4
    Ok, nvm I found them. Is there a site where I can watch it in English? I don't like watching it in Japanese cuz I can't watch and read at the same time >.< I am currently using animecrazy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lady_god

[42]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 7
    just so you know thats the old inuyasha youre talking about. thje new inuyasha (which is a continuation of the old one) is only on like episode 8 or 9. well anyways you can finmd the english episodes all over the internet i mean cartoonnetwork showed the entire series on tv over and over since it ended in 2006 in fact they stioll show episodes every weekend at like 5am so yea finding english episodes online shouldnt be too hard jsut google them by the episode title and type in dub after it

neoyamato_pi

[43]Nov 26, 2009
    • level: 26
    If you are talking about the Final Act episodes, they aren't in English yet.

lady_god

[44]Nov 26, 2009
    shes talking about the first 167

dancingbeatle

[45]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 45
    Hmm I wonder what Adultswim's policy on blood is considering that
    ***SPOILER***

Element-17

[46]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 28
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    ***SPOILER***
    I think they just darken it instead of removing it because they've aired at least two series that even have "blood" in the title.

dancingbeatle

[47]Dec 1, 2009
    So far the episodes seem to be holding up, too bad it had to be cut down to 26 episodes, but if the final episode holds up to the end of the manga then I won't mine the chapter skipping. Though most of what's skipped is probably chapters that didn't focus on the main story.

lady_god

[48]Dec 2, 2009
    Element-17 wrote:
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    ***SPOILER***
    I think they just darken it instead of removing it because they've aired at least two series that even have "blood" in the title.
    you guys do realize that we are talking abotu ADULT swim right? not cartoonetwork not nick jr or disney channel. just saying. they barely ever edit out anything mayeb they change some words so we understand it betetr but thats pretty much it

Element-17

[49]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 28
    lady_god wrote:
    you guys do realize that we are talking abotu ADULT swim right? not cartoonetwork not nick jr or disney channel. just saying. they barely ever edit out anything mayeb they change some words so we understand it betetr but thats pretty much it
    Not all censors make sense. There are network censors and and censors from the production company. For example, the English dub of Code Geass had the Pizza Hut logo removed. That sounds pretty irrational to me.
    Edited on 12/02/2009 4:47pm

lady_god

[50]Dec 3, 2009
    Element-17 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    Not all censors make sense. There are network censors and and censors from the production company. For example, the English dub of Code Geass had the Pizza Hut logo removed. That sounds pretty irrational to me.
    yea i see what you mean now xd. but i meant censoring out things like blood swearing and stuff like that but yea its really weird the censored that out O_O unless it was for advertising reasons because u know they do censor out logos of certain things could it can technically be called free advertising

lady_god

[51]Dec 7, 2009

ok nobody is talking about the new episodes so i guess i will

in the episode from 2 weeks ago basically what happened is that sesshomaru learns more about his sword.

his sword gets stronger and he finds out that he can only bring a person back from the dead once. we also find out that if kohaku dies again hes gone for good. and sesshomaru goes from a crescent moon to full moon

what happens in this weeks episode is thata demon who feeds off peoples sorrow and pain attacjks inuyasha and the gang but they kill it. we find out that kagome has more pain in her than inuyasha does and he apologizes for bein so selfish. kanna makes a demon from her mirror that copies the tetsaiga and steals its abilities. in the preview for the enxt e[pisode
    ***SPOILER***

dancingbeatle

[52]Dec 7, 2009
    I like his mother's personality though, makes me think he somewhat got that from her. I wonder if Sesshoumaru came from a family of dogs that had some sort of connection to the moon? Hmm.

lady_god

[53]Dec 8, 2009
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    I like his mother's personality though, makes me think he somewhat got that from her. I wonder if Sesshoumaru came from a family of dogs that had some sort of connection to the moon? Hmm.
    thats a veryg ood guess and yea i did notice some similarities in their personalityu. im guessin inuyasha got mroe of his fathers traits obviously lol

deershadow

[54]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 59
    lady_god wrote:
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    thats a veryg ood guess and yea i did notice some similarities in their personalityu. im guessin inuyasha got mroe of his fathers traits obviously lol
    Actually, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have different mothers. That's why Sesshomaru is a full-blooded demon; Inuyasha is a half-demon because his mother (named Izayoi) was human.

Makes one wonder how that happened though... Do dog demons not practice monogamy? Had Sesshomaru's mom and dad already gone their separate ways when he met Izayoi? Or was there some other reason, hm...

Though I think the better question to ask would be why Sesshomaru's parents were never named. I wanted to know.
    Edited on 12/09/2009 5:24pm

lady_god

[55]Dec 9, 2009
    deershadow wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    Actually, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have different mothers. That's why Sesshomaru is a full-blooded demon; Inuyasha is a half-demon because his mother (named Izayoi) was human. Makes one wonder how that happened though... Do dog demons not practice monogamy? Had Sesshomaru's mom and dad already gone their separate ways when he met Izayoi? Or was there some other reason, hm... Though I think the better question to ask would be why Sesshomaru's parents were never named. I wanted to know.
    you make very good points and i completely forgot about that!!! and i hope inuyashas dad had a human form cause id ont see how you can ahve babies with a demon so big his teeth make swords O_O

deershadow

[56]Dec 9, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    you make very good points and i completely forgot about that!!! and i hope inuyashas dad had a human form cause id ont see how you can ahve babies with a demon so big his teeth make swords O_O
    Yes, he has (had, technically, since he's dead and all) a human-looking form. Lest very creepy thoughts pervade the fans' minds.. Oh my, I think it's already too late for me... -goes looking for the mind cleansing machine-

deershadow

[57]Dec 11, 2009
    The Final Act will now stream two days later, so Mondays instead of Saturdays.

Hm, I wonder why...

lady_god

[58]Dec 11, 2009
    inuyasha comes out every saturday??? i nebver knew!!! i always thought it was on sundays!! well i hope its not due to a lack of fanbase alot of peopel dont even know about the final act

deershadow

[59]Dec 12, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    inuyasha comes out every saturday??? i nebver knew!!! i always thought it was on sundays!! well i hope its not due to a lack of fanbase alot of peopel dont even know about the final act
    Yep. It airs on Saturday in Japan. Viz was streaming it for US viewers on Shonen Sunday and Hulu only hours after it aired, but now we have to wait two days after it airs. Considering the fact it was announced only a day before the next episode (11) was supposed to stream, it seems like a sudden decision. Maybe they were having trouble getting it subbed that quickly...

lady_god

[60]Dec 13, 2009
    deershadow wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    Yep. It airs on Saturday in Japan. Viz was streaming it for US viewers on Shonen Sunday and Hulu only hours after it aired, but now we have to wait two days after it airs. Considering the fact it was announced only a day before the next episode (11) was supposed to stream, it seems like a sudden decision. Maybe they were having trouble getting it subbed that quickly...
    well whatever reason i hope it finishes its run because i would hate to not see how this ends event hough i kinda already know lol