Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Inuyasha: The Final Act --spoilers!

libraryelf

[81]Jan 18, 2010
    • level: 2
    I just found this site just recently and found out about Inuyasha story continueing. I was about to cry when Rin would not wake up, Sesshomaru was so angry he threw his sword away. I loved his mother, one moment you think she doesn't care and then your realize she does and not happy with her son. Kaurga and Kanna sisters in live and death. All of Nargu's "children keep trying to escape or over throw him. I also love they have funny scene. i can't remember the quote exactly, Jaken says something about the way Sesshomaru fighting and Rin said he was lying. When Jaken is arounded it can be funny. Sorry for spelling. If they ever get these episodes dubbed, I hope they can get David Kaye to do Sesshomaru's voice again. That is one the reasons why I watched Inuyasha in the first, place just to hear that voice. Hot, Hot Hot!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lady_god

[82]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 7
    lol. so kagome fidns out something new about her and realizes that her bow has spiritual power of her own. power kagome, the series is almost over and people still dont take her seriouisly. oh well lol.

neoyamato_pi

[83]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 26
    I can't wait for next week's episode, maybe it was next week's episode that had the thing I wanted to see. Although I must say,Kagome's bow power was pretty cool.

dancingbeatle

[84]Jan 24, 2010
    • level: 45
    I'm catching up with the episodes and somethings that I have noticed are.

1. Kanna didn't seem to be as void of feelings to me as Naraku had said

2. Being drunk helps you see stuff

3. More action and less talking, which I don't mind at all.

Bladex2k

[85]Jan 25, 2010
    • level: 6
    wow looks like something is happening to sessho;s right arm,, time to surpass inuyasha

lady_god

[86]Jan 25, 2010

ok so i just this weeks episode another great installment. sessho is finally voer the tetsusaiga and he has a new sword of hisown that was way better than his old sword

i dont know if it was temporary but i think his sword can cut through spirits too. or anyuthing that isnt from the human world. kagome was somehow unconcious thanks to the shikon jewels evil side

the next episode looks exciting. kagome and inuyasha might finally kiss!!!!! and woah i never knew kagome was an eigth grader!!! i thought she was at least 10th

MegaGirl84

[87]Jan 26, 2010
    • level: 17
    lady_god wrote:

ok so i just this weeks episode another great installment. sessho is finally voer the tetsusaiga and he has a new sword of hisown that was way better than his old sword

i dont know if it was temporary but i think his sword can cut through spirits too. or anyuthing that isnt from the human world. kagome was somehow unconcious thanks to the shikon jewels evil side

the next episode looks exciting. kagome and inuyasha might finally kiss!!!!! and woah i never knew kagome was an eigth grader!!! i thought she was at least 10th

No.....Kagome has been a ninth grader since the start of the first series.

lady_god

[88]Jan 26, 2010
    wait if shes a ninth grade does that mean that high school starts at 10th grade in japan? i thouight that time had passed without us knwoing which is why i assumed XD. in the previews it said she was strudying for her high school entrance exams so i thought she was an eigth grader

Element-17

[89]Jan 26, 2010
    • level: 28
    lady_god wrote:
    wait if shes a ninth grade does that mean that high school starts at 10th grade in japan? i thouight that time had passed without us knwoing which is why i assumed XD. in the previews it said she was strudying for her high school entrance exams so i thought she was an eigth grader
    Japanese (most, actually) high schools are three years and require entrance exams as they're not government mandated. What I don't understand, however, is how she's 15 years old and in middle school.

sesho2022

[90]Jan 26, 2010
    • level: 47
    Element-17 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    Japanese (most, actually) high schools are three years and require entrance exams as they're not government mandated. What I don't understand, however, is how she's 15 years old and in middle school.

15 years old is how old a ninth grader could be depending on one's birth month.

neoyamato_pi

[91]Jan 27, 2010
    Yeah, just like in the US some people are "early" born and have their birthday sometime during the school year. I'm actually surprised that the whole series takes place in less than a years time. But the episode was cool, esp when Sesshormaru got his sword, which is awesomenss.

lady_god

[92]Jan 27, 2010
    15 years old is still kinda weird though because my brother was just turning 14 when he got into ninth grade last year

neoyamato_pi

[93]Jan 27, 2010
    Yeah, just depends on when you're born and when you start school. Kagome's birthday must be early, I guess.

dancingbeatle

[94]Feb 2, 2010
    • level: 45
    Well in Japan doesn't the school year start in March or April? I thought Kagome's birthday was in the beginning of their school year as in maybe is she was a month older she would have started the series in 10th grade yeah with nearly 200 episodes its hard to believe that less than a year has passed. Though if you think about it a day and night will pass in the manga and that equals like 2-7 episodes or something.

neoyamato_pi

[95]Feb 2, 2010
    Yeah, school starts and ends in March. Yeah, I can't believe that either the time thing either, but I guess time doesn't insanely pass by in the story.

qtwanderer

[96]Feb 5, 2010
    • level: 27
    Blame the well?
    Edited on 02/05/2010 11:58pm

Element-17

[97]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 28
    Has anyone counted how many times Inuyasha went through his cycle? That would tell us how long the series was in months.

neoyamato_pi

[98]Feb 6, 2010
    Not sure, but that could work. I'm not sure, he's changed maybe 5 times or so, but that's not counted.

Abriel004

[99]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 8
    I'm not sure if this belongs in this topic or a new one. Do you know if Inuyasha: The Final Act will be released to stores as Season 8 Box Set? If so, do you know when? I really don't want to buy Season 7 and end up with an endless cliffhanger.

sesho2022

[100]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 47
    Abriel004 wrote:
    I'm not sure if this belongs in this topic or a new one. Do you know if Inuyasha: The Final Act will be released to stores as Season 8 Box Set? If so, do you know when? I really don't want to buy Season 7 and end up with an endless cliffhanger.

It hasn't been dubbed yet by English voice actors. It won't be released as a box set before it's dubbed in English. This kind of topic could have its own thread. Feel free to start one, if you want.
    Edited on 02/16/2010 6:06pm