Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Is Cartoon Network Taking Inuyasha Out?

Irwin826

[1]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 3
    I checked my guide today and Adult Swims Guide and Inuyasha was not there. Does anyone know what is going on because I dont want it to go. There are other shows which deserve to go rather then Inuyasha. This is my first run watching it. Someone please help me with some Information.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Element-17

[2]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 28
    Unfortunately for you, yes, Inuyasha will not be shown on [adult swim] until further notice. This is their third consecutive time airing it on weekdays, and, although you may disagree, [as] would rather fill that timeslot with other programs.

Dilla_the_Dude

[3]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 19
    It'll probably be another Cowboy Bebop, get taken off the air for a while only to return later.

ILoveInuyasha66

[4]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    They better put it back on sooner or later I don't want to pay $100 dollars per season and I don't want to spend 4 million hours downloading every episode.

dancingbeatle

[5]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 45
    Aww, this blows for me. I was just starting to tape it. You know something was going to happened only 1 episode a day. Well if enough pple are still watching the reruns then it'll be back in less then a year. This happened before about 2 or 3 years ago, and they got a lot of hate mail and complients from fans(cheers)Why would they go back to episode # 01? I mean it already has the highest amount of episodes of their shows? Why not have it go back to 1hr after Trinity Blood wraps up? Or skip over the fillers?
    Edited on 11/10/2007 2:34am

Rhen_Var

[6]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    ILoveInuyasha66 wrote:
    They better put it back on sooner or later I don't want to pay $100 dollars per season and I don't want to spend 4 million hours downloading every episode.
    4m Hours? 1 Season takes about month at most.

Irwin826

[7]Nov 10, 2007
    No Worries I just found out that they changed the time of it. It would be on 5 am EVERYDAY. Yes this is great but......they will be starting from episode 1 again. http://www.adultswim.com/shows/inuyasha/ Check this link out and look at the Schedule of Inuyasha. I swear to god these people at adultswim are like 5 year olds, cant get anything right.

Adv193

[8]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 23
    They also have the series at the Adult Swim Section on Comcast On-Demand

laurentre

[9]Nov 10, 2007
    I don't know what the deal is, on my DVR there is no more inuyasha but on the adult swim site it says it's playing 4:00 am central every morning. That would totally stink if they stopped playing it, this is my first time watching the series.

Irwin826

[10]Nov 10, 2007
    laurentre wrote:
    I don't know what the deal is, on my DVR there is no more inuyasha but on the adult swim site it says it's playing 4:00 am central every morning. That would totally stink if they stopped playing it, this is my first time watching the series.

Mine first time too and its not ending they are just starting it over from episode 1 again which is not cool cuz i was on episode 58. Now i gotta wait. Its 5 a.m eastern for me

RaijinPaladinix

[11]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 52
    laurentre wrote:

Too bad Trinity Blood comes on at 4 central. My guide has been saying wrong things as well.

Soon Astro Boy and Voltron will move into the weekday lineup, and after Trinity Blood is over, Erueka 7 is taking Trinity Blood's place.

kaitco

[13]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    You all could also just buy them. There are really nice sets available on eBay for just over $100 for ALL the episodes and the movies in one collection.

starfish98

[14]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 16

$100! That is alot of money for a DVD. But like you said, it is the whole series so I guess it's worth that much.

SsriTelQuessir

[15]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 26

Irwin826 wrote:
    I swear to god these people at adultswim are like 5 year olds, cant get anything right.

Can I get a witness?!? Damn straight.

SsriTelQuessir

[16]Nov 19, 2007

RaijinPaladinix wrote:
    Too bad Trinity Blood comes on at 4 central. My guide has been saying wrong things as well.
    Soon Astro Boy and Voltron will move into the weekday lineup, and after Trinity Blood is over, Erueka 7 is taking Trinity Blood's place.

Holy Crap...Astro Boy and Voltron are going to be on weekdays? Jesus, I knew that [as] was a sign that the antichrist is on earth. Which shows are they replacing? We are down to one Inuyasha a day at 5am PST. I know that Bleach and Blood+ will be on daily for a few months, so I would be suprized if one of them are going down.

ST'Q

dancingbeatle

[17]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 45
    Well Astro boy already comes on everyday at 5:30 A.M. I mean on the one hand this means that they'll go through the episodes sooner, but you have to wait until 5 in the morning. I miss when it came on at 2, then they replayed it.

RaijinPaladinix

[18]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 52

At least AS took off Astro Boy at 4:30 CT, making more time to show an Inuyasha repeat (1:00 CT.) But still, if they're only going to be showing one episode, it was stupid of them to start over, when they were almost at about 65-ish. Now it's going to take about ahalf a yearto get to the Band of 7.

SsriTelQuessir

[19]Nov 22, 2007
    RaijinPaladinix wrote:

At least AS took off Astro Boy at 4:30 CT, making more time to show an Inuyasha repeat (1:00 CT.) But still, if they're only going to be showing one episode, it was stupid of them to start over, when they were almost at about 65-ish. Now it's going to take about ahalf a yearto get to the Band of 7.

Agreed. Cutting one ep is bad enough, but starting over?!?! That makes no sense at all. Not it will take over two months to get back to where we were when the scheduling changed.

Irwin826

[20]Nov 23, 2007
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:

Irwin826 wrote:
    I swear to god these people at adultswim are like 5 year olds, cant get anything right.

Can I get a witness?!? Damn straight.

Everything they do is so lazy, they even said it. They don't even know what shows they wanna put on so they put our guide on hold.