Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Kikyo vs. Kagome

Who would win?

  • Avatar of inuyashafan2112

    inuyashafan2112

    [61]Sep 18, 2007
    • member since: 07/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 9
    I think kagome is more powerful than kikyo b/c in the manga(i hope that nobody lke spoilers)they said that something is holding back kagome power and she is soooooooo much stronger than she is now and she is a VERY VERY BIG threat to naraku
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of inuyashafan2112

    inuyashafan2112

    [62]Sep 18, 2007
    • member since: 07/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 9

    Athias09 wrote:
    I just wanted to post another comment referring to Kikyo and Kagome when it came to InuYasha. To be honest, I don't understand Kagome at all. She and InuYasha never really acknowledge their relationship at all nor make it anything official. I don't ever really think that she's ever told InuYasha how she truly felt, and if she did let me know where. Another thing that really bothers me about Kagome is that she calls InuYasha her boyfriend even when she was in denial about how she felt about him. She tells herself that she understands why InuYasha wants to see Kikyo yet get jealous everytime he does. I really don't understand her. I mean at the time InuYasha had spent more time with Kikyo. Needless to say, Inuyasha would prefer his 17 year old fiancee(Kikyo) than 15 year old Kagome. I say fiancee because when Inuyasha tells Kikyo he'll become human, he obviously was going to say " so you can become human, too. And, be my ???? (wife.) Kikyo interrupted him. The obviously agreed to some arrangement after that seen. INUYASHA AND KIKYO ACKNOWLEDGE A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EACH OTHER. THEY EVEN KISSED SEVERAL TIMES. What has kagome done? Kissed him once in the movie. And here's what takes the cake, Is it possible that the only reasons why InuYasha has feelings for Kagome is because she IS KIKYO'S REINCARNATION. And in turn, Kagome has feelings for InuYasha because of the part of her soul that's Kikyo's yearns for InuYasha.

    you are so wrong b/c kagome kinda admitted to inuyasha that she like him in ep. "Back to the place where we first met" and she said that me and kikyo r the same b/c we have this urge where we want to be with u inuyasha so if she had kikyo in it she most likely meant that she liked him b/c kikyo liked him.and kagome didnt call inuyasha her boyfriend her friends in modern japan talk over her and said oh so u do love this guy so he's your boyfriend. ok she didnt denied the boyfriend thing but she never said inuyasha was her boyfriend. and one more thing so u get this right in ep."Back to the place where we first met" inuyasha love kagome not b/c she is the reincartion of kikyo he love her b/c of her. he said in that ep. kagome u make me so happy and warm inside and make him feel comfortable and kagome was the first person inuyasha ever trust again after the thing with kikyo. and another reason why inuyasha love kagome b/c of kagome and not of kikyo(who i hate) is b/c everytime koga comes around he get jealous. now if u disagree go ahead and tell me anybody can tell me but i think i am mostly accurate.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [63]Sep 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    inuyashafan2112 wrote:

    Athias09 wrote:
    I just wanted to post another comment referring to Kikyo and Kagome when it came to InuYasha. To be honest, I don't understand Kagome at all. She and InuYasha never really acknowledge their relationship at all nor make it anything official. I don't ever really think that she's ever told InuYasha how she truly felt, and if she did let me know where. Another thing that really bothers me about Kagome is that she calls InuYasha her boyfriend even when she was in denial about how she felt about him. She tells herself that she understands why InuYasha wants to see Kikyo yet get jealous everytime he does. I really don't understand her. I mean at the time InuYasha had spent more time with Kikyo. Needless to say, Inuyasha would prefer his 17 year old fiancee(Kikyo) than 15 year old Kagome. I say fiancee because when Inuyasha tells Kikyo he'll become human, he obviously was going to say " so you can become human, too. And, be my ???? (wife.) Kikyo interrupted him. The obviously agreed to some arrangement after that seen. INUYASHA AND KIKYO ACKNOWLEDGE A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EACH OTHER. THEY EVEN KISSED SEVERAL TIMES. What has kagome done? Kissed him once in the movie. And here's what takes the cake, Is it possible that the only reasons why InuYasha has feelings for Kagome is because she IS KIKYO'S REINCARNATION. And in turn, Kagome has feelings for InuYasha because of the part of her soul that's Kikyo's yearns for InuYasha.

    you are so wrong b/c kagome kinda admitted to inuyasha that she like him in ep. "Back to the place where we first met" and she said that me and kikyo r the same b/c we have this urge where we want to be with u inuyasha so if she had kikyo in it she most likely meant that she liked him b/c kikyo liked him.and kagome didnt call inuyasha her boyfriend her friends in modern japan talk over her and said oh so u do love this guy so he's your boyfriend. ok she didnt denied the boyfriend thing but she never said inuyasha was her boyfriend. and one more thing so u get this right in ep."Back to the place where we first met" inuyasha love kagome not b/c she is the reincartion of kikyo he love her b/c of her. he said in that ep. kagome u make me so happy and warm inside and make him feel comfortable and kagome was the first person inuyasha ever trust again after the thing with kikyo. and another reason why inuyasha love kagome b/c of kagome and not of kikyo(who i hate) is b/c everytime koga comes around he get jealous. now if u disagree go ahead and tell me anybody can tell me but i think i am mostly accurate.

    I would just like to add that if you are saying that (THe first post BTW) then you don't know Rumiko AT ALL. The relationship is quite Chaotic but Inuyasha DOES have feelings for Kagome its just not something you can see by just watching you have to observe but most of the clues were so obvious so I don't even know if you watch or read at all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crystaldragon18

    crystaldragon18

    [64]Sep 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/26/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,072
    I picked Kikyo, but your posts are sort of changing my mind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Athias09

    Athias09

    [65]Sep 19, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 41
    You're right. I completely forgot about that episode. Ok, so they may not be completely oblivious to how they feel about eachother. But, I'm not going to throw out the notion that he only loves Kagome because she is Kikyo's reincarnation. As much as you may hate Kikyo, you can not rule out the possibility that the reason why InuYasha loves Kagome is because she reminds him so much of Kikyo (similarities between Kagome and Kikyo are strongly emphasized in the both manga and anime; In the manga, Kagome looks exactly like Kikyo.) And you're right, she never says that InuYasha was her boyfriend, but she might as well have because she goes along with it when her friends bring it up. Kagome is suppose to be very strong in character but it's all just a facade. Kagome is insecure, fickle(when it come to InuYasha going to see InuYasha wants to see Kikyo,) she second-guesses herself, and picks petty arguments with InuYasha. On the other hand, Kikyo is decisive, reserved, unfallable, and doesn't indulge herself in anything petty. Unlike Kagome, Kikyo is not insecure. She doesn't waver when she knows InuYasha goes back to Kagome (and I aslo mean after their whole "I want revenge" period.) But let's ask the real question, Would it really work between InuYasha and Kagome? They really don't have anything in common. Kagome in the manga and anime is more like a mother figure to InuYasha then a potential mate ( Kagome is the one who keeps InuYasha in line like using Osuwari.) They're both from different time periods. What is Kagome going to live in the past? Would she really abandon her family for someone she loves while she's only 15. Or let say that InuYasha goes to the future and stays. How will Kagome feel when she's 25? Or even earlier when she goes to college will she really have time for InuYasha? Now no matter how hard they try they cant escape the contstraints of a modern relationship because Kagome in nature is a modern girl. InuYasha is better off with Kikyo. I'm not saying that their relationship is perfect. I mean they're love for each other was so easily damaged, how strong could their love have been? Then again their hate for each other after fifty years explains it. You only hate a person who you once loved, so to speak. Let's put in modern day terms, would you be at peace if a person who betrayed you shot you (InuYasha being shot with and arrow.) Or, would you shoot someone with a tranquilizer knowing that he gave you a fatal wound (Kikyo deciding to use the sealing arrow instead of the Sacred.) If you disagree, please share.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Athias09

    Athias09

    [66]Sep 19, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 41
    Just and addendum to my previous comment, I have just one more statement. InuYasha, figuratively speaking, has denied Kagome for Kikyo; Would InuYasha deny Kikyo for Kagome?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of inuyashafan2112

    inuyashafan2112

    [67]Sep 19, 2007
    • member since: 07/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 9

    Athias09 wrote:
    You're right. I completely forgot about that episode. Ok, so they may not be completely oblivious to how they feel about eachother. But, I'm not going to throw out the notion that he only loves Kagome because she is Kikyo's reincarnation. As much as you may hate Kikyo, you can not rule out the possibility that the reason why InuYasha loves Kagome is because she reminds him so much of Kikyo (similarities between Kagome and Kikyo are strongly emphasized in the both manga and anime; In the manga, Kagome looks exactly like Kikyo.) And you're right, she never says that InuYasha was her boyfriend, but she might as well have because she goes along with it when her friends bring it up. Kagome is suppose to be very strong in character but it's all just a facade. Kagome is insecure, fickle(when it come to InuYasha going to see InuYasha wants to see Kikyo,) she second-guesses herself, and picks petty arguments with InuYasha. On the other hand, Kikyo is decisive, reserved, unfallable, and doesn't indulge herself in anything petty. Unlike Kagome, Kikyo is not insecure. She doesn't waver when she knows InuYasha goes back to Kagome (and I aslo mean after their whole "I want revenge" period.) But let's ask the real question, Would it really work between InuYasha and Kagome? They really don't have anything in common. Kagome in the manga and anime is more like a mother figure to InuYasha then a potential mate ( Kagome is the one who keeps InuYasha in line like using Osuwari.) They're both from different time periods. What is Kagome going to live in the past? Would she really abandon her family for someone she loves while she's only 15. Or let say that InuYasha goes to the future and stays. How will Kagome feel when she's 25? Or even earlier when she goes to college will she really have time for InuYasha? Now no matter how hard they try they cant escape the contstraints of a modern relationship because Kagome in nature is a modern girl. InuYasha is better off with Kikyo. I'm not saying that their relationship is perfect. I mean they're love for each other was so easily damaged, how strong could their love have been? Then again their hate for each other after fifty years explains it. You only hate a person who you once loved, so to speak. Let's put in modern day terms, would you be at peace if a person who betrayed you shot you (InuYasha being shot with and arrow.) Or, would you shoot someone with a tranquilizer knowing that he gave you a fatal wound (Kikyo deciding to use the sealing arrow instead of the Sacred.) If you disagree, please share.

    Ok you are a really good debater but im still not going to give up. See i knew i was right somewhere and im going to be right through this whole thing. i am still going to disagree with you on the reincarnation thing. ok inuyasha might like kagome b/c she LOOK like kikyo, but kagome isnowhereLIKE kikyo. They both have different personality's and inuyasha also liked kagome for her personality(which is different from kikyo).he didnt just like kagome b/c she look like kikyo he liked her b/c she is a sweet caring person that cares about him.now lets move on. kagome is supposed to me a strong person but how would you feel if u all of a sudden got pulled 500yrs. in the past with no practice of your powers and have to purify the jewels of four souls with demons coming after you and you might get killed in a battleand not to mention you have a family at home and have to do school? Wouldnt u feel insecure if u walking in a village and everybody talking about your clothing and saying ur a demon, you wouldnt feel so good you would want to cover your self up. and yeah she second guess herself b/c if she mess up everything is going down. kagome powers are unbelievable but they are being block, she may be even stronger then kikyo.and kikyo is like that b/c she practiced that ever since she a little, she practiced a lot.and you cant really say anything about kagome and inuyasha after everything is done and kagome going to college b/c u dont know what going to happen with the jewel and if naraku going to get it or if inuyasha going to stay the same or go and turn full demon or even human.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Athias09

    Athias09

    [68]Sep 19, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 41
    Even though Kagome has latent powers that are being blocked, the fact of the matter is Kagome is WEAK! The only reason why she is aroound is to locate the Jewel Shards! And Kagome even admitted that fact herself, when she questionned her staying in the feudal era. She suggested the notion that Kikyo would be better suited to do so. I won't deny the fact that InuYasha and Kagome share a bond, but that's no reason to exaggerate her battle skills. There are times where she talks out of turn to demons and when she's attacked she assumes the fetal position and waits for InuYasha to come protect her. Would Kikyo do that? You cannot deny the fact that Kikyo is much more battle experienced. And if it came down to a battle between Naraku vs. Kikyo, and Naraku vs. Kagome, I'm pretty sure that Kikyo's battle would produce much better results. And let's say that Kagome does recieve much greater power later on, who can say how much power? Who's to say if she can control that power? Kagome doesn't necessarily fires a sacred arrow because she "wills" it to. She shoots it because of the spiritual powers emmenating from her body. And I haven't seen Kagome as the type to be and expert at shooting sacred arrows, given that does miss targets. Kikyo has never missed a target, and when I say never I mean NEVER! You're right Kikyo is more experienced than Kagome. Which is what's essential. KIKYO IS A MORE EXPERiENCED AND FAR MORE POWERFUL MIKO THAN KAGOME. There shouldn't be no "What ifs?" Kagome isn't as strong as Kikyo, PERIOD. Kikyo has what Kagome doesn't and that is balance. Kikyo is known to be very kind! But Kikyo's always has a fierce look in her eyes when she exterminates demons(evil) almost like an unconditional determination. Kagome is too kind-hearted and isn't really suited for battle.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamabunto

    gamabunto

    [69]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 09/20/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 12

    kikyo would win, kagome is basically there just to flirt with a bunch of guys mainly koga and inuyasha and save inuyasha's @$$ a couple of times o yeah and sense jewel shards as the guy above me said she even questioned herself

    Edited on 09/20/2007 3:22pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FunLovin_bunnys

    FunLovin_bunnys

    [70]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 09/20/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 142
    I voted for Kagome.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phonecard

    phonecard

    [71]Sep 22, 2007
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 62
    gamabunto wrote:

    kikyo would win, kagome is basically there just to flirt with a bunch of guys mainly koga and inuyasha and save inuyasha's @$$ a couple of times o yeah and sense jewel shards as the guy above me said she even questioned herself

    LOL, props to this guy

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SageNinja0033

    SageNinja0033

    [72]Sep 22, 2007
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 292

    my two cents:

    I am a huge Kikyou fan and I think she is one of the most kich ass female characters in manga/anime, and I think she has been given a bad reputation because of of her actions toward Inuyahsa and Kaqgome in the early part of the manga because of her anger and vengence issues and the whole being an obstruction to the Kagome Inuyahsa pairing.

    However who ever said that Kagome is weak and insecure compared to Kikyou really needs to open your eyes for a minute. First of all, Kikyou has no reason to feel insecure about Inuyahsa's feelings toward her because he basically told her that he loved her and would be there for her in volume 18 of the manga (episode 47: Onigumu's Heart Still Beats Within Naraku of the anime) and went so far as to sacrifice Kagome's happiness (by breaking up with her) in order to put all his focus and attention of protecting Kikyou from Naraku's lust. Notice how after the event where Inuyahsa and Kikyou have their little conversation under the God tree (where Inuyahsa was sealed) Kikyou doesn't make any more hurtful demands on Inuyasha or tries to lay claim on him or try to hurt Kagome any more. It's because after that that little meeting with Inuyahsa Kikyou is assured of inuyahsa's feelings toward her and doesn't feel threatened by Kagome. Before that Kikyou did act insecure and jealous of Kagome and tried to kill her in the volume 13 of the manga. So Kikyou is capable of being insecure and unreasonable about Inuyasha as Kagome is, except she is more vilolent and manipulative about it. But now she acts like she stable and unwaverable because she is reassured about Inuyahsa's feeling toward her. Kagome doesn't have that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [73]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    inuyashafan2112 wrote:

    Athias09 wrote:
    You're right. I completely forgot about that episode. Ok, so they may not be completely oblivious to how they feel about eachother. But, I'm not going to throw out the notion that he only loves Kagome because she is Kikyo's reincarnation. As much as you may hate Kikyo, you can not rule out the possibility that the reason why InuYasha loves Kagome is because she reminds him so much of Kikyo (similarities between Kagome and Kikyo are strongly emphasized in the both manga and anime; In the manga, Kagome looks exactly like Kikyo.) And you're right, she never says that InuYasha was her boyfriend, but she might as well have because she goes along with it when her friends bring it up. Kagome is suppose to be very strong in character but it's all just a facade. Kagome is insecure, fickle(when it come to InuYasha going to see InuYasha wants to see Kikyo,) she second-guesses herself, and picks petty arguments with InuYasha. On the other hand, Kikyo is decisive, reserved, unfallable, and doesn't indulge herself in anything petty. Unlike Kagome, Kikyo is not insecure. She doesn't waver when she knows InuYasha goes back to Kagome (and I aslo mean after their whole "I want revenge" period.) But let's ask the real question, Would it really work between InuYasha and Kagome? They really don't have anything in common. Kagome in the manga and anime is more like a mother figure to InuYasha then a potential mate ( Kagome is the one who keeps InuYasha in line like using Osuwari.) They're both from different time periods. What is Kagome going to live in the past? Would she really abandon her family for someone she loves while she's only 15. Or let say that InuYasha goes to the future and stays. How will Kagome feel when she's 25? Or even earlier when she goes to college will she really have time for InuYasha? Now no matter how hard they try they cant escape the contstraints of a modern relationship because Kagome in nature is a modern girl. InuYasha is better off with Kikyo. I'm not saying that their relationship is perfect. I mean they're love for each other was so easily damaged, how strong could their love have been? Then again their hate for each other after fifty years explains it. You only hate a person who you once loved, so to speak. Let's put in modern day terms, would you be at peace if a person who betrayed you shot you (InuYasha being shot with and arrow.) Or, would you shoot someone with a tranquilizer knowing that he gave you a fatal wound (Kikyo deciding to use the sealing arrow instead of the Sacred.) If you disagree, please share.

    Ok you are a really good debater but im still not going to give up. See i knew i was right somewhere and im going to be right through this whole thing. i am still going to disagree with you on the reincarnation thing. ok inuyasha might like kagome b/c she LOOK like kikyo, but kagome isnowhereLIKE kikyo. They both have different personality's and inuyasha also liked kagome for her personality(which is different from kikyo).he didnt just like kagome b/c she look like kikyo he liked her b/c she is a sweet caring person that cares about him.now lets move on. kagome is supposed to me a strong person but how would you feel if u all of a sudden got pulled 500yrs. in the past with no practice of your powers and have to purify the jewels of four souls with demons coming after you and you might get killed in a battleand not to mention you have a family at home and have to do school? Wouldnt u feel insecure if u walking in a village and everybody talking about your clothing and saying ur a demon, you wouldnt feel so good you would want to cover your self up. and yeah she second guess herself b/c if she mess up everything is going down. kagome powers are unbelievable but they are being block, she may be even stronger then kikyo.and kikyo is like that b/c she practiced that ever since she a little, she practiced a lot.and you cant really say anything about kagome and inuyasha after everything is done and kagome going to college b/c u dont know what going to happen with the jewel and if naraku going to get it or if inuyasha going to stay the same or go and turn full demon or even human.

    You don't expect me to read that do you?

    Well from what I see it depends if we're comparing them in the Manga or the Anime but really its your taste and these kinds of threads are what populate the forum
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of benzslr722

    benzslr722

    [74]Dec 19, 2007
    • member since: 10/25/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 971
    Kagome
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Anesther

    Anesther

    [75]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 07/25/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3

    -looks around the board- Uh...

    Wow... Okay... Though I voted 'too close to call', personally, I would've picked Kikyo over Kagome any day of the week, but there are things to take into account here people. Kikyo would most likely defeat Kagome in combat because, despite the fact she's dead, she does have more experiance and knowledge than her reincarnation; Kagome, I believe, wouldn't stand a microscopic chance against Kikyo were they to actually fight, but she's not entirely out either. Though younger and still a priestess in-training, Kagome's spritual powers aren't to their full potential yet, so maybe, if she got a little older and better with the bow, then will the two be on equal footing.

    But here comes the other valuable question: Why should the two fight to the death anyway?

    Yeah, yeah and boo hoo. 'Kagome's losing Inuyasha because of Kikyo, oh no!' 'Kikyo the skankneeds to die because she's interfering with Inu and Kag's relationship!' -scoffs- Kikyo's the real victim in the love triangle... Besides, Kagome is too much of a goody-goody to fight with Inuyasha's past love, and not only would she disappoint Inuyasha and the others, she'd hate herself for thinking that way. And Kikyo wouldn't stoop that low to fight her because of a petty feeling like 'jealousy'. Onigumo's jealousy had her die after killing her lover, so I doubt she'd want to be as vile as him...

    But my opinion doesn't matter anyway... It feels nice to get if off my chest though. |)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [76]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Anesther wrote:

    -looks around the board- Uh...

    Wow... Okay... Though I voted 'too close to call', personally, I would've picked Kikyo over Kagome any day of the week, but there are things to take into account here people. Kikyo would most likely defeat Kagome in combat because, despite the fact she's dead, she does have more experiance and knowledge than her reincarnation; Kagome, I believe, wouldn't stand a microscopic chance against Kikyo were they to actually fight, but she's not entirely out either. Though younger and still a priestess in-training, Kagome's spritual powers aren't to their full potential yet, so maybe, if she got a little older and better with the bow, then will the two be on equal footing.

    But here comes the other valuable question: Why should the two fight to the death anyway?

    Yeah, yeah and boo hoo. 'Kagome's losing Inuyasha because of Kikyo, oh no!' 'Kikyo the skankneeds to die because she's interfering with Inu and Kag's relationship!' -scoffs- Kikyo's the real victim in the love triangle... Besides, Kagome is too much of a goody-goody to fight with Inuyasha's past love, and not only would she disappoint Inuyasha and the others, she'd hate herself for thinking that way. And Kikyo wouldn't stoop that low to fight her because of a petty feeling like 'jealousy'. Onigumo's jealousy had her die after killing her lover, so I doubt she'd want to be as vile as him...

    But my opinion doesn't matter anyway... It feels nice to get if off my chest though. |)


    well its something you should have gotten of your chest much earlier.

    Yes you do make a good point, to the fact that this love triangle is absolutely complicated in the Hate,love and kill stuff. This love triangle is disoriented since Naraku is the interference over and over again. The only one I can blame are the people who are to blind to see the whole story.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kagome_208

    Kagome_208

    [77]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    I like Kagome to win over Kyoko!!! Even if Inuyasha loved Kyoko first, Many of us know that he love Kagome more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 5465645

    5465645

    [78]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 08/13/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 27

    Well i would say uf kagomes spiritual power was unlocked she would be a bit better than kikyou because kagomes spiritual power is no where near kikyous' power at this moment. But if you think aboutnow Kikyou would win because she has more experinence than Kagome. But kikyou body is made from clay so it would be easy to destroy her body. If they were too fight i reckon the first one to shoot will win

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xcrystalstarx

    xcrystalstarx

    [79]May 17, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 91

    How about the Kikyo from the 4th movie? Although she acts more like a vampire than a priestess

    Kikyo will win =D

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [80]May 20, 2008
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Kagome_208 wrote:
    I like Kagome to win over Kyoko!!! Even if Inuyasha loved Kyoko first, Many of us know that he love Kagome more.

    Kyoko is the lady from Maison Ikkoku, while made by the same artist, she isn't Kikyo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.