Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Official Manga chapters thread (Spoilers!!!!)

  • Avatar of tainted256

    tainted256

    [21]Nov 2, 2005
    • member since: 09/17/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 15,555
    meandonlyme wrote:
    tainted256 wrote:
    meandonlyme wrote:
    stupid wide load truck cut my street's power!!


    I'm sorry...

    How are you on here then...?

    i'm back at school's library..


    Oh...Okay then
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [22]Nov 2, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    ..finished reading...
    summary of the chapter -highlight-

    start off with Inuyasha's group..mentioning the recent surge in wolves attacking villages..
    then on to a small group of wolf demons...they are moving to some place. one demon mentions soemthing about a demon's been killing the wolf demon tribes...and the name is Naraku..!
    some demon suddenly attacks, killing all except two. A teenage looking and a "Shippo age" wolf demon (Kai and Shinta).
    back to Inuyasha's group...he smells wolf blood..
    on to Koga's group...
    he senses something approaching...
    who?...it's not that wolf youkai killing demon...it's Kai?!
    he said it's Koga's fault that all (yourouzoku) are killed
    and he wants to take Koga's shards.
    then we see that wolf-youkai-killing demon is holding Shinta hostage...

    tuduku next week.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hakudoshi002

    hakudoshi002

    [23]Nov 2, 2005
    • member since: 07/09/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,215
    I hope that the real Naraku makes an appearance in the next few chapters. It has been too long since the gang has really gotten into a bind with him. They have been too busy with Mouryoumaru interfering (with a little Naraku meddling on the side).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [24]Nov 2, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    hakudoshi002 wrote:
    I hope that the real Naraku makes an appearance in the next few chapters. It has been too long since the gang has really gotten into a bind with him. They have been too busy with Mouryoumaru interfering (with a little Naraku meddling on the side).

    i have no idea who that wolf-killing demon in this chapter is...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [25]Nov 8, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    digging this up...for
    Chapter 433 - Nichibotsu (Sunset)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hakudoshi002

    hakudoshi002

    [26]Nov 9, 2005
    • member since: 07/09/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,215
    At least Naraku does have a connection since Byakuya is there. Next week will probably start the good part of the battle (hopefully...).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [27]Nov 9, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    lol..another "shard using" situation planned out by Naraku...kinda deja vu to me...
    (Sango -> Inuyasha)
    (Kai -> Koga)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [28]Nov 9, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    skipping all the summary for now...

    "Stand back, mutt!"
    "Huh?!"
    "I'll handle it."
    "He killed all of his tribe's people"
    "Took his younger brother as hostage to force this child...a yourouzoku..to fight me..."
    "Yourouzoku's 'plague'...I'LL exterminate!"

    "Initializing..."
    next week ...use of Goraishi.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [29]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    meandonlyme wrote:
    lol..another "shard using" situation planned out by Naraku...kinda deja vu to me...
    (Sango -> Inuyasha)
    (Kai -> Koga)


    Actually, Inuyasha beat Sango even though she had a jewel shard in her back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [30]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [31]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    meandonlyme wrote:
    lol..another "shard using" situation planned out by Naraku...kinda deja vu to me...
    (Sango -> Inuyasha)
    (Kai -> Koga)


    Actually, Inuyasha beat Sango even though she had a jewel shard in her back.

    yea..and the same case applies in this chapter..
    Kai has shard given to him by Byakuya..
    Byakuya said something like...(in my own words)
    "I'll lend you this...this removes the pain from the wounds...and makes your legs faster..now go and get the shards. .."

    similarities...??..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [32]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    That is very similar. Sango wasn't stronger than Inuyasha still, even with the scared jewel shard. She would need more shards.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [33]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    That is very similar. Sango wasn't stronger than Inuyasha still, even with the scared jewel shard. She would need more shards.

    was that shard given to her by Naraku a fake or real?..i forgot.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [34]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    meandonlyme wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    That is very similar. Sango wasn't stronger than Inuyasha still, even with the scared jewel shard. She would need more shards.

    was that shard given to her by Naraku a fake or real?..i forgot.


    It was real. Naraku just tainted it, so he could control her, and remove it from her whenever he wanted (he didn't even need his hands or bugs).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [35]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    meandonlyme wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    That is very similar. Sango wasn't stronger than Inuyasha still, even with the scared jewel shard. She would need more shards.

    was that shard given to her by Naraku a fake or real?..i forgot.


    It was real. Naraku just tainted it, so he could control her, and remove it from her whenever he wanted (he didn't even need his hands or bugs).

    hmm..i'm not sure the one in this chapter is tainted or not..'cause it's in B&W.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [36]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    meandonlyme wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    meandonlyme wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    That is very similar. Sango wasn't stronger than Inuyasha still, even with the scared jewel shard. She would need more shards.

    was that shard given to her by Naraku a fake or real?..i forgot.


    It was real. Naraku just tainted it, so he could control her, and remove it from her whenever he wanted (he didn't even need his hands or bugs).

    hmm..i'm not sure the one in this chapter is tainted or not..'cause it's in B&W.


    It doesn't change the fact that Naraku controlled Sango, Naraku even said that was the reason she fought Inuyasha.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [37]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    meandonlyme wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    meandonlyme wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    That is very similar. Sango wasn't stronger than Inuyasha still, even with the scared jewel shard. She would need more shards.

    was that shard given to her by Naraku a fake or real?..i forgot.


    It was real. Naraku just tainted it, so he could control her, and remove it from her whenever he wanted (he didn't even need his hands or bugs).

    hmm..i'm not sure the one in this chapter is tainted or not..'cause it's in B&W.


    It doesn't change the fact that Naraku controlled Sango, Naraku even said that was the reason she fought Inuyasha.

    here's the shard from this chapter...
    Tainted or not?
    hmm...now that i look at it again..i think it's tainted..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [38]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    That is a no brainer. Of course it is tainted. You can even see that it emits black light.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meandonlyme

    meandonlyme

    [39]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 09/02/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 38,142
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    That is a no brainer. Of course it is tainted. You can even see that it emits black light.

    lol.my brain's not functioning for the past week.
    days of working overnight on assignments..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [40]Nov 10, 2005
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    meandonlyme wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    That is a no brainer. Of course it is tainted. You can even see that it emits black light.

    lol.my brain's not functioning for the past week.
    days of working overnight on assignments..


    I didn't think that would insult you. I guess you sometimes need to hear what is being said, and not just read it in order to fully understand.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.