Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Opinion: Who Is Inuyasha Better With???

Who Is Inuyasha Better With???

  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [101]Oct 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    xo-AnimeFan-xo wrote:
    what happend in episode 48??

    Its a great episode. Mostly reviewing the Relationship and new stuff. etc etc it was great!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xo-AnimeFan-xo

    xo-AnimeFan-xo

    [102]Oct 14, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 159
    the realationship between Kagome and Inuyasha? or Kikyo? .... Youtube here I come!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Cleveland16

    Cleveland16

    [103]Oct 14, 2007
    • member since: 09/28/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 565

    Inuyasha is better off with Kagome because she is more better than Kikyo, plus I don't like Kikyo at all.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xo-AnimeFan-xo

    xo-AnimeFan-xo

    [104]Oct 14, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 159
    ditto! And because Kagome and Inuyasha are meant for each other
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SsriTelQuessir

    SsriTelQuessir

    [105]Oct 20, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 3,477

    Um...why is Songo on the list?

    ST'Q

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [106]Oct 29, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:

    Um...why is Songo on the list?

    ST'Q

    Why? Do you want Tsubaki on the list?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SsriTelQuessir

    SsriTelQuessir

    [107]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 3,477
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:

    Um...why is Songo on the list?

    ST'Q

    Why? Do you want Tsubaki on the list?

    I don't even know who that is. I jsut didn't think that there was a romance subplot between Inuyasha and Songo.

    ST'Q

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [108]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Tsubaki is the Dark Priestess that Kikyo fought. Anyway,

    Its called fan pairings. In that sense you can make it SesshomaruXKoga. They can fall madly in love each other and have children. That kind of stuff
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SsriTelQuessir

    SsriTelQuessir

    [109]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 3,477

    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Tsubaki is the Dark Priestess that Kikyo fought. Anyway, Its called fan pairings. In that sense you can make it SesshomaruXKoga. They can fall madly in love each other and have children. That kind of stuff

    Holy crap, what a horrible vissualization. I'll need years of therapy to recover from that...ouch.

    ST'Q

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lily_King

    Lily_King

    [110]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 07/27/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 213

    Kagome definately.

    and not just because shes nicer, she makes Inuyasha happy

    Kikyo just causes problems for him

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SsriTelQuessir

    SsriTelQuessir

    [111]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 3,477
    Lily_King wrote:

    Kagome definately.

    and not just because shes nicer, she makes Inuyasha happy

    Kikyo just causes problems for him

    Agreed. Kagome is real...real heart, real body, real soul and Inuyasha feels a real happiness with her, despite how much they bicker. Inuyasha loved Kikyo, but she is dead and buried. What she is now, despite any 'healing', is still just a fraction of what she was and what she may have been with Inuyasha.

    ST'Q

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xo-AnimeFan-xo

    xo-AnimeFan-xo

    [112]Nov 3, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 159
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:
    Lily_King wrote:

    Kagome definately.

    and not just because shes nicer, she makes Inuyasha happy

    Kikyo just causes problems for him

    Agreed. Kagome is real...real heart, real body, real soul and Inuyasha feels a real happiness with her, despite how much they bicker. Inuyasha loved Kikyo, but she is dead and buried. What she is now, despite any 'healing', is still just a fraction of what she was and what she may have been with Inuyasha.

    ST'Q


    I agree to the fullest!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rockanimechick

    rockanimechick

    [113]Nov 4, 2007
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 49

    Kagome all the way!

    It's NOT because I don't like Kikyo, but I find Inuyasha and Kagome more entertaining, with all the fighting, the jealousy, the will or wont they. Also I liked how sweet Inuyasha always looks out for Kagome, he's just so sweet with her.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [114]Nov 5, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    xo-AnimeFan-xo wrote:
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:
    Lily_King wrote:

    Kagome definately.

    and not just because shes nicer, she makes Inuyasha happy

    Kikyo just causes problems for him

    Agreed. Kagome is real...real heart, real body, real soul and Inuyasha feels a real happiness with her, despite how much they bicker. Inuyasha loved Kikyo, but she is dead and buried. What she is now, despite any 'healing', is still just a fraction of what she was and what she may have been with Inuyasha.

    ST'Q


    I agree to the fullest!
    I disagree about only a fraction of Kikyo being in the revived one. She still loves Inuyasha and she can still smile just fine. The only thing she is missing is a living body otherwise she's still Kikyo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SsriTelQuessir

    SsriTelQuessir

    [115]Nov 7, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 3,477
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    xo-AnimeFan-xo wrote:
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:
    Lily_King wrote:

    Kagome definately.

    and not just because shes nicer, she makes Inuyasha happy

    Kikyo just causes problems for him

    Agreed. Kagome is real...real heart, real body, real soul and Inuyasha feels a real happiness with her, despite how much they bicker. Inuyasha loved Kikyo, but she is dead and buried. What she is now, despite any 'healing', is still just a fraction of what she was and what she may have been with Inuyasha.

    ST'Q

    I agree to the fullest!
    I disagree about only a fraction of Kikyo being in the revived one. She still loves Inuyasha and she can still smile just fine. The only thing she is missing is a living body otherwise she's still Kikyo

    Hmmm. I have seen only a handful of the later episodes, so perhaps I am missing something. I have seen from the beginning through Shippo's first Love, and then a smattering of later eps. At what point does Kikyo stop being totally horrible?

    thanx

    ST'Q

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [116]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    I forget but its only in the Manga that sheturns so saintly
    Edited on 11/09/2007 3:35am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sesshy_luver

    sesshy_luver

    [117]Nov 24, 2007
    • member since: 07/15/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 8
    kikyo i dislike kagome
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [118]Nov 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    sesshy_luver wrote:
    kikyo i dislike kagome

    Harsh but truthful
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LuvsAnime

    LuvsAnime

    [119]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 5,236
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    xo-AnimeFan-xo wrote:
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:
    Lily_King wrote:

    Kagome definately.

    and not just because shes nicer, she makes Inuyasha happy

    Kikyo just causes problems for him

    Agreed. Kagome is real...real heart, real body, real soul and Inuyasha feels a real happiness with her, despite how much they bicker. Inuyasha loved Kikyo, but she is dead and buried. What she is now, despite any 'healing', is still just a fraction of what she was and what she may have been with Inuyasha.

    ST'Q

    I agree to the fullest!
    I disagree about only a fraction of Kikyo being in the revived one. She still loves Inuyasha and she can still smile just fine. The only thing she is missing is a living body otherwise she's still Kikyo

    omg finally a responce with some sense..now that reply i have to agree with..

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraOfTheFunk5

    GaaraOfTheFunk5

    [120]Nov 27, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,441
    Kagome
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.