Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Question and Answer Thread--Post all your short questions

LuvsAnime

[21]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 16

Rhen_Var wrote:
    Sigh makes me wish for an InuXKag Fluff WITHOUT interruptions...

aww your hooked on them arent you

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Maylene

[22]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    LuvsAnime wrote:

Rhen_Var wrote:
    We dont know cuz no annoucments on a 5th movie

i really doubt it because i dont think anyone would have access to scenes from a movie that isnt out. Or even as we know has even been made. Those scenes look familiar but can't place it right now.

It has to be something. Because it looks real. (You know what I meant.) But anyways I found this and they say that there is a fifth movie, called Final Confrontation. Something about Inuyasha choosing between Kikyou and Kagome; Naraku being defeated; not based on manga (because Naraku has yet to be defeated and other things I won't mention cuz they're spoilers). Someone even claimed they saw half of the movie. Of course, in Japanese.

LuvsAnime

[23]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 16
    Maylene wrote:
    LuvsAnime wrote:

Rhen_Var wrote:
    We dont know cuz no annoucments on a 5th movie

i really doubt it because i dont think anyone would have access to scenes from a movie that isnt out. Or even as we know has even been made. Those scenes look familiar but can't place it right now.

It has to be something. Because it looks real. (You know what I meant.) But anyways I found this and they say that there is a fifth movie, called Final Confrontation. Something about Inuyasha choosing between Kikyou and Kagome; Naraku being defeated; not based on manga (because Naraku has yet to be defeated and other things I won't mention cuz they're spoilers). Someone even claimed they saw half of the movie. Of course, in Japanese.

yeah that rumor has been going around for a while now

blackmagechris1

[26]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 12
    Maylene wrote:

I found something in youtube (an Inuyasha [NarKik] vid) and I saw something that's bothering me. There was a short part in where the soul collectors were binding themselves around Naraku and Kikyou jumps down and holds Naraku down, as if to help someone defeat him/end his life. Now when did this happen? Because the only physical contact I remember Naraku and Kikyou having is when Naraku kidnapped Kikyou and took her off to his castle.

This is the linkto the video where I saw it.The event I'm talking about starts on 2:37--3:13.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRCJvlEuO-c&NR=1

The scene is from a video game that was only released in Japan. The characters act a little out-of-character in the video. Inuyasha watch Kikyou died before his eyes and then look at Kagome all smiley and Inuaysha didn't say anything about going on a 2nd trip all around Japan to find the Jewel shard again.

sangothedslayer

[27]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 12

dancingbeatle wrote:
    I thought they were the same thing. If you translate Kaze no kizu it translates to wound of the wind. Does anyone know what sort of 1/2 demon Jinenji is?

i believe Jinenji is half horse demon.... i could be wrong... ^-^;

dancingbeatle

[28]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 45
    I figured as much, thanks. Too bad he doesn't look like his dad, because the village girls would probably go crazy.

Rhen_Var

[29]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 9
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    I figured as much, thanks. Too bad he doesn't look like his dad, because the village girls would probably go crazy.
    Hes still half Demon good or not good looking. Inuyasha well you know they all got scared and heck he looks handsome when hes not so stubborn

dancingbeatle

[30]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 45
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    Hes still half Demon good or not good looking. Inuyasha well you know they all got scared and heck he looks handsome when hes not so stubborn
    Well I was just saying that he would be more of a pretty boy. Is there a site anywhere that mentions what happened to Sango's mom, and Miroku's mom?

Rhen_Var

[31]Jun 21, 2007
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    Well I was just saying that he would be more of a pretty boy. Is there a site anywhere that mentions what happened to Sango's mom, and Miroku's mom?
    And Kagome's dad and how Inuyasha's mom died. Most say Inu's mom was beaten up but I do want to know what happened when he was young and I mean the WHOLE story. better as an OVA though

Maylene

[32]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 13
    blackmagechris1 wrote:
    Maylene wrote:

I found something in youtube (an Inuyasha [NarKik] vid) and I saw something that's bothering me. There was a short part in where the soul collectors were binding themselves around Naraku and Kikyou jumps down and holds Naraku down, as if to help someone defeat him/end his life. Now when did this happen? Because the only physical contact I remember Naraku and Kikyou having is when Naraku kidnapped Kikyou and took her off to his castle.

This is the linkto the video where I saw it.The event I'm talking about starts on 2:37--3:13.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRCJvlEuO-c&NR=1

The scene is from a video game that was only released in Japan. The characters act a little out-of-character in the video. Inuyasha watch Kikyou died before his eyes and then look at Kagome all smiley and Inuaysha didn't say anything about going on a 2nd trip all around Japan to find the Jewel shard again.

Ah. Thank you. And that is out of character for Inuyasha, and I'm not just saying that cuz I'm a fan of Kikyou/Inuyasha pairing.

Rhen_Var

[33]Jun 22, 2007
    Ooo I would play the game for the story!

RaizenYusuke

[34]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 28
    When Inyuasha and Sesshomaru's dad decide to discard Meidou from Tessaiga and create Tenseiga did it already having healing powers or was it something that was added afterwards?

Rhen_Var

[35]Jun 23, 2007
    I'm not in particularly sure but I do have a theory.
    I believe Tenseiga was made from InuTaisho's fang and forgered by Totosai then after gaining the technique from Shishinki the Tetsusaiga couldn't take it and thus he passed the power to Tenseiga but locking it so it wont be used again. However Totosai forgered it so it had the Meidou Zangetsuha again and then then Shishinki came back.

About Tetsusaiga not being able to contain it. Probably when Inuyasha used the Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga to kill that demon that Naraku sent after Inuyasha to seize the burning after sucking up Youki increased the Capacity of the Tetsusaiga so that it could gain some more powers.

But its a theory

Element-17

[36]Jun 23, 2007
    Can Kikyo tell Inuyasha to "Sit?"

Rhen_Var

[37]Jun 23, 2007
    Element-17 wrote:
    *Ahem* The beads

Element-17

[38]Jun 23, 2007
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Element-17 wrote:
    *Ahem* The beads
    That's what I mean. Can she use the Beads of Subjugation to make Inuyasha "sit"? If Kikyo had put them on, Inuyasha would be forced to "beloved."

Rhen_Var

[39]Jun 23, 2007
    Originally the beads were created by her so how can she not?

Element-17

[40]Jun 23, 2007
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Originally the beads were created by her so how can she not?
    Because Kagome was the one who put them on. Does Kikyo have another set, by the way?