Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Question and Answer Thread--Post all your short questions

Rhen_Var

[41]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 9
    If I'm not mistaken those were ordinary beads before she enchanted them so she might have. Because in the episode special she does a chant so probably she does
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nopperabo

[42]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 16
    It's possible but it likey that the beads were special beads already and the chant simply activated them. In a lot of mythology, nagatadama (those claw shaped beads) arecosidered to be intrisically magical to begin with.

Rhen_Var

[43]Jun 26, 2007
    Ok that settled.

I dont really understand about who can wield the Tetsusaiga. Is the one who wields it suppose to want to protect Humans or does he have to be Human or Half Demon? Because I remember Shippo trying to use it but it didnt reject him and he was trying to use it to use the Kaze no Kizu so he could show it to those 5 Brothers but to no avail. Then again its an Anime Filler so I dont think I would need an answer.

dancingbeatle

[44]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 45
    Speaking of the Tetsusaiga is it possible for Inuyasha to use it with only one arm at full strength? Because I know that his right arm was broken in episode 39. How is it that Sesshoumaru was able to kill the demons from the mountain in episode 18 using his left arm, and we know he's right handed? I thought that you only needed to use one arm to perfrom the move. Was it because his arm was broken? I just want to make sure I'm thinking clearly.

RaizenYusuke

[45]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 28
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Ok that settled.

I dont really understand about who can wield the Tetsusaiga. Is the one who wields it suppose to want to protect Humans or does he have to be Human or Half Demon? Because I remember Shippo trying to use it but it didnt reject him and he was trying to use it to use the Kaze no Kizu so he could show it to those 5 Brothers but to no avail. Then again its an Anime Filler so I dont think I would need an answer.

I think after the Dog Lord died the Tessaiga was made so that a full demon can never weild it. If a full demon has no ill will towards humans at all they could touch it but never be able to use it(in case of Shippo) if not counting fillers than the full demon in question can probably hold Tessaiga for a little while and than the barrier would be to much and they would have to let it go. A half demon can touch it but can only use it if they like humans which is why Naraku can touch the sword but not use it.

Rhen_Var

[46]Jun 27, 2007
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    Speaking of the Tetsusaiga is it possible for Inuyasha to use it with only one arm at full strength? Because I know that his right arm was broken in episode 39. How is it that Sesshoumaru was able to kill the demons from the mountain in episode 18 using his left arm, and we know he's right handed? I thought that you only needed to use one arm to perfrom the move. Was it because his arm was broken? I just want to make sure I'm thinking clearly.
    After hitting Kagura with the Windscar you can hear him say "Damn couldn't kill her. Cant use my full strength with my Left arm." Episode 18? I'm not sure if he even used his left arm. But in some situations people are forced to use only their left arm if given the right time

BrittBrat3234

[47]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 10

In movie 2 I think, when Inuyasha and kagome r sitting by a fire and there talking. I totally forgot what they were talking about but kagome is talking and Inuyasha looks at her and kagomes like "you..." What was going on during that part? It was the part right before kagome shot an arrow that came back at Inuyasha and she took the hit. Hope u know that i'm talking about

LuvsAnime

[48]Jun 27, 2007
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:

In movie 2 I think, when Inuyasha and kagome r sitting by a fire and there talking. I totally forgot what they were talking about but kagome is talking and Inuyasha looks at her and kagomes like "you..." What was going on during that part? It was the part right before kagome shot an arrow that came back at Inuyasha and she took the hit. Hope u know that i'm talking about

i know what your talking about but i could never figure that part out either .

RaizenYusuke

[49]Jun 27, 2007
    How could Naraku control Tenseiga when it only had one mirror fragment in it, but he couldn't control Tokijin and it was made up of entirly of Goshinki's fangs?

Rhen_Var

[50]Jun 28, 2007
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:

Yes I posted a theory about this on youtube. So here is what I think. When Kagome was asking Inuyasha about turning Full-Demon. So he said he was going to be full demon and said that it was a stupid question but when Inuyasha looked at Kagome it looked as if he was having second thoughts about turning Full-Demon and maybe some other feelings. but its just a theory (My youtube username is LambertGraw)

Rhen_Var

[51]Jun 28, 2007
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    How could Naraku control Tenseiga when it only had one mirror fragment in it, but he couldn't control Tokijin and it was made up of entirly of Goshinki's fangs?
    The Mirror Fragment was from Kanna's Miror, His Minion. Since shes part of him then he should be able to control it. Tokijin what are you talking about? He never held it

LuvsAnime

[52]Jun 28, 2007
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:

Yes I posted a theory about this on youtube. So here is what I think. When Kagome was asking Inuyasha about turning Full-Demon. So he said he was going to be full demon and said that it was a stupid question but when Inuyasha looked at Kagome it looked as if he was having second thoughts about turning Full-Demon and maybe some other feelings. but its just a theory (My youtube username is LambertGraw)

no i dont think it was second thoughts it seemed like it was something that had to do with his face an expression he may of been making. When i watched it i kept rewinding to see but i could never figure it out.

nopperabo

[53]Jun 28, 2007
    Both of the last two questions fit in to one I askedelsewere but which was not taken up then. Now thatTetsaiga has one of Inuyasha's fangs in it can anyone else use it effectively (includingSesshomaru) It would seem to me that now that his own fang is in it the Tetsaiga is sort of a part of Inuyasha now and woulnd really work well for anyone else. Of couse by this logic Naraku would be able touse Tokijin ever better thanSesshomaru can but its a bit unclear as to exactly how much any of Naraku's component demons are attached to him.

RaizenYusuke

[54]Jun 28, 2007
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    The Mirror Fragment was from Kanna's Miror, His Minion. Since shes part of him then he should be able to control it. Tokijin what are you talking about? He never held it
    He couldn't take control of Tokijin he shouldn't even need to touch it since his offspring's fangs make up the sword entirly. But he could take control of Tenseiga who only had a small part of Kanna's mirror in it doesn't make sense to me at all.

BrittBrat3234

[55]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:

no i dont think it was second thoughts it seemed like it was something that had to do with his face an expression he may of been making. When i watched it i kept rewinding to see but i could never figure it out.

I remember someone saying he was smiling... could that be it?

Rhen_Var

[56]Jun 29, 2007
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:

Er.. Watch it again would you?

LuvsAnime

[57]Jun 30, 2007
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:

thats what i thought it was but im not sure really.

Rhen_Var

[58]Jun 30, 2007
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    LuvsAnime wrote:
    BrittBrat3234 wrote:

thats what i thought it was but im not sure really.

Do you enjoy avoiding my theories?

LuvsAnime

[59]Jun 30, 2007
    no i answered your theory I said i didnt think that was it. I usually answer your post

Rhen_Var

[60]Jun 30, 2007
    Ok...