We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Question and Answer Thread--Post all your short questions

dancingbeatle

[181]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 45
    Did anyone else notice that in episode #6 Kagome's Mom was fixing her bike for Kagome to use while she was there. She never used that bike right? So if not then why did her mom need to borrow the neighbor's bike in episode #160? I know they said that Kagome lost her bike (pink one) in the Fedural Era. So then why not borrow her mom's bike? Or did she break/lose that one too?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

magneticssamuri

[182]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 4
    Idon't get it.Some times Inuyasha is stronger,but then when Sesshoumaru (cant spell it, can anyone?)starts to become a bigger part of the series around the time the band of 7 first showed up and when it got good,he was the stronger of the 2.Naraku said during the multiple way fight at Inuyasha's fathers grave that Sessh. was much stronger than Iuyasha.Who's stronger?

magneticssamuri

[183]Sep 28, 2007
    oh and remember when Inuyasha got seperated from the Tetsaiga he turn into a full demon,why did that stop

Rhen_Var

[184]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 9

***SPOILER***

Depends. are you talking about the anime or the Manga?

magneticssamuri

[185]Sep 29, 2007

i have never EVER heard the words anime or manga before,I was talking about the wonder moving pictures with sound that come to me 5 night a week from my magic box.

Josh40716

[186]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 1
    That part you were talking about when Mirokuis little, and he is running towards his dad, but somebody tells him not to sounds really sad.

sesho2022

[187]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 47
    magneticssamuri wrote:

i have never EVER heard the words anime or manga before,I was talking about the wonder moving pictures with sound that come to me 5 night a week from my magic box.

Anime (Japanese animated shows and movies) refers to the television show and manga refers to the Japanese comic book of Inuyasha.

hopper_pooper

[188]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 1

I have a quick question about Inuyasha DVDs. I'm looking in to getting the season four box set but I have kind of a snag. I have episodes 1 - 90 which, according to this site, goes from season one to season three and then half way through season four. The last episode I have is Sota's Brave Confession of Love. I'm pretty sure that's the title. Anyway, I got all those episodes on five DVD box sets. Each one has three dvds in it so in all I have 15 dvds, 6 episodes each. I got the most recent onesaround a year agowhich is kind of weird because I don't think season four was out yet (although I might bewrong) and I was still able to get the first 9 episodes of it.I also cannot find any place where these 18 episode box sets are sold (themost recent2 I got were a gift and the first three I got over three years ago and just can't remember)

Okay, that's the back story now for my question. I don't want to buy season four because it will overlap episodes I already have and I will only be getting half of the episodes that will be new to me. So, does anyone know where to find these 18 episode box sets, or maybe if they do come in packs of more than one box set, does anyone know where the next box set is that begins with episode 90 instead of the season four box setwhich starts well before that?

I'm not sure, but it might be possible that different anime stores package their box sets differently then the regular season one and season two designations. For example, the 2nd box set I got has the end of season one on its second dvd and the start of season two on that same dvd. (episodes 25-30) So that might be some kind of an answer but I'm just firing into the dark now. If anyone has any help they can give, it would be most appreciated! Thanks a bunch.

-Hop

kaitco

[189]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 7
    I bought the whole series and the movies in one pack on eBay. It was the real thing too; not something slapped together and sold for cheap. It came as two boxed set of three cases and each case had three discs. There were also two extra cases, each with three discs a piece and the movies came separately. You may want to start there.

I am relatively new to InuYasha and I am currently going through the series on DVD. I am just around episode 55 - 56; somewhere around there, but I was wondering if we ever get to see what InuYasha and Sesshomaru's father looked like in his human form. I suppose there is not a lot to be gained from that, it is just we hear so much about how great he was that I wanted to put an image with "greatness." Also, can anyone tell me what his name was?

Many thanks!

dancingbeatle

[190]Oct 24, 2007
    Well his human form is showed in the 3rd movie. He has a name, well its more of a title. Inu no Taishou, Dog General or General of dogs.

fist2end

[191]Oct 26, 2007
    • level: 8

what chapter does the anima stop at i want to start reading the manga from that point so if anyone can help me out

PS someother site where i might be able to read them would be good to.

siobhon

[192]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 3

the Inuyasha episodes finished at 167 and i want to finish the story but i don't know what volume inuyasha continues from that pointin the manga, does anyone know?

siobhon

[193]Oct 27, 2007
    oops sorry my questions kinda the same as the question posted before =S

Rhen_Var

[194]Oct 29, 2007
    siobhon wrote:
    oops sorry my questions kinda the same as the question posted before =S
    Doesn't matter.

It starts at Volume 36

siobhon

[195]Nov 13, 2007
    thankyou!

dancingbeatle

[196]Nov 19, 2007
    This isn't a question so much as a thought, but does Sango and Kohaku's father look like a man who would be 49 plus? I mean, because to me he doesn't. She never said which grandfather of hers was killed. Unless they're implying that it was her maternal grandfather.

Rhen_Var

[197]Nov 20, 2007
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    This isn't a question so much as a thought, but does Sango and Kohaku's father look like a man who would be 49 plus? I mean, because to me he doesn't. She never said which grandfather of hers was killed. Unless they're implying that it was her maternal grandfather.

Well I hear Kelp keeps your hair black. (Uh life and living Channel) I know its off-topic but it seemed necessary

dancingbeatle

[198]Nov 21, 2007
    That could be it has to be something. Lets say that he was killed at 56 and Kaede is 57-60, and you would think that she was much older then him. Then again everyone ages differently.

Rhen_Var

[199]Nov 25, 2007
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    That could be it has to be something. Lets say that he was killed at 56 and Kaede is 57-60, and you would think that she was much older then him. Then again everyone ages differently.

They age differently if there different races. We're talking about humans here

Inuyasha477

[200]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 2

Element-17 wrote:
    blackmagechris1 wrote:
    Ain't the Wind Scar and Kaze no Kizu the same thing?
    Not exactly. The Wind Scar is the name of the intersection point of two winds from the battle auras (forgot exactly what it is called), and in order to use the Wind Scar move, you have to be able to see the actual Wind Scar. Or maybe that's the Backlash Wave.

For the Wind Scar to work you need to be able to see it then unleash the power!!

For the Backlash Wave to work you have to be able to see demonic aura on your opponent.