Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Questions about the movies

Matt_Purosky

[1]Dec 24, 2006
    • level: 25
    I am a relatively new fan of Inuyasha, and I recently started watching... but I wanted to know... what order do the movies go in as relevance to the series? I just want to know so I can watch them in order. Are the movies based on their respective season numbers like Pokémon (meaning the 1st movie is like the 1st season movie), or is it different?

Sorry if this sounds too confusing, if there's something you don't understand, ask and I might be able to clarify.
    Edited on 12/29/2006 3:29am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gamer183

[2]Dec 24, 2006
    • level: 10
    i saw the movies yesterday i saw the fourth one last night but i think after like a certain part in the series i think a movie comes out

SaitoGatotsu58

[3]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 11

They don't correspond to any part, though there are episode arcs that should be watched before each movie.

Watch up until after the Ryukotsei Arc before you watch Movie 1.

Watch up until after the Bat Demon Arc before you watch Movies 2 and 3.

Watch the entire anime series before you watch Movie 4.

Matt_Purosky

[4]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 25
    Uh... what episode numbers are those?

dancingbeatle

[5]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 45
    For the First movie:episode #54
    Second movie:episode #75
    Third movie:episode #126, I'm not very sure about this one.
    Fourth movie: the entire series #167.

kikyohater428

[6]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    I'm not entirely sure but it's something like this
    1) It's past 35 because Rin is in it
    2) once again it's past the thirties
    3)It seems to be futher in the seasons
    4) It's past the 6th season because Inuyasha's sword can perform its new attack
    Sorry I'm not very good at figuring things out; I haven't watched the movies in awhile

PS1SpyroMaster

[7]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 13
    Yeah, the first movie is definitely after 54 because Inuyasha used the Backlash Wave in the movie.

The 2nd was definitely after 74 because his Tetsusaiga can break barriers. The 3rd one I'm not really sure about, it's somewhere after season 3 and before season 6.

Inuyasha uses "Adamant Barrage" in the last movie, so it has to be after ep. 157.

Dark_InuYasha17

[8]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 24
    I think the correct order in which movies comes after of the movies are this:

Movie 1: After 54
    Movie 2: After 81 or 95
    Movie 3: Hard to say but somewhere in between the fillers. Maybe after "Miroku's Dangerous Confession" since it's canon.
    Movie 4: After 159 (Kagome's bike is broken in 160. Check the credits in Movie 4 where Jaken breaks Kagome's bike. That is the reason why Kagome needs a new one in 160.)

PS1SpyroMaster

[9]Jan 16, 2007
    Dark_InuYasha17 wrote:
    I think the correct order in which movies comes after of the movies are this:

Movie 1: After 54
    Movie 2: After 81 or 95
    Movie 3: Hard to say but somewhere in between the fillers. Maybe after "Miroku's Dangerous Confession" since it's canon.
    Movie 4: After 159 (Kagome's bike is broken in 160. Check the credits in Movie 4 where Jaken breaks Kagome's bike. That is the reason why Kagome needs a new one in 160.)

Heh, that thing about Kagome's bike. I only saw the movie once, so I wouldnt have caught that. (I love ep. 160). Yeah, I guess you're right

princesssuue

[10]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    they don't go into a season they just pop up no and again

Anime_lover14

[11]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 7
    no I dont thinks so cuz their are seven season so they are in between . I am not sure exactly how they are ordered but i know they dont go 1st movie 1st season so yah. i want to see them all though. i have only seen one of the movies but i dont know which one i will ask my brother about it ok.

Anime_lover14

[12]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 7

PS1SpyroMaster wrote:
    Dark_InuYasha17 wrote:
    I think the correct order in which movies comes after of the movies are this: Movie 1: After 54 Movie 2: After 81 or 95 Movie 3: Hard to say but somewhere in between the fillers. Maybe after "Miroku's Dangerous Confession" since it's canon. Movie 4: After 159 (Kagome's bike is broken in 160. Check the credits in Movie 4 where Jaken breaks Kagome's bike. That is the reason why Kagome needs a new one in 160.)
    Heh, that thing about Kagome's bike. I only saw the movie once, so I wouldnt have caught that. (I love ep. 160). Yeah, I guess you're right

So Kagome Loses her bike? that sounds funny.  sorry i just havent quite seen all the episodes or movies.

blackmagechris1

[13]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 12

:
    During the 3rd movie. Miroku said to Sango, "How am I suppose to protect the woman I loved". I don't see Miroku saying something like that before the episode, "Miroku's Dangerous Confession".

Movie 2 has to take place between episodes 74 and 79 because Inuyasha got the Red Tetsusaiga in 74 and Naraku hid his body in Mt. Hakurei for 40 episodes after the abducted Rin episdoes. To make things worse, Inuyasha didn't see Naraku's spider-like body till episodes 79-81 and Naraku isn't suppose to see the Red Tetsusaiga till Inuyasha first breaks his barrier in the abducted Rin episodes.

iluvShika-kun

[14]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 9
    Anime_lover14 wrote:

PS1SpyroMaster wrote:
    Dark_InuYasha17 wrote:
    I think the correct order in which movies comes after of the movies are this: Movie 1: After 54 Movie 2: After 81 or 95 Movie 3: Hard to say but somewhere in between the fillers. Maybe after "Miroku's Dangerous Confession" since it's canon. Movie 4: After 159 (Kagome's bike is broken in 160. Check the credits in Movie 4 where Jaken breaks Kagome's bike. That is the reason why Kagome needs a new one in 160.)

So Kagome Loses her bike? that sounds funny.  sorry i just havent quite seen all the episodes or movies.

yea Kagome's bike gets completely destroyed in episode 160 by Inuyasha. lol it was one of the funniest episodes i have ever scene. ok, it starts where Kagome's mom gives her a new bike since she lost her old one in Inuyasha's time, she's all excited and polishes it till it's all nice and shiny, when CRUNCH Inuyasha comes from the well and lands on it. he's about to tell her off for leaving but she gives him a death stare and yells at him. after she goes to school he tries to fix it but long story short, i have never seen anyone besides Inuyasha get into a fight with a bike.

PS1SpyroMaster

[15]Feb 15, 2007
    Yeah, 160 is definitely one of my all time favorites. Not only because of Inuyasha's fight with the bike, but the whole anticipation of Kagome's friends finally meeting him. I don't think I've been more excited for an ep. than for that one.

iluvShika-kun

[16]Feb 15, 2007
    Kagome gets so worried in that episode that her friends will find out that he's a hanyou, but i'm just sitting there thinking, (sarcasticly) "oh yea, they're going to take one look at him and say, 'OMG HE'S A HANYOU FROM A DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD!!!'" i mean seriously, even if they saw his ears, they'd probably just think they were fake or something. still her reaction when she saw them talking together was priceless

sesho2022

[17]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 47
    iluvShika-kun wrote:
    Kagome gets so worried in that episode that her friends will find out that he's a hanyou, but i'm just sitting there thinking, (sarcasticly) "oh yea, they're going to take one look at him and say, 'OMG HE'S A HANYOU FROM A DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD!!!'" i mean seriously, even if they saw his ears, they'd probably just think they were fake or something. still her reaction when she saw them talking together was priceless

Folks, this thread is supposed to be about the movies.

iluvShika-kun

[18]Feb 19, 2007
    sesho2022 wrote:
    iluvShika-kun wrote:

oh right heh heh. ahem anyways WHO HAS TRIVIA FOR ME ABOUT THESE MOVIES? I'LL TAKE YOU ON!!!!

anony3ous

[19]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 1

iluvShika-kun wrote:
    sesho2022 wrote:
    iluvShika-kun wrote:
    oh right heh heh. ahem anyways WHO HAS TRIVIA FOR ME ABOUT THESE MOVIES? I'LL TAKE YOU ON!!!!

Alright... why did the artisits decide to draw Kikyou differently in the first movie than in the anime?

kaiROXmyWorld

[20]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 5
    well last time i checked bout the movies......it said each movie comes out after each second season....if that makes sense