Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Questions about the movies

  • Avatar of Element-17

    Element-17

    [141]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,199
    phonecard wrote:

    Rhen_Var wrote:
    phonecard wrote:
    the movies are just fillers that last more than 30 minutes
    If you havent notice we've said that a whole bunch of times

    Listen dear, i really don't think it's that much of a big deal if i say it too ok?

    It isn't, if it comes up in conversation and you're trying to prove a point. However, you said that for no real purpose whatsoever.
    Edited on 08/08/2007 1:36pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [142]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Plus no one asked. Why do you guys use dear so much? Feel so sickening
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Amyok

    Amyok

    [143]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 04/16/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 932
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Plus no one asked. Why do you guys use dear so much? Feel so sickening
    Only I can call Rhen Dear...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [144]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Amyok wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Plus no one asked. Why do you guys use dear so much? Feel so sickening
    Only I can call Rhen EDITED...
    Thats better
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Amyok

    Amyok

    [145]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 04/16/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 932
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Amyok wrote:
    Only I can call Rhen EDITED...
    Thats better
    Hmmm..... Are you replacing it with a word you aren't aloud to type?
    Edited on 08/08/2007 8:20pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [146]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    I wish I was mod
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Element-17

    Element-17

    [147]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,199
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    I wish I was mod
    Just submit more contributions to this show than sesho2022 has, become Editor, change the ToS to allow mods to unnecessarily delete posts they don't like, and voila, instant mod powers!

    I've been using a lot of foreign words today, haven't I?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [148]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Element-17 wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    I wish I was mod
    Just submit more contributions to this show than sesho2022 has, become Editor, change the ToS to allow mods to unnecessarily delete posts they don't like, and voila, instant mod powers!

    I've been using a lot of foreign words today, haven't I?


    I can use more
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Element-17

    Element-17

    [149]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,199
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Element-17 wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    I wish I was mod
    Just submit more contributions to this show than sesho2022 has, become Editor, change the ToS to allow mods to unnecessarily delete posts they don't like, and voila, instant mod powers!

    I've been using a lot of foreign words today, haven't I?

    I can use more
    Yeah, well, good luck becoming mod! *I hope you fry*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [150]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Hmph. I can use more foreign words then you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Element-17

    Element-17

    [151]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,199
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Hmph. I can use more foreign words then you

    But I can... umm... (Gimme a second here.)

    What can I do? I'm not a stupid man, yet for some reason, my high school diploma hasn't helped me yet. It helps everyone else; lawyers, doctors, astronaunts. Everyone but me. What happened to me? Anyway, you win for foreign words and objects.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Amyok

    Amyok

    [152]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 04/16/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 932
    Element-17 wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Hmph. I can use more foreign words then you

    But I can... umm... (Gimme a second here.)

    What can I do? I'm not a stupid man, yet for some reason, my high school diploma hasn't helped me yet. It helps everyone else; lawyers, doctors, astronaunts. Everyone but me. What happened to me? Anyway, you win for foreign words and objects.

    oh great. Now we can hear Rhen gloat...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [155]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Element-17 wrote:
    Amyok wrote:
    oh great. Now we can hear Rhen gloat...
    I personally think he's more of a boaster. No offense, Rhen-Var.

    I'll take that as a complement.
    Moving on. The movies are just additions period
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Element-17

    Element-17

    [156]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,199
    Are there any good anime movies that aren't filler?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [157]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Element-17 wrote:
    Are there any good anime movies that aren't filler?

    Urusei Yatsura's 5th movie wasnt a filler. it was in Rumiko's Manga
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Element-17

    Element-17

    [158]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,199
    So, there actually are some. I was beginning to lose hope.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [159]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Well. Lucky you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sesho2022

    sesho2022

    [160]Aug 16, 2007
    • member since: 07/24/05
    • level: 47
    • rank: A-Teamer
    • posts: 5,640
    Folks, this is the movie thread, not a chat thread . Please, try to stay on topic. Thanks!
    Edited on 08/16/2007 6:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.