Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Which Characters Do You Like? Dislike?

  • Avatar of FMAandInuPWNS

    FMAandInuPWNS

    [41]Jul 19, 2007
    • member since: 07/14/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 5
    Likes~ InuYasha, Sess, Kagome, Sango, Naraku (what type of show would InuYasha be without Naraku o.o?)
    Neutral~ Shippo, Miroku, Kilala (Kirara? Sango has said both according to the captions on my TV..), Kagura, Kaeda (sp?), Kikyo, Rin, Koga
    Dislikes~ Jakin
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MarryLarry

    MarryLarry

    [42]Jul 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,055
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    MarryLarry wrote:

    Naraku is one of the best villains of all time. He ranks #2 on my list of baddest villains of all time. He's right under Emperor Palpatine and he ruled an entire galaxy so that says a lot being a runner-up.

    The best villains are as manipulative as they are powerful.

    Oh Palpatine. never thought of comparing him to him. Well who knows. If he rules the past he could rule the future as well. I perfer Naraku cuz hes much more evil with all the betrayal methods he uses

    But that's exactly how he gains power in the first place by using schemes just like Naraku.

    Anywho I like everyone in the main cast and Miroku is my hero. When I was but a wee teenager I wanted to grow up to be just like him.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [43]Jul 20, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    MarryLarry wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    MarryLarry wrote:

    Naraku is one of the best villains of all time. He ranks #2 on my list of baddest villains of all time. He's right under Emperor Palpatine and he ruled an entire galaxy so that says a lot being a runner-up.

    The best villains are as manipulative as they are powerful.

    Oh Palpatine. never thought of comparing him to him. Well who knows. If he rules the past he could rule the future as well. I perfer Naraku cuz hes much more evil with all the betrayal methods he uses

    But that's exactly how he gains power in the first place by using schemes just like Naraku.

    Anywho I like everyone in the main cast and Miroku is my hero. When I was but a wee teenager I Well I dont remember Star Wars anymore but seeing as I love Inuyasha Naraku wins wanted to grow up to be just like him.

    Ah if you mean Anakin then yeah they both use betrayal but I think Naraku's nastier. Remember Kikyo and Inuyasha? Thats got to hurt
    Edited on 07/20/2007 3:14am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SapphireStones

    SapphireStones

    [44]Jul 20, 2007
    • member since: 05/31/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,251
    Oh yeah! Shippo. I forgot him. i hate him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [45]Jul 21, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Oh yeah! Shippo. I forgot him. i hate him.
    Remember Kouga? His self-Centered atitude never seizes to amaze me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shinigamikid

    shinigamikid

    [46]Jul 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/09/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 8,256
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Oh yeah! Shippo. I forgot him. i hate him.
    Remember Kouga? His self-Centered atitude never seizes to amaze me

    kouga,kikyo and shippo they are annoying. the rest of the character are cool! especially inuyasha..he kick ass.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [47]Jul 23, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Gotta love Byakuya's flying eye ball
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iAWSOME23

    iAWSOME23

    [48]Jul 23, 2007
    • member since: 05/09/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 95
    i personally like the way koga acts besides it funny to see him and inuyasha fight all the time...♠
    Edited on 07/23/2007 10:08am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shinigamikid

    shinigamikid

    [49]Jul 23, 2007
    • member since: 04/09/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 8,256
    iAWSOME23 wrote:
    i personally like the way koga acts besides it funny to see him and inuyasha fight all the time...¢¼

    True, They always argue over kagome.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [50]Jul 24, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    shinigamikid wrote:
    iAWSOME23 wrote:
    i personally like the way koga acts besides it funny to see him and inuyasha fight all the time...¢¼

    True, They always argue over kagome.
    Sometimes I find it annoying. Ayame make your move!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iAWSOME23

    iAWSOME23

    [51]Jul 24, 2007
    • member since: 05/09/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 95
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    shinigamikid wrote:
    iAWSOME23 wrote:
    i personally like the way koga acts besides it funny to see him and inuyasha fight all the time...¢¼

    True, They always argue over kagome.
    Sometimes I find it annoying. Ayame make your move!
    yeah but we all know that kagome and inuyasha will probably get together anyway unless kikyo comes in again. ♠
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [52]Jul 24, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Oh I remember now.
    Kouga gave up!
    Kikyo is dead!
    Point?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Amyok

    Amyok

    [53]Jul 24, 2007
    • member since: 04/16/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 932

    Oh I love Naraku. He's such a great villian. NarakuXKikyo. That's a good couple. BWAHAHAHAHA

    (okay....show me the flames!)

    Edited on 07/24/2007 8:21pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [54]Jul 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Amyok wrote:

    Oh I love Naraku. He's such a great villian. NarakuXKikyo. That's a good couple. BWAHAHAHAHA

    (okay....show me the flames!)

    eh wrong! KikyoXSesshomaru! Just how perfect Inuyasha and Kagome are! Dont believe? Then you havent watched/read the show at all!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Amyok

    Amyok

    [55]Jul 25, 2007
    • member since: 04/16/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 932
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    Amyok wrote:

    Oh I love Naraku. He's such a great villian. NarakuXKikyo. That's a good couple. BWAHAHAHAHA

    (okay....show me the flames!)

    eh wrong! KikyoXSesshomaru! Just how perfect Inuyasha and Kagome are! Dont believe? Then you havent watched/read the show at all!
    I didn't say they were perfect. I just like it if they got together. I read it in a fan fiction story so it made me think that if they got together they could be really bad... But I guess KikyoXSesshomaru would make a perfect couple. Both show no emotions. And I have watched/read the show more than once...

    My favorites are Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, SoutaAND Naraku

    Like: Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, Shippo, Kaede , Kagome's Mom and Grandpa

    Don't care for: Kikyo, Jaken, Homo...Hobo... I mean...Hojo...

    Hate: Don't really hate any

    Edited on 07/26/2007 7:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [56]Jul 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Oh ok. I wish Kikyo was alive and with Sesshomaru. She was pretty sad
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [57]Jul 27, 2007
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    I like most characters. My only dislike is Kagome and sometimes Kohaku, oh and Jaken too.

    My top 5 are Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Miroku, Rin, and Kilala.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LuvsAnime

    LuvsAnime

    [58]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 5,236

    shinigamikid wrote:
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Oh yeah! Shippo. I forgot him. i hate him.
    Remember Kouga? His self-Centered atitude never seizes to amaze me
    kouga,kikyo and shippo they are annoying. the rest of the character are cool! especially inuyasha..he kick ass.

    your right shippo is annoying however Koga and kikyo are not annoying. I can see why Inuyasha fans say Koga is annoying but why Kikyo she hasnt done anything at all thats annoying

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [59]Jul 28, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Yeah. Kikyo is innocent. she hasnt done anything wrong.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LuvsAnime

    LuvsAnime

    [60]Jul 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 5,236
    she hasnt
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.