Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Which Characters Do You Like? Dislike?

  • Avatar of phonecard

    phonecard

    [81]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 62

    my Likes: Kikyo, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Kouga, Kagome

    my Neutrals: Sango, Miroku

    my Dislikes: Naraku, Shippo, Sota

    btw, some people around here need to read all the mangas before commenting on how much they hate Kikyo. it's just sad how a lot of people make rude comments about her and never actually put themselves in her position.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [82]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    phonecard wrote:

    my Likes: Kikyo, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Kouga, Kagome

    my Neutrals: Sango, Miroku

    my Dislikes: Naraku, Shippo, Sota

    btw, some people around here need to read all the mangas before commenting on how much they hate Kikyo. it's just sad how a lot of people make rude comments about her and never actually put themselves in her position.


    Yeah. Its absolutely sickening
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Element-17

    Element-17

    [83]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,199
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    phonecard wrote:

    my Likes: Kikyo, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Kouga, Kagome

    my Neutrals: Sango, Miroku

    my Dislikes: Naraku, Shippo, Sota

    btw, some people around here need to read all the mangas before commenting on how much they hate Kikyo. it's just sad how a lot of people make rude comments about her and never actually put themselves in her position.


    Yeah. Its absolutely sickening
    Yeah, but just because someone reads the manga, it doesn't necessarily mean that they HAVE to like Kikyo, either.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phonecard

    phonecard

    [84]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 62
    Rhen_Var wrote:
    phonecard wrote:

    my Likes: Kikyo, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Kouga, Kagome

    my Neutrals: Sango, Miroku

    my Dislikes: Naraku, Shippo, Sota

    btw, some people around here need to read all the mangas before commenting on how much they hate Kikyo. it's just sad how a lot of people make rude comments about her and never actually put themselves in her position.

    Yeah. Its absolutely sickening

    i can see you just love getting on my case!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [85]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Though I hate Kouga the most.

    No ones forcing them to like Kikyo of course but its like their all so dense. even without the manga you already know what she's been through.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iAWSOME23

    iAWSOME23

    [86]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 05/09/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 95
    i know that shes dead and just wants to finish what she came here for but it doesent mean she has to be a smart allic all the time(for the record these are just the little things that bother me)and why she doesent have any fun once in a while i would like to see the other side of kikyo...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rhen_Var

    Rhen_Var

    [87]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,452
    Because Naraku is her number 1 priority.

    and helping people as her part time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of benzslr722

    benzslr722

    [88]Dec 19, 2007
    • member since: 10/25/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 971

    Like Naraku and Miroku and Sango

    Dislike Inuyasha and Kagome and Shippo and Koga

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ninja_Ziva

    Ninja_Ziva

    [89]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/07/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 321
    Like:Sango, Kagome, Sesshomaru, Koga(kouga), and kagura

    Neutral: Inuyasha (he does have his moments tho), miroku, shippo, souta, kikyo

    Dislike: Naraku, Hakudoshi.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X_DeathNote_X

    X_DeathNote_X

    [90]Apr 17, 2008
    • member since: 01/09/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    My Favourite:

    Kagome, Naraku, Sesshomaru, Miroku, Kouga

    Neutral:

    InuYasha, Kikyo, Kaede, Sango, Shippo, Rin

    Least Favourite:

    Jaken, Kagura


    ^_^

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BIGJNFan

    BIGJNFan

    [91]Apr 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,045
    I like Inuyasha & Kagome

    I do not like Kikyo, Koga, & all the bad people.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of INU_ROCKFAN264

    INU_ROCKFAN264

    [92]Apr 17, 2008
    • member since: 03/28/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 12

    like: band of seven, inuyasha, kagura, rin, seshomaru,songo,and kirara

    neutral: miroku, naraku, kanna, kohaku,myoga,and kagome(manga)

    dislike: kikyo, koga, shippo, kagome(anime),and jaken

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AxStarr

    AxStarr

    [93]Apr 17, 2008
    • member since: 01/16/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,336

    Like:

    Sesshomaru

    Inuyasha

    Miroku

    Sango

    Kirara

    Rin

    Kagura

    Dislike:

    Naraku (usually I like villains, but there's something about him...)

    Kagome

    Shippo

    Jaken

    Myoga

    Band Of Seven (minus Bankotsu and Jakotsu)

    Renkotsu (felt the need to single him out; traiterous wretch)

    Care Not For (either way):

    Pretty much everyone else, with some margin of error for characters I simply do not remember (off the top of my head)

    Edited on 04/17/2008 6:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SapphireStones

    SapphireStones

    [94]Apr 17, 2008
    • member since: 05/31/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,251

    Likes: BUYO, Inuyasha, Miroku, Kagome, Sesshomaru, Sango, Rin, Kohaku, Kagura, Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Kanna, Sota, Kiara, Ayumi

    Neutral: Kikyo, Kaede, Hakudoshi, Band of Seven, Thunder Brothers, Hojo

    Hates: Shippo, Koga, Eri/Yuka, Naraku, Jaken, Renkotsu, Ayame (even though she's just anime) Is that everyone??

    Edited on 04/17/2008 8:04pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KyuukiKira

    KyuukiKira

    [95]Apr 24, 2008
    • member since: 11/29/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 320

    My Love-Doveys are: Sesshomaru and Naraku

    My Likes are: Inuyasha Miroku Kouga

    My Dislikes are: Kikyo

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of peineta_love

    peineta_love

    [96]Apr 25, 2008
    • member since: 01/18/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,998
    I don't think I can say I really dislike or like..they're fictional characters don'tcha know..lol. But the one character that I think I mostly disregard anything he says is Jaken. I'm not hating..I'm just not interested in him lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SapphireStones

    SapphireStones

    [97]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 05/31/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,251
    peineta_love wrote:
    I don't think I can say I really dislike or like..they're fictional characters don'tcha know..lol. But the one character that I think I mostly disregard anything he says is Jaken. I'm not hating..I'm just not interested in him lol.

    Go ahead and say it...he SUCKS donut scones. lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of peineta_love

    peineta_love

    [98]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 01/18/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,998
    SapphireStones wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    I don't think I can say I really dislike or like..they're fictional characters don'tcha know..lol. But the one character that I think I mostly disregard anything he says is Jaken. I'm not hating..I'm just not interested in him lol.

    Go ahead and say it...he SUCKS donut scones. lol.


    hahahah. well...yes. Yes he does.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Saughn39

    Saughn39

    [99]May 4, 2008
    • member since: 05/05/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 23

    I like Naraku and Sesshomaru.

    I only hate Kikyo!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of peineta_love

    peineta_love

    [100]May 4, 2008
    • member since: 01/18/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,998
    Saughn39 wrote:

    I like Naraku and Sesshomaru.

    I only hate Kikyo!!!



    hi! Fancy meeting you here..I promise I'm not stalking you lol!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.