Inuyasha

Kagome's Voice and Kikyo's Kiss

Aired Saturday 11:00 PM Jan 14, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• Alot of drama, but it was still an excellent episode....

In this episode, Kagome finally realizes her true feelings for Inuyasha. Before, Kagome had sympothized with Inuyasha and his relationship with Kikyo. But now, Kagome gets hurt by Inuyasha's actions and becomes jealous of Kikyo. I feel bad for all three of them. I feel bad for Kagome because she loves Inuyasha, but he doesn't return her feelings they way she wants him to. And Inuyasha's issue is that he can't accept the fact that Kikyo is dead ( and he feels that it was his fault that he didn't protect her, even though there was no way he could have ) so he is unable to move on. He seems to care alot for Kagome, but Kikyo always comes first in his eyes, whichs makes Kagome feel second-best. Kikyo, even though she was told that Inuyasha was not responsible for her death, that it was Naraku who had killed her, she still feels that she needs to take Inuyasha with her to hell because she followed him in death 50 years ago and because she died hating him ( even though he wasn't the one who killed her ) her soul cannot rest, until he is dead. It is a very Dramatic episode, and ended in Kagome returning to her own time as usual. But after all is said and done, I still sypothize with Inuyasha, Kagome, and Kikyo in diffrent ways. ( without picking favorite characters I decided to think outside the box for this review )