Inuyasha

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

sesho2022

Inuyasha Fan Reviews (723)

• Inuyasha had many emotions,turing points we ppl should bring the half demon back even Inuyasha needs saving!

InuYasha, sounds strange, but if you like romance with a truck load of action you have it. The first time I came across it was 3 am, and my first thought was "what the hell is that girl doing riding a huge cat thing?" Turns out that "cat thing" was Kirara, and that girl was Kagome.

When you first watch it you might really dislike InuYasha for his anger but for a half demon with a broken f-ed up past he calms down fairly quickly and learns to love again.

As for the perverted monk and the demon slayer they are a match made just for one another. Although the monk seems like a complete jerk-off perv, he isn't as bad as he seems and really does care for the girl he loves.

Shippo is also a nice touch, a little brother to all of them and has a huge place in their hearts.

Danger corners them many times but hey somehow they find a way to escape!

It's worth watching because it isn't something you see everytime you watch an anime, there are MANY scenes that will catch you off guard.

If you are a fan of Ranma 1/2 or vice versa you will enjoy it!