Invader ZIM

Backseat Drivers From Beyond the Stars

Aired Unknown Jun 10, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Easily the funniest episode of season 2

The only problem with this ep is that Dib thought the Resisty's ship was the Irken flagship. Wouldn't he know what the Massive looked like from the "game" he and ZIM were doing? Otherwise this is a series classic that is the funniest I've seen in a while. It was also an episode where the focus was more on the Tallest. I wish they hadn't cut Purple licking the crumbs off the camera. The look he gave the camera didn't make sense otherwise.
  • I LOVE THIS EPISODE!! The title is SOOO a parody of the book \"Beatnik Rutabagas from Beyond the Stars\" I CAN\'T believe nobody knew that!! It should be placed in Trivia!!

I LOVE THIS EPISODE!! The title is SOOO a parody of the book "Beatnik Rutabagas from Beyond the Stars" I CAN'T believe nobody knew that!! It should be placed in Triva! Man! This episode ROCKED!!

Okay, I guess I have no life or something. I mean, I love Invader Zim...so badly...it's like...I worship it o_o day and night.

BRING BACK INVADER ZIM, NICK!!

YOU ALL SICKEN ME, WITH YOUR...um, THINGS!!

Well, I'm bad at writing Reviews, but I must say:

INVADER ZIM ROCKS!!

Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!! Woo!!
  • I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!

I Was the turkey ALL ALONG! ME!

One of the best lines of the series, by far. Then ZIM was like, "I was wondering why that turkey was there." Oh, my, god... If Nick didn't cancel ZIM and this episode would have had longer time to produce and create, this episode would be better, the best of the series! It still is the best of the series! Watch this episode, if you love to laugh!

I love the "Resisty" that was very funny, and I always laugh at it. Plus, at random times I randomly say, "I was the turkey all along!" I guess it's pretty annoying.

10 out of 10, best episode of the series by far.
  • Great Episode

The episode was great. Zim want the Almighty Tallest to come Earth to watch its downfall. With the Tallest hating him they tell Zim the Massive is being attacked by an another ship. In this case the Massive was really being attacked by a group of aliens. When the Massive is just about to destory the other ship Zim messes up everything. Zim gets the controls for the Massive to try to bring the Tallest to Earth. With Tak's ship and the thing Dib put in Zim's base, Dib is able to control the Massive also. When the Tallest find the problem they switch the controls with the other ship which send them to Earth. This is a really good episode and one of the best.
  • Zim' so desperate to impress the Tallest that he'd crash them through a sun just to do it.

This has got to be the greatest Zim episode, ever!
    To impress the Tallest with his latest plan involving a brain parasite, Zim steals the schematics to the Massive and remote controls it, sending it to Earth. Meanwhile, Dib uses TAK's ship to hack into Zim's computer, a group of aliens calling themselves the Resisty try to destroy the Massive, and the roboparents are doing something horrible at the front door. Something... horrible

High Moments

Zim shouting my Tallest for three hours.
    The Roboparents trying to eat a little boy.
    Gir disguised as the turkey.
    TAK's ship trying to kill Dib.
    The Tallest and the doughnuts. So many doughnuts!
    Zim saying :It's Over Earth Boy! Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self! and "It's over Dib! Dun, dun, dun!"
  • Zim realizes that the Tallests are closer to Earth than ever, so he invites them to watch his latest evil plan. The Tallests, of course, don't care. But, Zim manages to take control of the Massive and tries to bring it to Earth.

This was a really funny episode. I laughed a lot. The plot was very easy to follow. We see more of the Tallest in this episode. We also see the Resisty for the first time. Even though it never aired, I still saw it on the special DVD, "Horrible Holiday Cheer."
  • This is my favorite episode. And that's NOT because it was Jhonen's Favorite too.

This great episode kicks off with a hilarious and doesn't lose it's steam through the second half. Wonderful new characters such as the Leadership material Captian Lard-Nar, and the Simple yet Amazing Shloonktapooxis, really bring out the hilarity that had slowly seeped it's way through the series. As Jhonen said on the commentary(DVD),"This episode is an example of all that went right in the show."