Invader ZIM Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2006)

Help Invader ZIM come back! THIS IS OUR MOMENT!

azure2DX

[1]Dec 1, 2010
    • level: 1

Jhonen Vasquez, creator of Invader ZIM and the director of Nickolodeon Studios, Burbank have actually replied to our previous operation stating that they want to make new episodes, but they need more enthusiasm and supporters as previously when the show first came out, they had lacked lots of viewers and so had to cancel the show due to over-budgeting and it's dark themes but they want it back so... let's get it back!

WE NEED 5,000 PEOPLE AND THERE'S ONLY ONE DAY LEFT!

Currently, we have 4,622 members but that's not enough! The director said that if they recieved 5,000 calls from different people at the same day, we will have our victory! If you want to help, visit our page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Head-Pigeons/155917927759865 And follow our instructions! We are OPERATION HEAD PIGEONS, our name nicked from an episode from Invader Zim. Get the show back! Now's our chance! All the rumors stating about Jhonen hating this show is not true! We can bring Invader ZIM back!

C'mon people. 5000 calls. There is hope! With the proper guidance anything is possible! And I'm telling you right now that we can make a difference! If you believe you can, THEN YOU CAN! Tell your friends. Tell EVERYONE! Rise up and use your revolting limbs to make new episodes! Climb on top each other and form a stairway! A stairway of hope and cooperation! It's time to run free through your hideous streets once more! If we work together, we can bring the show back! CURRENT No. OF MEMBERS: 4,622/5,000 NEEDED Oh and Jhonen's blog stating this: http://www.questionsleep.com/

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

neocarleen

[2]Feb 9, 2011
    • level: 8

Because of all the support from "Operation Head Pigeons", they are releasing a Best of DVD tilted "Invader Zim: Operation Doom"

This DVD release is because of all the fans still after 9 years off the air. They're "testing" the audience, seeing how much money Invader Zim is still worth. If it sells well, they will greenlight 2 new seasons of Invader Zim with Jhonen Vasquez.

Operation Doom on Amazon.com

WWinnieF

[3]Feb 13, 2011
    • level: 20

neocarleen wrote:

Because of all the support from "Operation Head Pigeons", they are releasing a Best of DVD tilted "Invader Zim: Operation Doom"

This DVD release is because of all the fans still after 9 years off the air. They're "testing" the audience, seeing how much money Invader Zim is still worth. If it sells well, they will greenlight 2 new seasons of Invader Zim with Jhonen Vasquez.

Operation Doom on Amazon.com

Very good. I hope it does sell well then. But WOULD the show be like its old self or would it be something totally different?

Edited on 02/13/2011 10:59am

WWinnieF

[5]Mar 15, 2011
    lyokoloverliam wrote:

Shut.

The ****

Up.

Looks who's talking with their rude self. Maybe you ought to take your own advice there, kid.

ZIB13lmc8

[6]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 2

this was a great idea!!i wonder if it worked..

if it doesnt work, we can still continue the show our way. thats whatim doing just if it doesnt work

ive got 91 ideas and 7 written episodes and im also an irken.. Zim is my cousin, and i love it!!

that is.. just my irken. but if you want to join, soapywaffles.com really helps out..

well i have much to do, so...

Invader ZIB signing off!

WWinnieF

[7]Apr 6, 2011
    ZIB13lmc8 wrote:

this was a great idea!!i wonder if it worked..

if it doesnt work, we can still continue the show our way. thats whatim doing just if it doesnt work

ive got 91 ideas and 7 written episodes and im also an irken.. Zim is my cousin, and i love it!!

that is.. just my irken. but if you want to join, soapywaffles.com really helps out..

well i have much to do, so...

Invader ZIB signing off!

The only problem is that Jhonen himself has said he's shown all Irkens so all fan-characters that are Irken are defying the canon. XD

General-Konami

[8]Apr 28, 2011

He has not shown all of them. My uncle worked on the show and they had 2046 other Irkens ready to be placed in the series. The new season: 'Manifest Doom' is based on Zim and others in High school and it was supposed to air in 2009, but somebody had to tell Jhonen about bloody GIR so they were told to delete all the IZ stuff. They didn't. James O'Donald ask my uncle if they dared to keep it all. He, of course, agreed to transfer it to his own hard drive. He showed it all to me, so therefore, Invader ZIM is not dead.

edmasterchaos

[9]Apr 29, 2011
    • level: 41
    General-Konami wrote:

He has not shown all of them. My uncle worked on the show and they had 2046 other Irkens ready to be placed in the series. The new season: 'Manifest Doom' is based on Zim and others in High school and it was supposed to air in 2009, but somebody had to tell Jhonen about bloody GIR so they were told to delete all the IZ stuff. They didn't. James O'Donald ask my uncle if they dared to keep it all. He, of course, agreed to transfer it to his own hard drive. He showed it all to me, so therefore, Invader ZIM is not dead.

Riiiiiiiiiight

General-Konami

[10]Apr 29, 2011

edmasterchaos wrote:
    General-Konami wrote:

Riiiiiiiiiight

It's true. They attached them to 23 different sites. You can even go look. I already found 3 of them on hulu.com

WWinnieF

[11]May 7, 2011
    General-Konami wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:
    General-Konami wrote:

Riiiiiiiiiight

It's true. They attached them to 23 different sites. You can even go look. I already found 3 of them on hulu.com

Most of those are probably fan-generated characters from fan-made videos or something.

edmasterchaos

[12]May 7, 2011
    General-Konami wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:
    General-Konami wrote:

Riiiiiiiiiight

That's not the part i don't believe, well, i mean i don't believe it, but not as much as i don't believe the higshcool stuff, which i don't believe as much as i don't believe the fact that somebody told Jhonen about the bloody GIR thing, Jhonen put that little fella there or made the call to put it there past Nick.

whyofbladez

[13]Jun 20, 2011
    • level: 5

I find it hilarious how gulliable people can be..... Zim isn't coming back...... If it did, how the hell would anyone think that it'd take place any differently than where it left off? High School 'Manifest Doom' my arse. The evidence is all against the fantarded OHP people (not the two creators themselves, as they are awesome people - it's the overly annoying fans that have joined their whims). I'm tired of hearing this stuff and the even sadder fact that people fall head over heal for it.

I'm sure i'll be abhorred for my opinion, as fantard's can't take a single moment of common sense, but i'm free to do so as I please.

edmasterchaos

[14]Jul 15, 2011
    whyofbladez wrote:

I find it hilarious how gulliable people can be..... Zim isn't coming back...... If it did, how the hell would anyone think that it'd take place any differently than where it left off? High School 'Manifest Doom' my arse. The evidence is all against the fantarded OHP people (not the two creators themselves, as they are awesome people - it's the overly annoying fans that have joined their whims). I'm tired of hearing this stuff and the even sadder fact that people fall head over heal for it.

I'm sure i'll be abhorred for my opinion, as fantard's can't take a single moment of common sense, but i'm free to do so as I please.

The DVD thing was pretty legit, but, fairly improbable to actually bring the show back, and to the fantard's defense, nobody was stupid enough to believe that idiotic high school crap.