Invader ZIM

Nickelodeon (ended 2006)

Invader ZIM Fan Reviews (493)

• 100% Pure genius, too bad it was short lived.

It's hard to believe a show such as Invader ZIM got the ax too soon. It had everything that made up a good show, wonderful characters, great atmosphere, unending laughs from beginning to end, and excellent music. But the sad truth is that Nick canceled this because of the shows "dark humor" and parents accused this show for driving a kid to commit murder. Now that is just unfair, this show was very funny and it had nothing to do with the kid committing murder. The show should have lasted longer and at least have a TV movie to wrap up the series. Compare this show to the rest of crap shown on Nickelodeon (with the exception of Avatar) and you will see they have nothing on ZIM. Jhonen, I know you are probably told this a million times, but please bring this show back on the air, we want to see more adventures of Zim, GIR, and everyone else not this crap that is being shown on Nickelodeon. This show should be on Adult Swim and Jhonen can continue his genius. If you haven't seen this show, what are you waiting for? Look up episodes on Youtube or buy the DVDs. I know I am just one of millions of people saying but, BRING THIS BACK!