Invader ZIM

TAK: The Hideous New Girl

Aired Unknown May 10, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Quite a satisfying episode!

Yup, I actually really like this episode because I think that Tak is an awesome character. She turns out to be a second irken invader which wants to take Zim's mission because she thinks she deserves it and not ZIM. I found this episode really funny to watch, especially when Zim thinks that Tak is after his robot bee. This episode has really good storyline and animation and I do think Tak's design is quite original. Tak was going to hollow out the magma core of the Earth and fill it with snacks as an offering to the tallest. Zim teams up with Dib and Gaz to try to stop her. Zim chases Tak in their Zoot Cruisers while Dib tries to shut down the pump. Gaz and Gir team up to remote control Mimi (Tak's SIR unit), but Gaz has to dance with Gir first, one of the parts which made me laugh.

I think this is actually one of the best episodes to air.

• Awesome

• Man Did I love this episode

TAK: The Hideous New Girl was one of The Best episodes mosly this episode is my 6th Favorite after Backseat Drivers from Beond The Stars, Zim Eats Waffles, Door to Door, Parent Teacher Night and GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff. I say Tak is my Favorite one time character I also just love her Human Disguise it really suits A person of this century (I Guess?). I loved The Part where Ms. Bitters sends Brian and Rob to the Underground classroom.

Ms. Bitters: Thanks, Tak. That was horrible. Now, you'll need a place to sit.

Ms. Bitters points her finger at the students, moving it around trying to decide on one. She points to Rob.

Ms. Bitters: You! You're being transferred to the underground classroom!

Rob's desk lowers into the ground and rises back up without him. Tak rushes over and takes his seat. Ms. Bitters points to Brian.

Ms. Bitters: And you! I'm just tired of you!

Brian's desk lowers down and rises back up without him. His screaming can be heard. Zim leans up against the doorway with the meat on him, still screaming in pain. Poonchy, Drinker of Hate walks in his his hands in the air. He walks over and takes Brian's seat. Zim runs around across the back of the classroom. Poonchy glances around.

I just laughed and Laughed at that part. I also liked the whole Montague of What Tak did to Zim. Also GIR saying "Only if youll Dance with me" Cracked me up too. Thats all I have to say about one of my favorite Zim episodes
  • A new girl in class. Does Zim have a girlfriend??

On Valentine's Day, the students are exchanging their meat products when a new student arrives. Her name is Tak. She has a really cool cat that whips around so fast, you can't see it. Tak recites a poem to Zim about exacting revenge but Zim misunderstands and takes it as a love poem. Zim tries to accept Tak as his girlfriend, but she gets him with filthy human food everytime! Then Tak shows up at Zim's house and reveals that she is Irkin also and that it was Zim who ruined her life and chance to be an Irkin Invader 50 years ago. Tak has her own diabolical plan to take over earth. She is going to hollow out the magma core of the Earth and fill it with snacks as an offering to the tallest. Zim teams up with Dib and Gaz to try to stop her. Zim chases Tak in their Zoot Cruisers while Dib tries to shut down the pump. Gaz and Gir team up to remote control Mimi (Tak's robot), but Gaz has to dance with Gir first.
    Gir is able to take over Mimi and destroy the controls on Tak's ship and shutting down her plan. Of course, Zim takes all of the credit for saving Earth when it was actually Gaz and Gir.
  • Best episode ever.

There is a new girl in Zim's class called Tak who turns out to be a second Urken invader who's goal in life is to kill Zim and destroy the world and please the tallests leaders of Urk. So Zim, Gir, Gaz and Dib have to team up to stop her. This is definetly the funniest episode of Invader Zim with the best story line and animation. It is much more different than any other episode because all the characters have to work together. This was a brilliant ending to season 1 and the best episode of the best program ever.
  • The four main characters must work together!

Classic, classic ep. The four main characters must work together to stop TAK from carrying out her evil plan of vengeance on ZIM. Just loved it. The four of them were at their best, and this episode had a bunch of great lines in it. TAK was a great character too, the first of two to seek revenge against ZIM for events preceding the series (the second is Sizz-lorr). And I liked that TAK had a SIR unit named Mimi, even cuter when GIR took it over!
  • There is a new student in Zim's class. But she isnt what she seems...

I thought this was a great episode. I liked how there was another Irken in it. And a female Irken at that. I never would have expected Tak to be Irken until she reveled that she was. I also liked how Dib and Zim worked together to stop Tak from detroying earth.

This episode is really great, alot of people think it's the best. I for one think Bad Bad Rubber Piggy and The Invasion Of The Idiot Dog Brain are alot better then this one. But whatever. I could see why someone would say this is the best one...even though it's not. Heehee
  • I like this episode even if it is a bit werid!

The most memorable part of this episode is the fact the Taz can turn into a cat ... or is it that she has a holograohic cat?

I also loved Taz and Zims Banter. I really think Zim did drive her crazy in this episode!!!

I can't remember GIR being in this episode but if I am remembering correctly the most ironic part of this episode is the fact that Zim is the one who stops Taz from destorying the world.

Something that I found was an interesting twist. Which is quiet interesting since I have been half hoping since the show began that Zim would finally end up destorying the world!
  • Silly and cute. Scary and hilarious. Everything I'll ever need.

It's Valentine's Day and a new girl named Tak comes. She announces her poem about ZIM and throws meat on him. ZIM sees that he can learn more about human affection. He tries to give her things for this fake affection, but it just ends up hilarious how Tak gives ZIM pain. When he finally gets home, ZIM gives up. Tak comes to his house and shows that she's Irken and she wants to take what is rightfully hers: the mission to destroy Earth.

It just had me laughing. I've watched it ten times already and I still laugh during the scene where Tak rejects all the things ZIM tries to give her by bullying him. This was the only episode I remembered clearly three years ago. Perhaps it was its charm.

I love this one. And I hope you can love it, too!