Invader ZIM

TAK: The Hideous New Girl

Aired Unknown May 10, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Man Did I love this episode

TAK: The Hideous New Girl was one of The Best episodes mosly this episode is my 6th Favorite after Backseat Drivers from Beond The Stars, Zim Eats Waffles, Door to Door, Parent Teacher Night and GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff. I say Tak is my Favorite one time character I also just love her Human Disguise it really suits A person of this century (I Guess?). I loved The Part where Ms. Bitters sends Brian and Rob to the Underground classroom.

Ms. Bitters: Thanks, Tak. That was horrible. Now, you'll need a place to sit.

Ms. Bitters points her finger at the students, moving it around trying to decide on one. She points to Rob.

Ms. Bitters: You! You're being transferred to the underground classroom!

Rob's desk lowers into the ground and rises back up without him. Tak rushes over and takes his seat. Ms. Bitters points to Brian.

Ms. Bitters: And you! I'm just tired of you!

Brian's desk lowers down and rises back up without him. His screaming can be heard. Zim leans up against the doorway with the meat on him, still screaming in pain. Poonchy, Drinker of Hate walks in his his hands in the air. He walks over and takes Brian's seat. Zim runs around across the back of the classroom. Poonchy glances around.

I just laughed and Laughed at that part. I also liked the whole Montague of What Tak did to Zim. Also GIR saying "Only if youll Dance with me" Cracked me up too. Thats all I have to say about one of my favorite Zim episodes