Invader ZIM

The Frycook What Came from All that Space

Aired Unknown Aug 19, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• This is how Invader Zim ended?

1.5
    A lot of great shows end too quickly,and some of them end with cliffhangers. This is an example. This episode starts with Dib trying to explain the class that Zim is an alien,but no one believes him. He then has a big seizure which was hilrailous. Then,Zim gets taken by someone unknown. It's then revealed that the person that kidnaps him is Sizz-Lord,the owner of Food-Courtia. Zim doesn't remember him,but then he remembers everything he did with him. He was punished to be a worker there,but it's hell in there. Zim then sees on tv that the aliens are celebrating with nachos,and escapes the place to go there. Now,he's working there again,but he can't escape because the place has a security. Gir doesn't do anything at all to help him. He just sits at home playing with Dib. Zim tries to escape by being in a person's food because he is told that the only way to go through is to be in disguise. So he's in the customer's stomach and escapes. After a chase scene through space,Sizz-Lord now has to take care of Food-Courtia and Zim escapes. He sees Dib and Gir playing around,Zim chases Dib,and the Almighty Tallest turn off their camera where they are warching Zim. And believe it or not,that was it. Are you kidding me? How can a great show have a cliffhanger like that? We never saw Zim finally ruling the Earth or anything,that was it. I did laugh at that pointing baby,Gir stealing Dib's soda and Dib's seizure,but that was it. I can't believe that's how the show ended. Shame on you,Nickelodeon. They should bring this back and make a good ending to the show. It's just a huge cliffhanger for Invader Zim.
  • Pure Hilarity

In this episode of Invader Zim, Zim is kiddnaped by an alien whom he used to work for on Foodcourta (I think that's how it's spelled) but Zim escaped right before the 20 year food rush, to go rejoin them. However, when Zim is capture he has a sensor on him, that can be detected by the door so he can't escape there. Unfortunately the 20 year rush is very soon, and if Zim plans to escape, he needs to do it soon. Will he make it? This is one of the funniest of the series for sure, I never stopped laughing, never stopped wowing, never got sick of this episode. 10/10 A+
  • The best episode.

This is what really shows how Invader Zim is a great television show. This is my favorite episode. Even that Gir doesn't appear in it a lot, it's still pretty funny. Especially because of that purple baby that always was in shock and knew everything. The best thing that made me laugh was when Zim put himself inside of the fat guys meal. He wanted to get out of their really bad that he was risked being cut in half. When I say the fat guy pick up his knife and fork and get ready to eat, he just threw down the knife and fork and ate the meal whole. Overall I give the best Invader Zim episode a 9.8.
  • So funny!

• Zim gets kidnapped

ast episode: The Frycook What Came from All that Space
    When Sizz-Lorr, the owner of a restaurant on Foodcourtia, captures Zim and takes him back to Foodcourtia to continue his banishment, Zim must find a way to escape Sizz-Lorr’s wrath. While Zim managed to escape once by going out the door, the restaurant has been upgraded with new security features that will make him explode if he attempts to leave. The Great Foodening is also about to begin, so if Zim doesn’t escape before it occurs, he’ll be locked on Foodcourtia for twenty years; will Zim manage to find a way out, despite the fact that Sizz-Lorr is quite confident in his ability to make Zim suffer?
  • Zim cumple una misión destructiva para el planeta IRK. Su trabajo consiste en asimilarse a la cultura de la tierra, y obtener información sobre sus puntos débiles, para que la armada IRKEN pueda conquistar el planeta con mínima

Last episode: The Frycook What Came from All that Space
  • ZIM's past comes back to haunt him

In this episode we see how ZIM got sentenced to Foodcourtia and how he was tormented there and how he escaped. Although ZIM hadn't left quite that long ago, Sizz-lorr claims that the Foodening trapped him for twenty years. And it'll happen again if ZIM can't figure out how to escape again...which he does cuz he's ZIM! Meanwhile, GIR parties with Dib at ZIM's house.
  • Quite possibly the best Invader ZIM episode ever.

This episode has everything. It is wonderfully animated, and the chase at the end is dramatic. But of course, the strength of this show is in the comedy, and this episode is plain hilarious. Sizz-Lorr had many funny lines ("How could you have heard what I was saying if you weren't there?") as does Zim ("And that horrible blob guy! He's here every day and spends hours ordering! Every time!!! I can't stand him!!!"). This episode has some of GIR's finest moments (when he makes a kite instead of contacting the Tallest) and lines ("...and then he flew to the moon in a ship of flaming cheese. I like cheese!!!"). Even a person who gives the show a 1/10 would love this episode.
  • This is another awsome episode. I 'think' this was the last episode to ever be made, so it holds a place in every Zim fan's brain meats.

The school scene in the series was getting boring, so "Back into Outer Space!!" we go! This episode's colors and animation are great, in fact, beautiful.(Especailly the control brain.) The jokes never get old, ("But I wasn't Calling the Tallest!!") and it doesn't get boring. Zim's white hot grease dance and the pointing alien kid are just VERY delicious icings on the cake.