Invader ZIM

The Girl Who Cried Gnome

Aired Unknown Jul 15, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• They make ninja scouts now?

Ninja Scouts have got to be worse than door-to-door fundraising children. They make shuriken-shaped chocolate cookies (at least I hope that's chocolate and not dirt as in "dirt in a wrapper"). Moofy was so annoying! I wanted to kill her! But nobody cared when Dib got stuck at the end but it was funny when the gnomes and gopher started dancing around him.
  • lol! This episode was funny! Though weird, it was halrious!! (How ever it is spelled :( uhh) Yep ^_^

Basically, this episode was just strange...like some kind of strange...puppy thing.

If I could review anything else, it would be this episode. I don't know why, it was just funny. Like oh my gawd, so funny. You know I'm just typing and typing and typing because of how bad I am at writing reviews, right? Well, here is the reason. I love Invader Zim SO BADLY, that I have to annoy everybody when I cannot write well...with my words...

and stuff...