Invader ZIM

Vindicated!

Aired Unknown Jul 22, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• In this episode, Dib sees a counselor who claims to believe his stories about ZIM. However, he doesn't really believe him and wants to figure out what the real problem with Dib is.

First of all, I have one problem with this episode. I believe this is the episode Danielle Koenic worked on solo. I honestly think that she overdid Dib, and made ZIM too stupid in this episode. A good example for Dib was the heaping piles of ZIM's trash in his living room. I mean, Dib would spy on him, but he's not that much of a freak that he would go through someone's trash. As for ZIM, he was just being really stupid throughout the whole episode. Much more stupid than normal. He was even a little stupid compared to the humans. However there were a few funny parts in this episode which does count for something. The grade I give this episode is a B-.
  • Season 2 proves to be the greater season.

I don't understand why people think that Season 2 is worse than Season 1. I DO NOT think that at all! This is one of the greater episodes, when they showed inside the vent with heacy breathing and stuff. THAT was SO funny! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is great! And look at all those HA's! Wit hall those, it has to be funny! Trust me, if you haven't seen it, see it now, and you'll remember it as one the greater Invader ZIM episodes! ! ! ! !
  • Great episode

Vindicated is such a great episode because someone finally believes Dib! Or so we think. Well, or so Dib thinks, we find out that Dwicky is deceiving him right from the start...Anyway, Dwicky plays along with Dib, and even goes with him on the transmission thingy, where Dib laughs manically and to which ZIM responds "he seems like a happy guy." Well, eventually, Dib, too, finds out that Dwicky never actually believed him, and freaks out, shattering poor Dib's hopes like that. Of course, though, Dwicky sees ZIM, and the other aliens He, however, betrays Dib yet again when he goes with the aliens along with the video camera that recorded all of this. I also believe this would have been the episode (If Jhonen had Free control) when Dib was killed off.
  • Aww, I love Vindicated! It's probably my favorite episode next to The Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom.

Vindicated is such a great episode because someone finally believes Dib! Or so we think. Well, or so Dib thinks, we find out that Dwicky is deceiving him right from the start...Anyway, Dwicky plays along with Dib, and even goes with him on the transmission thingeh, where Dib laughs manically and to which ZIM responds "he seems like a happy guy." Well, eventually, Dib, too, finds out that Dwicky never actually believed him, and freaks out. How could you Dwicky? Shattering poor Dib's hopes like that. His life sucks as it is! Sheesh. Of course, though, Dwicky sees ZIM, and the other aliens (I'm not about to spell their names) and it's his turn to freak. He, however, betrays Dib yet again when he goes with the aliens along with the video camera that recorded all of this. *sigh* Dwicky...He's really a nice guy, but, gaaaah! How could you do this to Dib! *explodes* Anyway, good episode, go watch, now.
  • Dib's hopes got squashed...again

Once again, Dib's hopes are squashed due to crazy events that take away whatever proof he's managed to gather and make ZIM more powerful. I wonder what really did happen to the last counselor but I'm sure I don't care. And the gym scene was kinda very stupid. I can't even remember if GIR said anything funny this time (cuz I watched this yesterday along with other episodes I didn't get to see on TV).