Invasion Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Bring Back INVASION!

InvasionFanbOy

[1]May 17, 2010
    • level: 8

i just did a revisit of the invasion tv show yet again today. they have left us hanging on a cliffhang for years now without knowing nothing of what will happen next. since they have cancelled heroes and flashforward i think its time to give invasion a second chance. now is the perfect time to bring back invasion with a second season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FilipeSalles

[2]Jun 11, 2010
    • level: 1

I love invasionn.... this serie must return >.

CharlotteSalm

[3]Sep 24, 2010

I am gutted! i watched it again recently and im still so angry at ABC for doing this! i loved invasion their was nothing on the tv like it! for anyone that wants it back i have created a facebook group today

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1849366&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=295069433113&id=1198203634&fbid=1657731081980#!/group.php?gid=111261168934505&ref=ts

abbaacrombie

[4]Oct 18, 2010

I am absolutely shocked that Invasion has not been brought back to our screens, what a fantastic series that was! Ihave just joined this site for the very reason to complain about this!!!

I am astonished that the people responsible for ending of this show can get away with letting the fans of Invasion down, I for one went out and purchased the first season once the series had ended, which left me £50 out of pocket!! It wasn't an issue at the time as i loved the show so much, it was worth every penny! but not anymore if these people are not bringing the show back, my money has been wasted on a incomplete collection as far as i'm concerned and somebody should be held responsible! Is anybody going to be refunded? no i doubt it!! Disgusting!

Amy.