"The Warner Bros/ABC sci-fi series Invasion, which created a strong fan base during its single season 2005-2006, features a large orchestral score that is worthy of any big blockbuster feature film. We are proud to announce that this title is the sixth release in our Discovery Collection!
Composer team Jon Ehrlich and Jason Derlatka, who were Emmy-nominated for their work on CBS' series The Agency, created a chilling and highly dramatic, but still melodic and thematically rich score for Invasion. "Jason and I were given the rare gift in television of a live orchestra. Our goal was to create something that reflected both the brutal, relentless nature of survival and the hypnotically beautiful, yet fragile quality of each life that the characters of Invasion struggle in every moment to protect," composer Jon Ehrlich says.
Their orchestrations feature a lot of delicate solo parts for violin as well as other striking features such as countertenor solo. The music for Invasion is certainly one of the most impressive television scores in recent time. Our album features more than 60 minutes of carefully selected tracks from the series."
MovieScore Media (The CD was released october 21, 200 http://www.moviescoremedia.com/invasion.html
1. The Lights (1x21: The arrival of lights)
2. Russ & Larkin (1x08: Love Theme for Russell and Larki)
3. Mariel Swims / They've Lost Their Mother
4. Sirk's Abduction (1x10)
6. The Rose
7. Angel Mariel / Island of Hybrid Castaways
8. The Locket
10. Hybrids in Labor
11. Hurricane Approaching
12. Couldn't Save Them
13. Pria's Story
14. Finding Mariel (1x0
15. Emily's Theme
16. There's a Boat Coming (Finale of 1x17: Szura shot and Killed two hybrids)
17. Kira & Sirk 1:39
18. Hybrid Experiments
19. Larkin Crashes (1x06)
20. Species Transformation (Finale of 1x05: Tom speak to the church)
21. The Battle (1x22: Russell and Tom shooting military)
22. Help Arrives (1x22)
24. Baby Steps (Theme of Invasion)
26. Last Moments
28. Scrub It
29. Larkin's Shower (1x14)
30. Evolution (1x22: Russell and Mariel with the pregnant hybrids on the beach)
31. Human Genocide
32. When They First Met
33. Do You Care Now?
34. Mob Rule / Moving Toward the Light
35. Full Circle (1x22: Finale cue of the season/show)
Shall have somebody it t-il to make a complete analysis of the album with scenes relating has every cue?