Invasion

Round Up

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 10, 2006 on ABC

• The best episode yet, and a clear example of what Invasion can do!

Invasion just keeps on getting better, its so anoying that this show was cancelled without a proper ending. The writers on this show have written a fantastic season. The last few episodes have been fantastic. No way should this show have been cancelled becuase of rating slightly lower than 9.5 million. In this episode the normal people are rounded up in trucks and brought to a milliary base for safey. But it soon becomes apparent that the army are infected and want to infect thosands of normal people by force is they have too. The two families gets caught in the middle and Murial learns that Zura has a job for her. Great episode i love this show.
  • Probably the best episode yet.

• The best episode yet!

This episode has to be the best Invasion episode written. It is fantastic. With the Hibrids plan to take over the world it seems doubtful that Russel and Underlay will be able to stop it. This episode was fast pace which was needed to liven the story up. I really enjoyed how Szura fored Marial to help deliver the babies of the hibrids which was a nice suprise. Its such a shame ABC has canceled the series when it was going so well. This show is top class and deserves more credit than it ever got on TV. The acting in this episode was good and the plot complex. but kept simple. It appears now that the hibrids are forcing the humans to get infected, which was a nice touch.
    This show is unmissable
  • what the freak! man this is wrong im getting my torch and pitchfork we are comming for you abc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i waited all stupid summer for the best show in the wotrld to come on and then i find put its cancelled!!!!!!!! i hate you abc. they keep stupid shows like lost and survivor thats not fair. im going to get a scythe,a pitchfork,a torch, a bomb, and an m1 garand rifle! oh buy the way lost is the stupidest show in the history of stupidest shows....

ps.i think abc is rigged the good shows always get cancelled.

pss. down with lost (and bush) up with invasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! psss. who's with me!???!!!!!

also i hAVE A R.S ACCOUNT RUNERIPRED TALK TO ME
  • The tension keeps your heart pumping.

The 2nd to the last episode of the series, we're treated to a suspense ride to the climax. The writers did a really good job as well, this is the reason why I love this show so much. It's a very intriguing show, it's exciting, it never bores you. I just love this show. I mean I really really love this show. ABC can't cancel a show this good, their making a big mistake. This episode is adventurous, I'm having a really good time going through the series. Each episode is well done, I'm enjoying every minute of it. This episode included.
  • this is how this show should had perfom all the season

this las three episodes are the fine example on how the other episodes in the past and in the future should be deliver to us. we finally see how the plot was prepeard for the arrivla of the other invasion army. I still wish for hte next season some more spice with the actors and the appereance of new heavy weight like agent mulder jajajja of scully jajaja
  • Wicked episode one of the best so far.

One of the best Invasion episodes so dar without doubt. Moment of intensity in every second of this episode. We see another hurrican hitting the land and what happens as a result. Tom and Russell try to dig up a plan to find out what Szura is up to. The National Guard rounds up Larkin, Mariel and the children. While Tom joins up with Russell. Mariel and Larkin have suspicions on their rescuers they meet on the way when they get into an accident.

Dave is questioned as to where Underlay’s location. Louis helps out Dave at the most intese time when Underlays's deputy comes to his house for the location of Underlay. An episode that you simply cannot miss.
  • Best episode!

The best invasion episode ever!

i love this show!!
    i love this show!!i love this show!!i love this show!!

• one word EXCELLENT Even LOST can't touch it.

Please abc, there HAS to be another season. I don't understand how a show like smallville, veronica mars, that get maybe 3-5 million viewers can get renewed for another season when a show like Invasion gets like 10 million!

What is wrong with abc???

If this show does end with next weeks episode then I will be so upset but will enjoy every last second of it.

Thank U Invasion for one hellva show.
  • Good things come to those who wait!

The word I would use for this episode is “horrific”. That’s not a description of the episode’s quality; rather, the events depicted in the episode, the logical progression of everything up to this point, are nothing short of horrific. As expected, Szura has anticipated quite a bit, and that means that Russell and Underlay are seriously behind the curve. Despite some minor victories, Szura’s plan is working out, at least in terms of what he had predicted.

That part is bad enough. I had a feeling that the humans were going to be herded into shelters by the hybrids, but it was a lot more subtle than that. Underlay basically gave them all they needed to look like official responders to the new and “unexpected” hurricane disaster, and that gave them tremendously easy access. That’s a nice touch, because it lets them cut to the even darker side of the story.

Even if I saw the whole “mass conversion” coming, the circumstances were fairly brutal. Again, the only word that comes to mind is horrific. After all, some of the humans were rejected already based on health issues, and it’s clear that they will not be allowed to remain. In essence, the humans are being slaughtered en masse. I didn’t expect the series to show even this much, so I’m very impressed.

Adding to the horror aspects would be the “maternity ward”. This demonstrates the strength of the storytelling this season. Nearly everything that happened to Christina has foreshadowed later revelations, and now her pregnancy comes into play. I can’t see any way for the women to survive, since as Mariel says (confirming a few things I said previously), Christina wasn’t likely to survive labor. Szura recognizes that the survival of his people is in jeopardy as a result, even if the “litters” mean that the loss of mothers will be more than mitigated by the subsequent population explosion.

Dave’s part of the plot was a nice touch, because it’s easy to dismiss a threat to large groups. Until the very end, the threat was generalized. Dave’s plight kept the actual invasion on the personal level. It also demonstrated that some of the hybrids could be convinced that co-existence with humans is possible.

I can’t see how Underlay and Russell can stop what’s coming, but perhaps Szura made a serious mistake by allowing Russell to help Mariel with the “maternity room”. Even if they can’t stop all the humans from being killed, they could bring the conversions to a standstill by threatening to destroy the newborns. It’s a harsh solution, and I’m not sure that Russell and Mariel would be willing to kill, but this is essentially a war now. And in times of war, horrific decisions sometimes have to be made. Would Szura be willing to lose the next generation of hybrids just to win this battle?

This episode shows just how far the series has come since what many perceived as a slow start. I feel that the slow start was exactly what the writers needed. It makes the impact of Szura’s endgame far more potent. I can’t believe where this story has gone, and I’m very hopeful that there will be another season to see where they can take it next.
  • Even though this show has been hindered by month's off at a time, this was the most engrossing, exciting episode of the year and leaves me dissapointed that this show won't make it to next year.

I love the writing in this show, instead of going with stereotypes of aliens, somehow they have managed to mix families of "hybrids" with humans and have them work together to stop a threat.

Underlay's character is the most interesting, seeing as he has been a hybrid for 10 years but wants to co-exist with normal people. The show is a powerful symbol of tolerance and excellent character development.

In this episode, I was on the edge of my seat for the first time since watching the 4400. I just wish well-written sci-fi could actually survive without being teen driven (see Smallville).

Unfortunately, it looks like next weeks show will be the last one...!! but hey!!! thanks for a great season !!!

Keep up the intelligent sci-fi, there are some people over 21 who enjoy it, without all the little dumbed down, lana and clark...romances and huge story holes that most people freak over!!
  • By far the best episode yet for Invasion.

This episode once again had me more involved than I ever had before. I have never watched a show where it was all I could do to make it through the commercial break.

Personally, I believe this is what the creaters of Invasion have been working up to all along. Starting off by introducing characters and dropping hints of what is to come and than showing how all fit into the scenes unfolding in this episode is what made it so great. Despite the odds against them, its still Russel and Tom against an overwhelming number of Hybrids and is even more crucial for them to succeed when their family is involoved. Best scenese were the pregnant hybdrids, and the lights. Can't wait till next week.
  • The clues were there, but the climax was eye-popping!

The episode had my family on edge the entire night. As the commercials gave away way too much (I hate that!), I wasn\\\'t sure why we were still so worried about the storyline. As the night continued, we were all unprepared for the ending. Granted, the clues were all there. No, I don\\\'t feel stupid for not figuring it out earlier. Instead I want to note that is why I watch this show...I get so wrapped up in the moment, for once I don\\\'t try to over analyze it...at least while the show is on. We enjoy ripping it apart afterward! And so far, it\\\'s been great! No big holes in the storyline, no unreasonable links or \\\"it was just a dream\\\" segments.
    The scenes which were so frightened to us were the separating the children from the parents and the holding areas...they brought visions of concentration camp gas chambers, as innocents didn\\\'t understand the fate awaiting them. The lights from the sky were intense...the whole scene did bring a memory from an X-Files episode (on the bridge with the flamethrowing aliens) but not enough to put a damper on the story or make it feel contrived. Great show...can\\\'t wait to see the outcome next week! (And what about those babies???)