Iron Man (1994) Forums

(ended 1996)

New Iron Man cartoon

McRazor

[1]Apr 6, 2006
    • level: 13
    I read on Wikipedia that there is going to be a new Iron Man show... they are making it in France... and guess what? They are producing it along with Fantastic Four... but they still don't know will they be aired together... did you heard something about it? I just hope that Tony Stark is going to look like the one from Ultimate IM (without brain tumour)
    Edited on 04/06/2006 4:20am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BoringPolitico

[2]Apr 6, 2006
    • level: 14
    The Ultimate Avengers DVD that was recently released has a listing for a new Iron Man animated feature as well.

divinematt

[3]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 5
    I hope they have some new villains like the Taskmaster.

guywiththeeye

[4]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 4
    theres suppose to be a movie as well (or at least someone is toying with the idea).  Apparently Tom Cruise wanted the part of Iron Man.  I believe I saw this on imdb or killmovies.com.

DrkMgcn399

[5]Jun 8, 2006
    • level: 26

Tom Cruise as Iron Man? I can see him as Tony Stark and providing the voice of Ol' Shellhead, but actually donning the armor? I don't know, it just doesn't seem like a good fit.

If there is a new Iron Man cartoon I hope it lasts longer than this one did.

McRazor

[6]Jun 10, 2006
    NO ,Cruise won't be IM. Those were just rumors...so as the entire movie...every year ,the movie is delaying for the next one...and none of the oficial cast is unknown...the most certain fact is that the villain will be Mandarin...maybe.

joshjr

[7]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 12
    McRazor wrote:
    NO ,Cruise won't be IM. Those were just rumors...so as the entire movie...every year ,the movie is delaying for the next one...and none of the oficial cast is unknown...the most certain fact is that the villain will be Mandarin...maybe.

It most certainly was not just a rumor.  Tom Cruise was supposed to play the roll.  At some point he did turn it down but for along time was reported as the man playing the lead.  This movis has been moved around alot.  The script has been written several times and they had to find a different director a few times to I think.  I noticed that the newer Fantastic 4 cartoon is on and I figure that they will wait on the newer Iron Man cartoon will not be on tv here in the US until the movie finally gets closer to opening.  At this point I dont think there is a set time that the movie even starts shooting.

McRazor

[8]Sep 21, 2006

Have you seen the new IM animation test for the new cartoon? It looks awesome! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRp44AJAOU0

buckmana

[9]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 14
    The Iron Man armor that appears in the Ultimate Iron Man movie is based on the first version of his Iron Man armor, which was a prototype.

The armor was continually refined through several different versions, becoming more compact and advanced in technology.

SpaceWay2007

[10]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 11
    I have never seen any Iron Man show on TV. Not because I don't like, but I never knew there was an Iron Man show. Anyway, I hope the new Iron Man show will be available in the USA. Oh, I don't know if you guys know this, but I heard that there might be a new Iron Man movie. Pretty cool!