Ironside

NBC (ended 2013)

Ironside Fan Reviews (3)

7.3
  • NBC SUCKS!!

How do you end a show with only 3-4 episodes aired? Stop with your atiquated ratings do not watch tv the same way. WE ACTUALLY HAVE LIVES NOW! We no longer have to schedule our LIVES around the airings of televisions shows!

Maybe another network will pick it up!??
  • Fantastic Remake! NBC what are you thinking Axing this without giving it a chance.

I am an old fan of the original series so when I saw there was a remake I was "Oh No" but I have to say I really thought it was done well and the actors all did a great job of bringing Ironside into the 21st century. I really dis-pointed that its been axed. I just love new point view this Ironside has. its crime with a little bit Sherlock Homes and Elementary put in it. You Just Need To Give It More Time!

I am an old fan of the original series so when I saw there was a remake I was "Oh No" but I have to say I really thought it was done well and the actors all did a great job of bringing Ironside into the 21st century. Needless to say I am devastated to see that it has already been axed because of lack of viewers but that is so annoying because it has not been given a chance yet. If you think of shows like the UK Sherlock and Elementary they are all remakes and have done well so all I can think of is that Ironside as a show that was not as well known therefore the lack of interest because it certainly can not be because of the scripts or the acting which were top notch.