The episode marks the end of Alexander Mundy prison sentence, criminal record, and his indentured servitude to the U.S. Government. As his Father's fee, the U.S. Government must agree to give Alexander:
1) A full and complete pardon.
2) No more threats about going back to jail.
3) Negotiated fees based upon the risks.
4) Retainer (base pay arrangement as one does with an attorney or other professional not needed on a full time basis).
5) Last he has the right to refuse any assignment he feels is below the dignity of his station or detrimental to his career.
This is the last episode where the S.I.A. controls Alexander Mundy through the threat of prison.
Peter Sellers has an uncredited non-English speaking cameo.
The numbers represent coordinates for Greece. Miss Greece was portrayed by Tania Lemani
The stuntman who doubles for Bill Bixby during the fight in the bedroom looks very little like the actor. The face and hair are considerably different.