It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on FXXIn Season

Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats - Official Discussion

Gino24

[1]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 51

Feel free to discuss the episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

numberonecubsfa

[2]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 6
    That was decent. Was weird to see Mac, Dennis, and Charlie all make a genuine effort to be nice, given what raging sociopaths they've all been this season.

Drizzle2010

[3]Nov 19, 2010
    • level: 6
    Solid episode not the best or worst of the season but could of been better but there were some funny moments the only thing that really let me down is the fact that we have to wait 2 weeks for another episode. I was surprised they were actually showing the next episode preview after the episode for once, then abruptly they say "Sunny all new in 2 weeks" I was like "what the hell do you mean 2 weeks"?

renaldsRAP

[4]Nov 19, 2010
    • level: 9

Much better than the last episode written by Scott Marder and Rob Rosell ("Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down" - my least favorite episode of the season), but suffering the same issue of too much story to fit into 30 minutes. However, instead of being weird to the point of being uncomfortable to watch like the writing duo's last installment, this one was so weird it was funny - which is one of Sunny's many strengths. Only a few moments fell flat for me such as the theatre scene which made me smirk but never really had me laughing. Same issue with the reveal that it was Frank's birthday and not Charlie's. But everything else was hysterical and pretty well written and actually had a definitive end to the storyline. Also, it may have been surreal, but I actually liked seeing the gang reflect on their cynicism and do something nice for Charlie - though it definitely won't last and that's also fine by me

In closing, any episode that introduces things likedenim-chicken and Vermhat's worm-hat is a winner in my book. Bash those rats, Charlie. Bash 'em good!

killerband55

[5]Nov 27, 2010
    • level: 5

i missed this episode, is there any site where i can watch this episode in full?