It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on FXXBetween Seasons

Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth - Official Discussion

Gino24

[1]Nov 11, 2010
    • level: 51

For discussion of the episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

renaldsRAP

[2]Nov 12, 2010
    • level: 10

Absolutely hysterical! What can I say about this episode that we don't all already know? Fromtrash oranges, to the Juggalo side-plot, to the off-the-cuff reference to my persopnal favorite episode of season one, "Underage Drinking", to every single line uttered by the gang, to the brilliantly stupid "Lethal Weapon 5", and full-circle back to trash oranges! The black-face discussion was the awesome backbone to the story driving the gang to show off their version of "Lethal Weapon" and actually made the transition from Dee's storyline into the gang's storyline seem fluid - a quality the show has been lacking lately (and please don't crucify me for that, because I love this show but we all know it's true even if we can't admit it to ourselves). This season now has 3 instant classics I will watch anytime day or night - "The Gang Buys A Boat", "Who Got Dee Pregnant?", and now "Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth". And after just realizing two of those have Dee's name in the title, I can honestly say I would've never thought I'd see her name headlining the classics. Also, with the episode titles of the upcoming episodes, I have a feeling season 6 will put a few more classics under it's belt!

kickdoor

[3]Nov 12, 2010
    • level: 14

The episode was okay up until they started screening the movie, after that I could barely breathe I was laughing so hard. I loved Ritchie's line after Charlie tells him how much he's gonna enjoy the movie, "I aint seen the first couple though."

Drizzle2010

[4]Nov 12, 2010
    • level: 6

lol the episode started off slow but got better every minute. It was better than last week which was suprising because usually 2 parters are on par but this episode blew last weeks out of the water.

Edited on 11/12/2010 5:51pm