Give Me A Couple of Weeks

Letterpeople74

[1]Jun 10, 2006
    • level: 9
    Hi. I just got the editorship of the I've Got a Secret page. The episode guide is a mess, so I'm going to focus on trying to fix it. During this time, please don't just make up numbers (season and lifetime). That's what has screwed this up so far. Once I get the info in that I have on hand, I'll start going through my old tapes and see what other type of information I can come up with. Help is definitely appreciated. Just give me a few weeks to clean up what is already here. Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

map586

[2]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 7

One big thing you might want to do to help is go to GSN.com and ask any unclear questions in their GSN classics section.  Those people there are very smart.

Letterpeople74

[3]Jun 16, 2006
    Yeah, I thought about that. There are some hardcore fans on the site, and are always willing to help out. Right now I'm just trying to get the episodes that are already posted in some sort of order, while adding a few here and there. It's coming along, but I'm dying to finish so I can start adding all the fun stuff. This is just the tedious portion.

ymike673

[4]Jun 20, 2006
    • level: 11
    I believe there is a web site that lists most of the IGAS shows that still exist. I was able to find it at the GSN site.

Letterpeople74

[5]Jun 22, 2006
    I have a listing for the majority of the shows, it's just been difficult to clean up the stuff that's already here. There are about 20 more shows to fix, and then I can add the other stuff.

CWASH338

[6]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 1
    DO YOU HAVE THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW JUNE 18TH 1962 OR CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND IT? CWASH338