IGAS episode list

sixtyfivealive

[1]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 13

I'm currently converting all my game show VHS tapes (over 150) over to dvd. I have a lot of IGAS episodes i've taped but don't know the exact air date. Does anybody have a comprehensive or partial list of episodes? Also is there anybody else who has taped any episodes over the last few years?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

parsifal6

[2]Jan 6, 2008
    • level: 1

There is a pretty good, if just basic, episode list with air dates at http://www.kinescopes.com/IGAS.html

Is anyone trying to update the listings here at TV.com? It looks like someone was going to start adding content a couple of years ago, but there seem to be a lot of holes still. Compare this to the WML? site!

sixtyfivealive

[3]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 13
    parsifal6 wrote:

There is a pretty good, if just basic, episode list with air dates at http://www.kinescopes.com/IGAS.html

Is anyone trying to update the listings here at TV.com? It looks like someone was going to start adding content a couple of years ago, but there seem to be a lot of holes still. Compare this to the WML? site!

Yes, I am in the process of doing just that. I'm sure it'll take a little time, probably the main reason the last person gave up. Time is a factor in any research, and if someone has a busy job or a family it can be burdening. Plus you have to have a die hard interest in the old vintage b&w shows like I do, so hopefully I can work on a comprehensive list for everybody to enjoy. Any input would definitely be appreciated and helpful. Thanks. Jim