Jack & Bobby

Legacy

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 11, 2005 on The WB

• Love Jack & Bobby!

Jack and Bobby is one of my all time favourite shows, and when I found out that they were canceling it, it was a sad day for me.
    I loved it that we finally got to hear Bobby as the presideint, I think that it was great that Grace and the boys took a roadtrip to Texas to see there dad. But later Bobby chickens out and Jack goes instead. It was great to see them connect like that for the first time in a long time. Courtney and Jack together!! YES, but not for long cause she marries Bobby. I loved this episode it was really exciting.
  • This was a good ending episode to this season.

In this episode , when they explained how Jackwas a war hero adn died, and all about his funeral it was almost touching to everyone and just the way it was explained. But when they went to see Jakc and Bobby's father , that's when it hit me a lot. Knowing that their father killed someone and they way they saw him there in prisomn for life and not knowing he was that close his whole life was very heart wrenching to watch. I have know my fatehr m,y whole life , and to imagine living in that senario was a killer.