What network was Jack on originally?

CTU81

[1]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 25
    I remember watching an episode or two of this show back when it was on tv. I cant remember what network it was on though. Can anyone help me?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XanderZane

[2]Aug 25, 2006
    • level: 1
    CTU81 wrote:
    I remember watching an episode or two of this show back when it was on tv. I cant remember what network it was on though. Can anyone help me?

I think it was on UPN, but I could be wrong. I do remember it came on either before or after Cleopatra 2325, which was another Sam Raimi show. I think Sam will always have work for Bruce Campbell. They've been the closest friends since Evil Dead. This is while you're always see Bruce Campbell making cameos like in Darkman, Spiderman 1 & 2, Hercules, Xena, etc.. You'll also see his brother Ted Raimi make cameos in many of Sam's films. It looks like Sam is doing a remake of The Evil Dead.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434020/

hurricaneez1

[3]Aug 27, 2006
    • level: 4
    It was sydicated so it was on any tv station that wanted to buy it. Here in NY it was on WPIX channel 11 

scottoner

[4]Sep 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    Renaissance Pictures was the production company, UPN was first to get the rights along with Herc and Xena. UPN also went with Smokey and the Bandit as a series too. I liked watching Jack, it was crazy and didn't take itself to seriously.