Jackass Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2002)

Great News for Jackass Fans - "Missing Tapes" DVD to be released!!!

kdtfiles

[1]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 23
    So as most of us Jackass fans know, in the "Big Box Set" and volume discs, there are many many beloved skits that were not included - Satan vs God skits, Shock colar, clay stop motion Ehran beign eaten by yetti, and many more. Most of the opening credit intros were gone. Stuff they had said for years wouldn't (well legaly couldn't ) be released.

But...

Well according to TVshowsOnDVD.Com they have recieved some good news...

Everything and more will be releasd after all. All the missing skits, all the openings, interviews, JK commentary track and more. Oct 13th

I am so freaking happy about this. For months I've been searching the net trying to find the mising stuff and not finding the skits , but now . Sooooo picking this up the day it comes out
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kdtfiles

[2]Oct 12, 2009
    One more day .
    Got mine reserved at Hastings, be picking it up in the morning .

kdtfiles

[3]Oct 31, 2009
    Slight letdown on this one.

Sure there are the intros, the credits - although there were things they turned into segments in teh BIG BOX SET, and many previously not released skits, but...

There are several skits that WERE released as extras on the Movie discs - including "The Brand", Hockey fight, Rugby, "Box Down Stairs", Night Monkey, Tar And Feathers, Dimetry pooing... and several others, so it's kind of annoying to have them say it's all the unreleased stuff when they really released it before on other things. And there were things still left out including Johnny's full cover shoot - where the dogs eat the meat off him, pt3 of the Straight Jacket, and a couple others.