TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Jackass Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2002)

Missing Skits in the "Big Box Set"?

kdtfiles

[1]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 23
    So yesterday I got the big black box set with Volumes 1-3 and a bonus disc. ( and both unrated movies )
    Well I was watching the season 2 one and seems like suff is missing. None of the hair clipper attacks are on there, none of the "Black Mamba" sock things are on there, and only one shot of the "Straight Jacket" skit is there, when Bam first escapes the van and the man has the kid get back in his car, but the shots of them tossing Bam back in the van aren't there, WTF? that was one of my fav skits, so is my set missing stuff or something?
    Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kdtfiles

[2]Dec 11, 2008
    So lastnight I was trying to remember more that was missing, this what I could remember, thus far.

1. Wee-Man as umpa-loompa
    2. JK's full cover shoot, where they have dogs eat meat suit off him, when he is attacked in corn field, and when he is kicked in the junk in the field.
    3. JK hauling the dead croc around town scaring people.
    4. Many different shots of the guys standing around watin for a stunt to start and somone hitting them, or kicking them, in the junk.
    5. The "Hot Potato" thing with the two stun guns taped together.
    6. Several hockey fights - other than the one on the ice. Such as where the one guy was standing in a coffee shop, then Bam comes in and beats the crap out of him. Or the fight when he tackles him in the street.
    7. More stunts at Camp Pain.
    And so on.

All the stuff I remember and liked from the show isn't in the set. IT SUCKS.

kdtfiles

[3]Dec 14, 2008
    I hate how now you can't go back and edit stuff without the site messing it up.

But anyway.

also missing were the skits of Chris dressed as the Devil calling for the removal of god in Cal.