Jackass

MTV - Music Television (ended 2002)

rreett

Jackass Fan Reviews page 3 of 5

• johnny knoxville and his well known cast of morons try to kill each other by concocting off the wall and downright rediculous stunts while kicking and punching each other in the groin repetedly.

this show gets a ten based on sheer stupidity and level of danger involved in the stunts. i do like this show, but i feel its glimmer has worn off. early on in the shows life, i had seen nothing like it, and laughed my arse off at nearly every episode. as of late, i just flip past because ive seen it so many times. numerous shows have spawned from this gruop of guys, with the best in my opinion being ryan dunn's homewrecker show, which i wish had done better. viva la bam, wild boys, bams unholy union..........all remind me of jackass. again, i do like this brand of humor, but ill have to shelf it for a while to re- appreciate it fully. all in all...........a good show.
  • Johnny Knoxville and Bam and the rest of the crew do stuiped things that end up funny.

This show is great, it has gone on for years and is hilarious. The stunts they do are plane dumb, but great. I've seen them get ramed by a bull to having a guy fart into a mask and have them throw up. I like this show because the people on the show are scared to do the stunts but find the courage to and they get screwed over. This is a five star show and my personal favorite. It may be inapropriote for young ages,but if you like seeing people get injured or just do dumb things, then watch Jackass.
  • classic!!

this show is amazing! the guys are just crazy! they've garnered every reaction i can think of. they made me laugh, cry (due to excessive laughing), vomit (in disgust), sulk (in pain).. just about anything. watching jackass 1 and 2 was fantastic! i couldn't stop laughing! well, except for the parts where they had to eat a snow cone with urine in the first and drinking horse's sperm in the second! i had to pause and run to the bathroom to you know.. lol.. i like all the stunts steve o does and so as with wee-man. oh, and partyboy! love it! he makes me laugh so hard i almost pee my pants! lol
  • Hi I think Jackass is excellent, but it would be even better if I was part of the crew woo hoo we would kick ass everywhere. Garff

I think Jackass should employ me to work with Jonny Knoxville, I would be his english mini me
    you know they need fresh new faces on there doing Sh*t that is just plain insane man
  • This is one of my favorite shows ever! Every episode is hilarious and I love it! This is deffinatly a show that deserves a ten.

I would never get tired of watching this show no matter how many times i've seen the same episode. I watch it all the time and always think to myself how they think of these stunts and insane pranks. Also this show is a one of a kind and deserves a ten for the crazy and funny stunts that are performed in the show. This show rocks and I know there are plenty of people out there that agree with me. Even though I would never think of attemping to repeat anything in this show (and I know it has a warning but some people do it anyway) I completly respect it for being one of the best shows on television!

I also recommend it for anyone who has never seen it.
  • The Funniest stuff you will ever watch

Jackass is one of the funniest show i have ever seen.Some of the things can seem idiotic and out of control but I think thats why people love it so much. There is somthing in that show and the movies that is so addicting. Some of the parts where you know you should cover you eyes you just can not bring yourself to do because if you do you know you miss somthing really funny.I wasnt really into MTV when Jackass had its show there but i did get to see both of the movies and now I own them both. But then a couple week after I saw the second movie I watched Jackass the season.
  • One of the best Stupid shows ever. Even better it was the only show my parents banned in the house when I was a kid, but I still watched it every week.

This was just one of those shows you could enjoy. There were not plots and story archs to follow. You didn't have characters with dating issues, no drama. Just a bunch of idiots doing all they could to hurt themselves and each other for a quick laugh. And it worked. Here was a show that pushed the limits all over the world. They were willing to do anything and everything and that was awsome. I have never had so much fun watching a show than I did when this show was going strong. I loved how they would just do what they did; Knoxville being hit between the legs with anthing the others could grab, Steve-O snorting worms, and just all the stupid things they were willing to do.
    Great show. It just showed how pain could be funny.
  • this was one of MTV's best shows.

too bad it got canceled, but with 3 seasons and two movies, nothing should get it down. their stunts are classic and original, i love this show. from johnny coxvile to poo cocktail to hockey fight to ice barrel jumping, this is what made the show golden. and other stunts i could list but there are so many!!!!
  • Stupid but hilarious.

Funniest and most extreme reality show if I could say that .
    Jackass was a big step for the humanity , it changed many young people like me who tried to copy many dumb things performed on the show . This show is just some light comic relief and in that department it succeeds on every level . Johnny Knoxville and whole jackass crew are hilarious and always make me laugh. If you really don't think this show is funny at all then what is . There is a big need to bring this show back on the air .
  • Pure idiocy, pure stupidity yet purely entertaining.

I love Jackass, it opened a whole new world to me, I don't know how it all started but I believe there was the CKY, Camp Kill Yourself crew, which featured pro Skater Bam Margera, Brandon DiCamillo, Ryan Dunn, Chris Rabb, Rake Yohn etc, whos stuff makes up a lot of Jackass and it alone is amazing, buy the dvd boxset now! its great, it features everything, stunts, skateboarding, people urinating on their mates, but thats their way of saying they love them!

I don't care how serious you are, how refined your sense of humor is, yet Jackass will get you laughing. It's toilet humor at its best.
  • I think that it was one of the funnest shows to ever be made and if a couple of dumbass's didn't try to do what they did on the show then i think that it would still be on because where else can you see someone shove a toy car up ther ass.

form the very frist episode peple where agaist it and they thought that it would lead to misbeheavor in kids and shur it may had but for those kids that wasn't somking pot and eating shurms it may had but i was one of those kids who was onlys HI and never new what was going on i would watch the show and thought that it would be the coolest thing ever and it would be imposiable for me to do it the next day because i would have no ideal on what i did the night befor and if people would read the disclamer befor the show aired then they would realize that they shouldn't do that kind of crap how many times have you heard this in a conversation "hay guys lets draw tragets on our underware then throw objects at each other balls untill one person is left" i tell you when never who ever would do that would have to be a strong acid or just crazy out of there mind so but in all it was a great show that could had lasted a long time but now the only new ones that you see are the movies and by the way jackass 2 the movie rocks.
  • A funny but disgusting show.

jackass is full of funny but stupid stunts but still keep trying them its hlirious and a great show but the things they do are daugerous and sometimes stupid these people risk there life most of the time and get hurt but still laugh at each other if hurt or not.
  • jackass the best reality show there is

this is the best show that i have ever watched and will always be the best this show is something that you can not hate it is just so funny and so good you could that i live what they do becuase me and my friends make our own show that is just pure funny and awsome but this show has something that is head to head that is the dudesons they are equaly as funny but jackass is what i like to a classic it should say on the air and come out with newer and better show and even another movie i mean if you haven't seen it you are not living
  • Best Show on MTV

This show is great. The movies are great. Everything about Jackass is great. I literally laugh out loud through out every single episode. Watching people do stupid stuff that hurts them, and there friends is extrememly amusing to me. Sometimes they do things that makes me gag but for some reason i keep watching it. Johnny and Bam are probably my favorite char. on this show but Steve-O is a close 3rd. The funny thing is it doesnt cost that much to make this show, but people still love it anyways. Other producers should take this into consideration. You dont have to spend millions of dollars on a show to make it a show that everyone likes to watch.
  • A very funny show. I watched it with my sister because my sister watches this show too.

This show IS fabulous. If my sister watches this show I watch this show too. I really think this show is very funny because of all those men going stupid things, I think these men are dickheads what are they crazy? They do all those stupid things on TV so if anyone watches this show even me, they must not try this at home, so if you watch this show it must not be attempted by anyone anywhere or anytime.
  • Real Life Beavis and Butthead!!!

My first reaction to JackAss was that these guys are real life Beavis and Butthead's. I have 4 brothers and no sisters. I felt like I was watching a part of my life on TV. All we did was stupid sh#t to entertain ourselves. It wasn't as dangerous as them but pretty close. We would go down hills laying down on skateboards, we would push each other around in shopping carts. The only difference is that when we got hurt it wasn't on purpose. We were really monkeying around and trying to have fun. They obviously took it to another level and that just makes for great TV. The movies Rule and now they will never be on TV anymore but I still love and support whatever this crew does...I just hope no one dies. SERIOUSLY!!! I hope no one dies.
  • jackass a way of life

If you don’t like this show then you are a jackass. Who does not want to see someone get in a shopping cart and run into things? Who does not want to see someone jump off of buildings and throw stuff at their friends? Every one likes to see stunts and pranks and Jackass delivers just that. Jackass is the perfect show along with its brother’s viva la bam and wildboyz. They all have the basic concept of spontaneous pranks and jokes and stunts that give it its originality. What other reality show has this… none because no one can compare to the people of jackass wildboyz and viva la bam.
  • jackass is funny i could get crazy in my casa i like it is my favorite show so everybody should watch it now

jackass is the funniest show idd ever seen in my life its kind of my favorite show in the house but this show is my favorite show because of the extreme stuff you guys made but when the show is over i get made and jump on the couch but we dont copy your stunts we do other things like clibing on my fence and jump on my couch and make obstacle course and then we go bikes freestyle the bike and bumps we fall some times biking inspiers me all the time but like my cousin she likes scootering thats a differint story.
  • crazy show

This show was not for the people who like simple things this was a show for young people but not too young it was i think the funniest show on mtv so far! i did not know anyone who did not like it besides my mom and dad but they dont count this show was made for young people who know what is funny! I wish this show would have stayed longer now that I have a dvr I could have recorded the shows. All I know this show was real good and all the stunts they did wasn't fake.

• i loved this show it was so funny all my friends watched it and would laugh so hard i wish they would bring it back!

This show was not for the people who like simple things this was a show for young people but not too young it was i think the funniest show on mtv so far! i did not know anyone who did not like it besides my mom and dad but they dont count this show was made for young people who know what is funny!:0
  • it will keep you in your seat for ages

Im rating this program 10/10 because all the stunts are good well some stunts are nasty and some are funny like office chairs that was hillarious when Bam Margera , Brandon Dicamillo,
    Ryan Dunn and Raab Himself were going down a skate ramp with office chairs . Or when Johhny Knoxville does the old man and another personal favourite stunt is when Steve O sets his hair on fire thats one of the funniest stunts from Seve O
    in jackass.
  • Johnny Noxville Bam Margera Rabb Himself Steve-O

I alwayz used to watch this untill they stopped making new episodes! They should really start making them again! I mean look at all the ratings so far, all of them are a 9 or higher but one! Jackass is sooo funny though and I really think they should start making new episodes!
  • Stupid but funny

Sure some people think this is idiotic and stupid but i don\\\'t this is the greatist ever it\\\'s so funny because everybody knows what will happen but you watch it anyway because you want to see them get hurt. Laugh it up, and what ever you do don\\\'t try this at home
  • so funny

it awsome i love to watch the show when ever i can me and my frends always try to do all of the stunts they do on the show we get really hurt sometimes but when dont care because we are always having fun the best time ever mit rocks
  • Jackass is a show about things you...

Jackass is a show about people who do the stupid things you aways dare people to do but no one ever will. This show is hilarious!!! Everyone should watch it. If you need a laugh this definitly the right show for you. Not only is it funny it also has some pretty hot guys on it as well!
  • This show has to come back why did they even stop its so funny everyone likes it its not like they would lose money BRING IT BACK

This is one of the best show ever. Every one knows it all around the world and there were only three seasons. Its not like it failed it should still be here its better then any show now. we need it back tonnes o laughs it could never fail there are tonnes of ideas just bring her back its a tv landmark and should be brought back its already memoramble so bring it back for its awesome 5 season run at least its what it needs to be around forever

RESPEKK
  • Hilarious - awesome comedy!

Pranks and Outrageous Stunts - that its the name of the game that is jackass!!!

Johnny Knoxville and his mates are the ones who put their bodies on the line all in the name of entertainment!

Obviously a show like this is going to have its critics, but I don't care Jackass was one of the funniest and most entertaining things I seen.

Thanks Johnny and co! You brought some great entertainment into my life!
  • wow

i love jackass its so funny
    all the dudes have no fear they are so mental.
    they provide good entertainment...i meen who would think watching people makin fools of them selves would be so funny?

well it is hillarious

a definate watch.

they make mtv worth while i would watch it all day
  • I love this show!!!!!

jackass is really cool! i like watchin all the stupid, funny stunts that they do. some of the stunts that stevio do are a bit over the top, but it is still real good. my favourite stunt that they have done has to be the fireworks wake up. that was just funny and really creative. it is such a shame they have taken it off the air and hopefully it will be back soon
  • this was such a great show!

I really liked a lot of things from this show AND the movie. If I were to pick one, I liked the heavy metal wake up and the one with the fat suits. bam annoyed his dad in this one a lot more, at least i think so. fun to watch!
1 2 3 4 5