Jackass

MTV - Music Television (ended 2002)

rreett

Jackass Fan Reviews (121)

• Redeems from the other crap on MTV.

Apparently this show is related to those stupid reality shows on MTV nowadays like Jersey Shore, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom. If you want to skip this and go watch those crappy reality shows then be my guest, but I must tell you, you're missing out on all the fun! Generally reality shows are just pure mind boggiling garbage about the life of celebrities yelling and cursing over stupid crap and f@#%ing up their lifes even more. But unlike most reality shows that are garbage, Jackass is the exception. The stunts they do on Jackass are so outrageously funny and never fail to make me laugh. Sure some people may find their stunts stupid, and I'll admit, they are but they are done in a funny way, if you know what I mean. If you're wondering why they never get hurt it's because they are professionals, meaning that they've tried out this stuff before. Just like the warning at the begining of the show says, if you're a kid or teenage, DO NOT try any of these stunts at home, ONLY do them if you are a professional. And believe me, I used to watch this when I was liittle, but I never peformed these stunts. I highly reccomend Jackass if you're tired of this casual reality garbage on TV nowadays. It is a fun, funny and intense show and I highly reccomenf it especially if you're into shows about people performing extreme stunts, it's definetley a must watch and one of my favorite shows of all time. Rating: 10/10

One more thing... Please don't report me for using "Jackass", that is the title of the show.
  • Crazy ass

What the hell. Not bad.
  • A bunch of guys do wild stunts

This show has a bunch of funny skits, but then again there are those that make you question them. Like are the jackass guys gay i mean no offense but i really think steve o and pontius have a bromance. Allright thats the only bad thing i got too say about this show. I am comfortable with my own sexuality but sometimes Jackass takes it too far. But otherwise this show is a great party show gather up some friends sit back drink and watch it. The movies are where it is at in my opinion. Plus the shows barely air anymore.
  • Love it.

It's an awesome show: a couple of guys living life to the fullest, having fun and getting injured.

It's defenitely worth buying the seasons and movies (just ordered 7 of them).

And to all the haters: I don't care if you don't like the movie, but you shouldn't go around saying that whoever does like it has mental problems or a low IQ, we just love a good show, that's all."
  • u shud defo

we think you should come and attempt to wind up my evil cat thats massive and try to live without being clawed to death it would be hilarious should make a 4th film

RIP ryan dunn xx
  • Great

This is so great that there should be a jackass 4 for sure plus it would be in memory of Ryan Dunn.
  • This show is just great

Jackass is an extremely funny show. It features a group of people doing ridiculous, gross, or dangerous stunts. I've also seen them prank random people before. It can't get funnier than people boxing in a sporting goods store, or riding wagons down a street. I can watch this stuff for hours and not get sick of it. I gurantee you can't find anything else like this show. I like this show for all the reasons above, and I like the cast too. Steve-O doesn't even need to do anything funny to make you wan't to laugh, and the rest of the cast like BAM and Johnny Knoxville are funny too. If you like to laugh, and if you like watching people do crazy things, you'll love Jackass.
  • Possibly the greatest reality show of all time,and beats every single one of MTV's reality junk

MTV has already gone downhill with all of it's reality shows,but this,is basically a god of comedy,and the best show MTV has ever made,besides Beavis and Butt Head. Jackass stars Johnny Knoxville,Bam Margera,Steve-O,Jason Arcunia and many more stars,as they do many disgusting and crazy stunts,which fail all the time. Now,let me just say that this show is 100% funny. There is not one moment where you stop laughing. Every time you see one of the guys get injured or when the stunt fails,you can't help but laugh so hard until pee starts coming out of you. The stunts are also great like skateboarding as a Oompa Loompa,eating a snowcone that was peed on,roller skating on a moving truck and many more. Let's not forget Chris Pontus as Party Boy. I also loved the three movies they had in theaters. However,the show only lasted 3 years. Why? This could've been bigger than all of MTV's so called "hits" like Teen Mom and Skins. Overall,please watch this. I will promise that it will make you laugh.

• The only awesome reality show on MTV

Reality shows are just pure junk and trash. I don't even consider them entertainment. Seriously? why are people into reality shows anyways? It's nothing but pure garbage and it just makes me want to puke. "Jackass" is seriously the only reality show on MTV that I really enjoy. I've seen all the three "Jackass" movies as well and they are just so amazingly hilarious and awesome. Some of the stunts are pretty dumb but it's dumb in a hilarious way at least in my opinion. Now if you want to watch a reality show that gives you loads of fun then watch Jackass". Skips those utterly horrendously crappy shows "Jersey Shore", "Teen Mom", "16 and Pregnant" and all of the other MTV reality shows that screw with people's minds these days. Everyone in this reality show is very funny. I literally can't stop laughing watching this show. It's such a fun, awesome, and fresh reality show to watch. The stunts that these people are PROFESSIONALS which means that they rarely get hurt and now what they're doing. Kids, do not attempt anything on this show... that's only thing that will concern about this show is that it will influence little kids and and teenagers to do dangerous stunts like this. Only attempt these dangerous stunts if you are SERIOUSLY trained and practiced a whole lot. Overall, "Jackass" is the only reality show I love to watch on MTV and it will stay that way. 10/10

• "Jackass" is a show about idiots made by idiots and made espically for idiots.

"Jackass" is about a group of pretty stupid kids who attempt stunts that nobody will ever do. These kids seem to have immortal powers since none of them die. "Jackass" is one of those shows, where ask yourselves not "how did they do that?" but, "who in the world thought this idiotic show?" When, I was watching I felt sad for these kids not joy. I think the show itself thinks the extreme stupidly of these kids is fun. I know that's the point of this show. I wished it maybe cared more about these kids than make us laugh at this pile of junk. I heard this has adult fans, and I never never never ever want to meet them. "Jackass" along with "Punk'd" and "The Hills" are among MTV's worst. MTV needs some fixing, since who ever made the network MTV was thinking more of us being idiots and watching this junk than having music like in the title which says "Music Television". One of the worst shows ever made.
  • so funny

I had never thought of watching this show but when a lot of my friends kept talking about how funny Jack-Ass 3D was, I decided to watch the first two movies, as well as some of the show; it's hilarious! Some of the stunts they do are dumb, or just not very entertaining, but others are really funny. I can see a lot of people actually trying some of the stuff, despite the fact that there are so many warnings about NOT. Oh well. This is still a funny show with a lot of great stunts and pranks. Definitely worth a watch if you have not seen it, I do not think you will be disappointed. So, because of all of this my overall grade is a high "B"
  • This show and its hosts live up to its name.

1.1
    This is one of the worst and most disgusting TV shows that I ever saw in my life. The stars pull harmful pranks on each other that will get them very badly hurt sooner or later. Only a sick, twisted sadist without one small spark of a conscience would find any of those horrible pranks funny. What is ever worse than tha is that children would see those dangerous pranks at home, and they might try to imitate them. This horrible show is the reason why I very seldom watch MTV or any reality TV programs. Thank God that it's cancelled.
  • Welcome to JACKASS!!!

Who would believe that juvenile pranks combined with crude humor & breakneck stunts could create a show so hilarious, it's controversial! Jackass is that show!

This zany show caught my eye when i first saw it in 2000 on MTV & ever since then, i am a big fan of Johnny Knoxville & his insane bunch. All those dangerous stunts & pranks they pull always leave me laughing until i turn blue in the face. I even went so far as to catch their movie, Jackass: The Movie back in 2002.

Although this can't exactly be classed as a "reality show" & it did have its fair share of controversy when impressionable teenagers tried (& failed) to mimic what they saw on Jackass, it's still 1 of the best offerings MTV had since Aeon Flux and Beavis & Butt-head.

So whenever i hear "Hi i'm Johnny Knoxville, welcome to Jackass!" i know i'm in for a real good time! Despite what the others think...
  • Best MTV show ever!

Okay,this show was the most funniest show on MTV,until stupid and not even funny reality shows came on.It's about these guys and they're doing these crazy,dangerous and the funniest stunts ever like dancing around town naked or dressing up as an Oompa Loompa skating.This show was funny,until Cartoon Network came up with a stupid reality show called Dude,What Would Happen?,Which coppied this show.But that show had no injuries,and this show HAD injuries.This show gets an A.Scores:

Humor:10\10 it's just stunts.They should do one where they're playing Test Your Strength with someone sitting on it.

Voices:10\10 Right after they try the stunt,you'll laugh.

Theme:10\10 A classic and rock theme.

This show was awesome.Why did MTV cancel this show?They must be idiots.They replaced this with Laguna Beach and My Super Sweet 16.But a spin-off came on called Viva La Bam.And it's funny.MTV sucks for canceling this.
  • Awesome

This MTV original is about a group of guys, who performs incredibly dangerous stunts for the majority of the show. I enjoy the show for the most part, as the stunts are good to watch as you'll be like "Holy ****! Did he just do that!?" Anothe rthing I like are that there is rarely any boring parts. It'll be like they explain the stunt, why they're doing it, how it works, and then perform it. Another great thing is that all the stunts are very interesting, so it keeps you enthralled. Overall, one of the best MTV shows since Beavis and Butthead. Worth watching. 9/10 A-
  • One of MTV's finest

Johnny Knoxville and his band of idiots. Maybe the most well known stunt performers there are. The Show May have only been on for a short time and only had a little amount of episodes but they were great to watch and wonder why would any one do that, but they spawned movies that were grosser, more extreme, and funnier to watch movies. Some of the cast went on with great success to do TV shows and other things. I can't wait for their next movie. And I also can't wait to see what's next for Knoxville and his gang
  • Funny, brutal stuff.

Jackass, one of the best shows on the awful channel called MTV. Actually the only show I have watched on MTV. It is a very funny reality show about a group of buddies doing dangerous stuff to themselves. Everything is being filmed by an amateur camera. The things the crew does should gross out most of the people and although they know it is wrong they find the show appealing. I have grown to like Jackass it is a really original show and worth seeing, just for the laughs, or maybe pity. Whichever you choose, be sure to see it.
  • It's Stupid, Weird, Outrages, Disgusting, It's one of the funniest shows ever!

Before I go into the review, I need to say something to the people who give this show bad ratings. You dont sound smart by saying this show is stupid. You dont sound smart by saying "This show is a disgrace to the United States". You dont sound smart when you say "I'm glad this show is canceled".
    When you say stuff like that, it does not make people think you sound smart. All it does is make people think that you dont have a scene of humor.

Review: A hilarious show! I love this show! I love all the pranks and stunts they do! I love Bam Margera because I love it when he kicks his dads ass, and when he gives him a hard time. My fave prank is "Daddy and Baby #2" from episode 3. I nearly laughed my ass of when I saw all thoes people running to the car.

This show is definitely in my top 10 favorite shows of all time!.
  • Johnny Knoxville and the Jackass crew will try ANYTHING once!

7.8
    Jackass was a show that debut on MTV and rose to into a huge controversial show. Starring Johnny Knoxville and his friends; Chris Pontius, Steve-o, Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Weeman, Preston Lacey, Dave England, Ehren McGhehey, Brandon DiCamillo, Rake Yohn, and Raab Himself. Their isn't anything these guys won't do. Once it debut on MTV the show blew up when people tuned in every week to see what these guys would do next. The show didn't have that many episodes, but it lead to movies and tons of spin offs.

Jackass had to successful theatre movies, and a lot of straight to DVD movies. As well as spin off shows like Viva La Bam, Wildboys, Bam's Holy Union, and a few more. Overall the show was a 7.8 out of 10, and is still pretty comical when I watch it to this day.
  • CRAZY STUNTZZZ

7.3
    This is one of those shows that I personally classify as " L m f a o " shows. My " L m f a o " shows are the shows that I personally consider to be Awesome ! Shows like this make me laugh so hard . . . and this is one of them due to the fact that well . . . it makes me " L m f a o . " I seriously consider for those of you to watch shows that i classify as a " L m f a o " THANK YOU !
  • Join Johnny, Bam, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Ryan Dunn, Ehren, Dave England, Preston, Wee-man and Brandon as these 10 daredevils perform various dangerous, ridiculous, self infuring stunts and pranks.

Join Johnny, Bam, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Ryan Dunn, Ehren, Dave England, Preston, Wee-man and Brandon as these 10 daredevils perform various dangerous, ridiculous, self infuring stunts and pranks. Jackass is a great TV show (although some people would disagree with me). The show also launched the acting careers of Johnny Knoxville and Bam Magera. After a season Jackass was made into two movies. There has however been a lot of contreversy over Jackass. Although they do submit a warning many people attempt to do their stunts resulting in them getting seriously hurt. Jackass is one of my all time favourite shows.
  • NOW THIS IS A SHOW YOU MUST WATCH!!!! Some of the Greatest Comedy, EVER!!!

My 85th review after MTV Prank show: "Viva La Bam"

This is one of the Greatest most Funniest SHows I have ever seen in my ENTIRE LIFE. First of all it's about Johnny Knoxville, that might be the World's King of Comedy! He has funny and Stupid Buddies like: Steve-O, and Bam Mangrea. I saw the 2 movies and they were Wondefully Funny. This is 10 times more funnier then Shrek. 100 times funnier then that Goofy Spongebob, AND 1000 times Funnier then that Stupid Dang Ed Edd n Eddy. They have Excellent uses of Pranks and Stunts My favorites are: "Tropical Pole Vaulting" "Alligator Tightrope" "Anocoda Ball Pit" "Tosro Totter" and lots more. These are very silmaur to the Mario Party Mini-game stunts. This show gets an A+. Here the Results:

Voice-acting: D-- 4.0/10.0 Poor and Garbage. it's also kinda a Waste of Celebrity Talent.

Graphics: A++ 10.0/10.0 Perfect. Sound: A++ 10.0/10.0 Double Perfect!

Dialouge: A++ 10.0/10.0 Oh man, Triple Perfect! Can this get any better?

Lasting Appeal: A+ 9.9/10.0 Totally yes. This show kicks mega butt.

Overall: A+ 9.0/10.0 This is one of the funniest shows i have ever seen in my entire life! Bring this show back.... NOW!!!
  • Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville, and Welcome to Jackass!

Oh boy do I love this show. Everytime I watch a show I laughing my head off. Grown men doing stupid stuff so they can hurt themselves. I mean come on who wouldn't want to see a show about that. The come up with some outrageous stunts, like Steve-o swallowing the goldfish, kids kicking the crap out of them, and there is so much more things that it would take me days to list. Each character brings thier own unique trait to the show. I love each and ever character. Chris I own every season of Jackass and it never gets old. This show alwys puts me into a good mood, and I wish that they would make another season or a 3rd Jackass. :]]
  • "Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville. Welcome To Jackass" - Johnny Knoxville

Jackass is a show which is basically about doing what we all think about doing everyday. Whether it be simply forgetting to put the baby in the car, and leaving him on the roof as people yell to try and help, or dancing in front of a convinience store clerk in a g-string referring to yourself as "Party Boy". The guys from Jackass have done it all in their TV series and movies.

The show is half an hour long, and consists of a group of dudes with a deathwish doing stunts which will make you laugh, and cringe, and maybe throw up. They also pull pranks on anyone they want, whenever they want. Some parts of the show may seem immature, and well, they are. But, it never fails to leave you in stitches until the very end of the show, including the credits, where they may show a little more of a prank or stunt, or something completely new.

There are some subtle political touches to the show, in my opinion. The most noticable, is that in the first season, the title "jackass" (in all lower case) was shown against a black background. Then in the second season onwards, the word "jackass" would again be shown, but in front of an unfurled and waving American flag.

The show is offensive. Simple as that. The most offensive thing I've seen, is one of the guys being dressed up as the devil, trying to convince people that he's not such a bad guy. This could be offending to some, but if you're ready to laugh at anything, including your religion, for about two to five minutes, you'll have a great time.

Overall, Jackass is a must see show. It's the little bit of insanity people have been craving for years.
  • I love them!. && the show!!!

OMG ! I love them guys! i love them all in this show! I try to watch it a least every time it comes on! They r all so funny && so stupid! They do anything dumb! thats why i love the show && they r so like the type were u can have an awesomeness time && have a fun && crazy koolio time with ! ily ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! yea ! dude ! yea ! dude ! yea yea yea dudes ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ily ! !
  • Grown men hurting themselves. Nuff Said!

7.9
    jackass is a group of skateboarders doing ridiculous stunts and all sorts of crazy things. They done many such as a human cannonball and jumping quad bikes into lakes. Plus dont forget Party Boy, who goes into shops and strips into a thong to music, horrifing the public!!!!! This show has started many spin offs such as Viva La Bam and Wild Boyz. With the sucess of the tv show Jackass now has 2 movies: Jackass the movie and Jackass 2. Its quite sad that the show ended. Hopefully they'll bring out more movies for us to enjoy and laugh.
  • in a time when it was cool to be a "jackass"

jackass is probley the most outragous show mtv ever had, beating bevis and butt-head by a mile. jackass(which only lasted three seasons before getting canceled by the network after alot of controvercey surounding the show)became the most watched show at the time on mtv. not to mention the movie that took it one step further. jackass the movie2 was alright but in the time it came out the whole jackass thing had pretty much duled yet it still was a hit with most. alot of the reruns mtv show is only a select few. mtv dosent show much of the third season of jackass for what ever reason i dont know. but i can still watch the show over and over agine and not get tired of it!
  • Indeed, BRING IT BACK!

I remember always watching this show, and now I just watch it every once in a while. Every time I do though I just can't stop enjoying the pain and suffering of others (wow that sounded evil but anyway.). The reason I always used to watch it though was because I couldn't wait for the next NEW episode ideas. Hence NEW. They seriously need to bring this show back. The newest stunts were in the movie Jackass 2, which I saw on it's premiere day, it was like going to a heavy metal concert it was crazy. But they shouldn't have stopped there. They should've made it the beginning of the new seasons on TV! Well, I still love this show, and I know that there are many other fans, so it is never too late to bring the show back someday! I will always be tuning in for possible updates on the show!
  • This show is so funny!!!!!!!!

This show is funny. I watch when nothing good is on but its not my favorite show its funny all but I don’t need to watch every day. This show is so funny they do the stupidest things on this show but it gives me a good laugh. I love the stunts they do on it. If I was one of them I would do all those. I really like when they do pranks at stores and on people on the streets so this show is ok and I recommend to you a least see one episode. I hope you enjoy this show.
  • Might as well have it called "Dumb guys almost killing thim selves"

1.2
    I don't understand this show. Sure it's funny, but they almost kill them selves and each other. I think it's funner to watch people get hurt on Funny home videos. At least then they do not get badly hurt. I know many people liked it but I am glad it was ended before one of them got killed during one of the very stupid stunts they do. I do not want to look in the paper and see "Man dies during filming of the movie Jackass 3" That man being Jonny, Steve-O, or any of the other guys on there.