JAG

Force Recon

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 07, 1997 on CBS

• Harm a marine...INTERESTING!!

I chose the classification Out of Character because of Harm! He goes undercover as a marine! He looks very good in camo!! lol! This was a very good episode! Interesting all the way through! I enjoyed all of it! There really wasnt a boring part at all! All of the actors (guest starring ones) were very good and they all act very well! There were a few minor mistakes on how you could see workers in the background when that beam was about to fall and when Harm put his hand on the beam right before he tried to lift it for the first time,the beam wiggled so you could very obviously tell that it was a very easy-to-move beam ;) But otherwise this was a fantastic episode!
  • Another entertaining hour from Don P. Bellisario

I was rather apprehensive when i read the information for this episode but as it's JAG I gave it a go and was rather suprised. With Harm and Mac in it it's bound to be good, but I thought that the way Harm handled himself as a Gunnery Sergeant in the Marine Corps were brilliant. Kinda reminded me of Gibbs, although obviously nothing could come very close to him. I haven't seen Catherine Bell in much since the end of JAG so watching repeats is pretty much the only chance to see her.

All of the characters in this show work so well, even Turner, that it is understandable to see why this show went on for as long as it did. The hostilities between the different branches of the Armed Forces were acted out very well and as a whole the plotline for this episode was very good. A good episode.